15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

If I could wave a magic wand and remove guns from every civilian in the US, leaving them solely in the hands of law enforcement forever, I would. The question is, why wouldn't everybody?
Because people move beyond an 8 year old cracker child's dream.

Perhaps your magic wand will change the murderous heart?

Nah, you can't touch it.

You can't even figure out that people kill people.

The mass terrorist killings in the UK have not involved guns but bombs and cars being driven at people. Bomb ownership is banned and car ownership is controlled.
So it isnt just the gun ownership knee jerk reaction you are having.
Its education that is needed.
Gondwanaland has thankfully pointed out some root causes.

Bitter spirits.
Greed, envy, divisiveness, vengeance......

no it doesn’t doesn’t

your “slave to sin” stretch was so amazingly desperate it just illustrates how there isn’t any condemnation of slavery or you would have picked a better example

must have missed your anti-rape verses. Shame. I could use a good laugh

OK, I read that in context and you couldn’t be more wrong

yeah, no condemnation of rape

Everyone in the history of the world has know rape is bad except the authors of the New Testament

Jesus teaches love.
Agape is more than just how to act (morality).

Gun control in a specific locale has limited effect if that locale is surrounded by places with lax gun laws, and if it is impossible to keep people from bringing guns anywhere.

The only thing that would work effectively is a national law.

I am sure you recognize this with respect to your restrictive abortion laws, as women will just go to a different state.

I haven't advocated for a national law prevent abortions. Quote me, you can't.

I believe the action is a selfish first degree murder that any human being will face God with. It doesn't matter if you get by with it in this life, you will face God with your actions. I'm fine with letting God handle the situation personally. Which is what I believe often happens. People are not getting by with their evil actions. All of it adds up to death.

There are very few going out of state to buy anything. It is more difficult to buy a gun out of your state of residence. The only gun control that will work is gun confiscation and that will be the end of the United States as we know it. There are more guns in the US than there are people.

The point is He DID tell a person that if he wanted to obtain eternal life he would have to sell his possessions and give to the poor! You can't spin your way out of that.lol

No spin needed. It was a test. Something that person needed to hear. Which is why you don't find it anywhere else.

My guarantee is right on the money. The city is a jungle, there are conflicts EVERYWHERE, fights, stabbings are common! Lets just give them guns. What do you think will happen.lol

The criminals already have guns. The innocent need to be able to defend themselves.

Or mentally I'll and something snapped. Then you agree, it wasn't the unlocked door that killed those kids, it was a mentally unstable person. The unlocked door and the fire arms just made it easier.

Okay. Why not ban unlocked doors? Or automobiles. Or planes. You do remember where over 3,000 died in one attack don't you?

Why don't you huddle in your closet with one hand holding your tail and the other covering your eyes?

I have questions.

I read the boy moved in with his grandmother in March. Where did he live before that?
With his drug addict mother.
Where do his parents live?
Doesn't sound like there was a present father. His mother was a drug addict, and it sounds like she lived on a property his grandmother owned (but not the one his grandmother lived in). I saw one article about the family that said the grandmother was in the process of evicting her daughter because she refused to get help for her addiction.
I read he bought two, very expensive, rifles days before the shooting.

Where did he get the money for them?
That's my biggest question. He was essentially an 18 year old dropout (I've heard some hints that he may have technically still been in school but barely attended), with no job. Where the hell did he get the money from? Those ain't cheap rifles and he bought two of them, plus ammo (which also ain't cheap these days).

The point is He DID tell a person that if he wanted to obtain eternal life he would have to sell his possessions and give to the poor! You can't spin your way out of that.lol

You corrected no one. You tried to put a false spin on Scripture and failed miserably.

And what are you thinking? You can earn it?

A car is designed as a method of transportation. If a death occurs from the use of a car it is almost always accidental, the only reason a gun has for existence is to kill something and it seems to me quite clearly that you have decided that your ability to kill something is far more important than somebody else’s life. That said, your comparison is inane. You are seriously trying to compare an accidental by-product of a vehicle’s existence with the main reason for something else. This is exactly the kind of stupidity I have come to expect from Americans at this kind of time and the reason I say you should not be allowed anything more dangerous than a fork.
Calm down cupcake. Ignoring your condensending arrogance i will just remind you that the use of a gun to commit murder is as rare as using a care to intentionally run over someone.

All rights ultimately come from God.
See I answered the question

Governments and people only have the powers God let’s them have.
Well you are entitled to believe what you want.
But any practical recognition of rights in our society would be the same whether or not people shared your belief, so this belief is irrelevant when it comes to societal recognition of rights.

With his drug addict mother.

Doesn't sound like there was a present father. His mother was a drug addict, and it sounds like she lived on a property his grandmother owned (but not the one his grandmother lived in). I saw one article about the family that said the grandmother was in the process of evicting her daughter because she refused to get help for her addiction.

That's my biggest question. He was essentially an 18 year old dropout (I've heard some hints that he may have technically still been in school but barely attended), with no job. Where the hell did he get the money from? Those ain't cheap rifles and he bought two of them, plus ammo (which also ain't cheap these days).
I have heard he worked in a fast food place. Not a good source of income to buy guns and ammo.

Good possibility that the money came from an illegal activity

That sure looked like what you said when you declared I had no evidence. Were you lying there or here?

I'm not a republican so I don't particularly care about your rant above. I take this as your tacit acceptance of correction on mental health and mass shooters.
No correction needed by me.
The response of conservatives to horrific mass murders has been to blame mental health, but this is clearly not sincere, since they suggest no policies or programs that would expand mental health treatment. This is simply a way to divert attention from call for gun control.

Well you are entitled to believe what you want.
But any practical recognition of rights in our society would be the same whether or not people shared your belief, so this belief is irrelevant when it comes to societal recognition of rights.
So you are now saying that your belief that rights come from people is not important

The response of conservatives to horrific mass murders has been to blame mental health, but this is clearly not sincere, since they suggest no policies or programs that would expand mental health treatment. This is simply a way to divert attention from call for gun control.
So now again you are pretending to be a mind reader, as you are unable to know someone's motive or reason behind opinions.

So you are back to denying mental health being one of the issues?
Again, I couldn't give a flying fart what your biased view of a group I don't belong to is.

are you suggesting Jesus was just fooling?

that’s a new one

No. That is your silliness. If you do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Christ, the Savior of the world, then you will die in your sins. Just like Jesus said.

None of the people like yourself really know what Jesus did and didn't do.

Joh 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

Reactions: BMS
are you suggesting Jesus was just fooling?

that’s a new one
Yes sundance is is spot on. That is what Jesus is recorded as saying. However those kiddy fiddlers in the Baptist church may be as bad a position as you, but that is up to God, apart from Jesus none of us, whilst not kiddy fiddlers are any less need of Jesus

Back