10 Reasons why Jesus is God!

Newbirth

If Jesus is God, why was he working for another God and glorifying another God?
These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Newbirth

Jesus is God, but the long-haired Metallica dude is not him.
Jesus is not God, God does not have a God.
John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jesus is not God, God does not have a God.
John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

How should Jesus address the Father since the Father is God?

Jesus said, "I and the Father are one". Can you also say the same without committing blasphemy?

God said, "Let US create man after OUR image..." Who are the other Creators?

Jesus said, "Before Abraham was, I AM". To whom does this name belong to -- "I AM"?

Newbirth

How should Jesus address the Father since the Father is God?
If the Father is God and Jesus is God that is two Gods sir. Do you have two Gods sir?
Jesus said, "I and the Father are one". Can you also say the same without committing blasphemy?
John 17
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
So why is Jesus praying that we be one in the Father and Himself sir?
Do you believe that God sent another God sir? Do you believe God sent himself sir?
God said, "Let US create man after OUR image..." Who are the other Creators?
The scripture does not say sir.
Jesus said, "Before Abraham was, I AM". To whom does this name belong to -- "I AM"?
That is not a name sir...

Me: God said, "Let US create man after OUR image..." Who are the other Creators?

Bible: Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;"

Jehovah's Witnesses bible NWT: Genesis 1:26 Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness,"

You: The scripture does not say sir.

---

No need to address your other posts because the scriptures say you LIE, lol. If you can lie in one thing, how can you have truth in other things? I can understand that people can misunderstand or misinterpret a difficult verse. That's ok. But, this verse is straight forward and simple. You're just in denial and turn a blind eye because it doesn't agree with what your pastors/ministers teach you.

Dood, don't call me Sir. I cringe. ;'lk;lkwe;welkweg;lsd 😆

Newbirth

Me: God said, "Let US create man after OUR image..." Who are the other Creators?
How many other Creator Gods would that be sir?
Evidently, Jesus was in God, he said that he came out from God. not that he was another creator God. So what other Creators are you talking about sir?
John 8:42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
John 16:27
For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
Bible: Genesis 1:26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;"
It does not say who God was speaking to sir, If I say to my 3-year-old grandson let us make a kite. What part of the kite is he making sir?
Jehovah's Witnesses bible NWT: Genesis 1:26 Then God said: “Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness,"

You: The scripture does not say sir.
the post is still up sir...this is what I responded to sir...God said, "Let US create man after OUR image..." Who are the other Creators?
I responded to the question... Who are the other Creators? I said the scripture does not say, sir. Does the scripture say anything about other creators sir?
--
No need to address your other posts because the scriptures say you LIE, lol. If you can lie in one thing, how can you have truth in other things?
Where does the scripture say I lied sir?
I can understand that people can misunderstand or misinterpret a difficult verse. That's ok. But, this verse is straight forward and simple.
Yes, the verse is straight forward and simple. It does not say anything about other creators. So I say to my baby grandson let us go make some tea, he doesn't do anything. I make the tea. He is with me while I make the tea.
..You're just in denial and turn a blind eye because it doesn't agree with what your pastors/ministers teach you.
nope, I just posted scripture that shows that Jesus was in God his Father.
John 8:42
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
That is the reason he said "let Us" Show us your scriptural reason for God the father saying "Let Us"
Dood, don't call me Sir. I cringe. ;'lk;lkwe;welkweg;lsd 😆
don't call me a liar.

Can you teach me how to become a good contortionist? Lol

Such a simple short sentence making so many contortions just to fit your false teachings taught by your pastors that Jesus is not God.

"Let US make man after OUR image and after OUR likeness".

Then you go to fantastic tumblings here and there and do a double summersault and do a split or two for your ending performance. Bravo! Lmao! It's the same style of arguement with a Muslim who does not believe that Jesus (Nabi Isa) is God.

No, you're not a liar. Your false teachers are. But, if you perpetuate the lie, does that make you one? Perhaps not if you have done this out of innocent blindness ignorance. Otherwise, you are, grandpa. Congratulations.

I see that this discussion will go nowhere. I've been through hundreds of this type of discussion ad nauseam. Let us save time and quit while it's still at the early stages so we can do something productive.

See you and have a nice day! 😊

A couple of verses before I leave this topic:

Hebrews 1:8 But to the Son He (God the Father) says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

Hebrews 1:10 He (God the Father) also says,

“In the beginning, Lord (God the Son), you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

Bye!!

Last edited:

Newbirth

Can you teach me how to become a good contortionist? Lol
You are doing great on your own
Such a simple short sentence making so many contortions just to fit your false teachings taught by your pastors that Jesus is not God.
The short sentence does not say "Jesus is God"
"Let US make man after OUR image and after OUR likeness".
That does not say Jesus is God sir
Then you go to fantastic tumblings here and there and do a double summersault and do a split or two for your ending performance. Bravo! Lmao! It's the same style of arguement with a Muslim who does not believe that Jesus (Nabi Isa) is God.
That is not a valid argument against what I posted sir.
No, you're not a liar.
Of course, I am not a liar, but that didn't stop you from posting these words ...."No need to address your other posts because the scriptures say you LIE, lol. If you can lie in one thing, how can you have truth in other things?"
Your false teachers are. But, if you perpetuate the lie, does that make you one? Perhaps not if you have done this out of innocent blindness ignorance. Otherwise, you are, grandpa. Congratulations.
right back at you sir.
I see that this discussion will go nowhere. I've been through hundreds of this type of discussion ad nauseam.
That should tell you something.
Let us save time and quit while it's still at the early stages so we can do something productive.
I have been productive you have called me a liar then retracted your statement.
See you and have a nice day! 😊

A couple of verses before I leave this topic:

Hebrews 1:8 But to the Son He (God the Father) says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
In that verse, The Father is YHWH he calls the son Elohim, go do some research into the Hebrew text sir
Hebrews 1:10 He (God the Father) also says,

“In the beginning, Lord (God the Son), you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

Bye!!
You are using the scripture out of context sir. Paul was paraphrasing Psalms 102:24-25... Vs 24& 25 Would be the son (Jesus) speaking sir.
24 I said, O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: thy years are throughout all generations.

25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.
It is fitting that you run away since you are scared I will expose your failure to understand the scripture.