10 reasons why the Bible can be trusted

I can't choose to believe something I don't.
I may be culpable for what I know, I don't know the Bible to be true. So if I'm punished for eternity because of that, your God isn't a just God.
This isn't about what you don't believe, it's about what you know and suppress (cf Rom 1:18-20).

This isn't about what you don't believe, it's about what you know and suppress (cf Rom 1:18-20).
How do you know this suppression is real? Just because it says so in Romans doesn't mean it's true, unless you can show how it does mean it's true.

You're engaging in it right now.
No I'm not. Now what? Got any arguments, evidence, anything that would count towards your contention? Because so far you are demonstrating that you don't know there is suppression going on.

This doesn't tell me how you know it's happening, it just claims it is.
How I know...

Comparing the words and ideas you use against what the Bible says.

You're constantly, consistently posting statements that deliberately attempt to justify your unbelief.

Your ongoing dedication to deliberate and willful ignorance is proof that you are suppressing the truth.

How I know...

Comparing the words and ideas you use against what the Bible says.

You're constantly, consistently posting statements that deliberately attempt to justify your unbelief.

Your ongoing dedication to deliberate and willful ignorance is proof that you are suppressing the truth.
But this assumes the truth of what the Bible says. In order to make the above work you have to show the Bible is true.

Nope.
I've spent the past 46 years learning and doing what Jesus said, so i actually know that it's true.
I've further found by reading history that it's true.

Already have.
Your rejection of it demonstrates that you are suppressing the truth.
Sorry, but this doesn't still doesn't show that the Bible is true.

It's just a claim.

Sorry, but this doesn't still doesn't show that the Bible is true.

It's just a claim.
You're good at making unsupported claims. So, when you demonstrate that you actually know what you're talking about, and do what Jesus says, then you'll know the truth.

Until then. You're suppressing the truth.

Howie, you do realise you have to make an argument and/or present evidence, right? You just saying stuff isn't either. You do realise that, right?
Actually, I don't have to do anything.

Nevertheless, you believe God exists, correct?

Howie, you do realise you have to make an argument and/or present evidence, right? You just saying stuff isn't either. You do realise that, right?
Howie is correct.

The ONLY thing we HAVE to do is present the gospel of Jesus.

It's then entirely up to you to decide whether or not you want to know the truth.

If you refuse, you're suppressing the truth.

If you come to Jesus, he'll do exactly what he claims he will for everyone who comes to him.

Back