10 passages which allegedly prophesied future events but closer scrutiny reveals them as fulfilled

Tonyg

Tonyg

I can tell you now, just from the OP title, that while the 10 passages may show that an aspect of each passage may reflect a corollary event played out here on this current earth (which some take to mean the events are said and done), that prophets chapters almost always have a transcendent context happening in the other world (past, present, future - which most scholars ignore in dry pompous tones while feigning kindness).
I would agree that many prophecies from the Old testament had physical fulfillments and also spiritual fulfillment which continue. When the prophecy spoke of the latter and violent ends of the Mosaic covenant nation and people I believe those were fulfilled in the first century. When the prophecy spoke of the glory and attributes of the New covenant peoples then those prophecies were also fulfilled in the first century but continue continuously. A quick example is second Samuel 7: 12-16 or so where it talks of the Davidic Kingdom being forever. We understand David as a type of Christ and Solomon as a type of believer's in christ. There's actually a representation of the Trinity or as I like to say tri-unity if we include Jesse as the imagery of the unseen father. David is the son and Solomon represents the holy Spirit of Jesus indwelling and continuing in believers. Revelation 22:16 says I am the root and The offspring of david, the bright and The morning Star (inaugurating the new day)

Tonyg

From this response, it seems that your replies will be to interject your present futurist perspectives into the text rather than reading and defeating the opinion presented.

For instance we understand that the 40 establishment of the Mosaic national covenant from the time of leaving Egypt at Passover two crossing of the Jordan was part of the pattern and antithesis which Moses was given to negatively image the time of the coming coming of the establishment of the New covenant Nation. This is evident and explained in Hebrews when the writer brings out the idea that the Mosaic covenant was a pattern emphasis on pattern. It's also evident in Jeremiah chapter 31 where the profit explains that the New covenant would be dissimilar too or not like the one made when they were led by the hand out of Egypt he then goes on to give some characteristics comparing the old Mosaic covenant and the New covenant by Jesus the point is that there is a 40-year time frame that was outlined to set up the Jose covenant nation. So also the feast and festivals or times and seasons commemorating the events while setting up the Mosaic nation and it's covenant would be dissolved and replaced by a 40-year time frame while in the process of setting up and confirming the nation of the New covenant IE the Christians from Passover by Jesus through their leaving Jordan to the capitalist in the late sixties ad.

It is this association to the old covenant meanings of the words times and seasons which I am presenting. If a person simply reads the words in 20th century English or even in first century Greek without the context of those disciples being in the last generation of the national covenant and being all national participants, the association to times and seasons of the old covenant calendar will be overlooked.