15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

You said I was lying about polls stating what Americans think.
Now you want to change the subject after I provided a link to a typical poll.
Makes zero difference the constitution cannot be changed by polls. How about you don’t like the constitution you just move to Venezuela ? It’s obvious how gun confiscation worked for them.

The term “typical pole” is a meaningless term.
What is a "typical pole"?

There are plenty of polls on gun control and all indicate general support for most sensible, basic measures. Just look it up. If you think I am wrong, post some polls from reputable organizations that show otherwise.

What is a "typical pole"?

There are plenty of polls on gun control and all indicate general support for most sensible, basic measures. Just look it up. If you think I am wrong, post some polls from reputable organizations that show otherwise.
To quote you “Link”

Makes zero difference the constitution cannot be changed by polls. How about you don’t like the constitution you just move to Venezuela ? It’s obvious how gun confiscation worked for them.
Well most of the 30+ developed countries have strict restrictions on gun ownership, and their gun deaths are a fraction of ours. So gun control does work!

Well most of the 30+ developed countries have strict restrictions on gun ownership, and their gun deaths are a fraction of ours. So gun control does work!
You are making an assumption that no other factors are in play.

Very bad data collection on your part.

You are making an assumption that no other factors are in play.

Very bad data collection on your part.
So link to a study on the other factors at play that would influence the data in all 30+ countries on one side vs the USA on the other.

Yes, and I mistakenly said the court was led by Scalia instead of stating he had been selected to write the opinion.
thank you for admitting your error.
Well, you are not the only conservative on this thread that has been extremely critical of the police in this particular case. It is pretty clear that gun toters think they should take the lead in dealing with criminals over the police.
Again, I am not a consrvative. How is this so hard to pound into your scrawny little noggin? You've continued this lie for over a decade. It's simply pathetic.

Back