15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

Most want to retain RvW according to polling.
Yet don't want abortions after 1st trimester
Ask people if they agree with voter ID if it costs money to get. And yes it does, if you do not have the documentation to get the "free" ID.
There's zero laws currently on the books with non-free voter ID. But again, leave it to the white liberal to tell us 'colored' folk what we should think. Malcolm X was dead right about y'all.

thank you for admitting your error.

Again, I am not a consrvative. How is this so hard to pound into your scrawny little noggin? You've continued this lie for over a decade. It's simply pathetic.
You have to admit that you hold conservative opinions on gun control, abortion, transgenders, your hatred for Obama, and many other things.

While most people hold a mixture of opinions that might cross the political divide, most can be placed on one side or the other based on the majority of their opinions on major issues, and your major footprint on this forum involves arguing for conservative views.

You have to admit that you hold conservative opinions on gun control, abortion, transgenders, your hatred for Obama, and many other things.

While most people hold a mixture of opinions that might cross the political divide, most can be placed on one side or the other based on the majority of their opinions on major issues, and your major footprint on this forum involves arguing for conservative views.
Again the complexities of life overwhelm you.

There's zero laws currently on the books with non-free voter ID. But again, leave it to the white liberal to tell us 'colored' folk what we should think. Malcolm X was dead right about y'all.
It is not possible to get a "free" voter ID unless you have things like a birth certificate, which costs $ to get, and can be very expensive for some people.

Well most of the 30+ developed countries have strict restrictions on gun ownership, and their gun deaths are a fraction of ours. So gun control does work!
Take 5 demon rat run cities out of the stas and the US would be 4th from the bottom of the gun violence list. The problem isn’t guns it’s facist demon rats.

It is not possible to get a "free" voter ID unless you have things like a birth certificate, which costs $ to get, and can be very expensive for some people.
Only a minute percentage of people do not have IDs. It would be much easier to have a program to get them Ids

liberals would rather have people without IDs than to provide IDs for people that need them.

You have to admit that you hold conservative opinions on gun control, abortion, transgenders,
And I hold extremely liberal opinions on police, drugs, marriage, government spying, immigration, etc.. Funny how people exist who don't fit in your little binary boxes, isn't it?
your hatred for Obama, and many other things.
My hatred for Obama has nothing to do with conservative opinions. Being against a person who started wars, assassinated a US citizen, and used double tap drone strikes is HARDLY a conservative opinion.
EDITED--RULE 12 VIOLATION

Last edited by a moderator:
Take 5 demon rat run cities out of the stas and the US would be 4th from the bottom of the gun violence list. The problem isn’t guns it’s facist demon rats.
Fascists are RW.
And what sort of response do you think you deserve when you refer to the political opposition as "demon rats"?
Especially when you cannot be bothered to support your outrageous claims.

And it costs money to get insurance for guns, which is what you want to force people to do. What about it?

EDITED RULES 12 AND 22 VIOLATIONS

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then never come to America and everyone will be happy
I have relatives there, and visit whenever I wish. I don't hate either America or Americans. I just think that the attitude to firearms is barking mad. Its your problem to fix if you have the will. Just don't pretend that it isn't a problem.

And yes other countries have problems too. They just don't tend to leave scores of dead children on the news programmes.

Fascists are RW.
And what sort of response do you think you deserve when you refer to the political opposition as "demon rats"?
Especially when you cannot be bothered to support your outrageous claims.
Fascists are authoritarians. The Covid mandates were a collection of authoritarian policies instituted by liberals.

so your statement is yet another falsehood.

And I hold extremely liberal opinions on police, drugs, marriage, government spying, immigration, etc.. Funny how people exist who don't fit in your little binary boxes, isn't it?

My hatred for Obama has nothing to do with conservative opinions. Being against a person who started wars, assassinated a US citizen, and used double tap drone strikes is HARDLY a conservative opinion.

See above, liar.
Your opinion of Obama extends far beyond that, as you refused to give him any credit for the risky decision to order the killing of Osama bin Laden.

Places like Chicago or NYC drive up the gun deaths etc and Rudy Giuliani already proved these hellholes can be remedied. They can even fix Chicago if they had the gumption to make it far more decent then it is now. Securing the border would go a long way to reducing crime in America. They can do that but I think they are making money from open borders and drug cartels.

Back