15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

I said PREVENT!!!!! Not reduce Why do gun haters do this? Your feigned outrage is useless.

Have you ever asked yourself why a police station or NRA convention has never been attacked? Please stop your pretend preaching
Prevent what?
After the fact prevention is useless when we are faced with the bodies of dead children.
We need pro-active measures.
Selling increasingly deadly weapons to anyone and everyone is stupid and dangerous.

So if it is not in scripture, why do you presume it to be how God does things.
There are many instances in the Bible where God acted without the assistance of humans. In fact, humans acting on their own was counter to the plan of God.
You keep avoiding responding to the rest of my comment:

If you sit on the sidelines in the face of tragedy, and do nothing, then nothing gets done.
God is not coming down from heaven to take guns away from murderers. Not now, not in the past, and not in the future.
He gave us free will and the ability to run our own societies, so it is up to us to do something.
Sitting around with long faces while failing to address the actual problems is what you are proposing. Not going to fix anything.

Respond to that, please.

Prevent what?
After the fact prevention is useless when we are faced with the bodies of dead children.
We need pro-active measures.
Selling increasingly deadly weapons to anyone and everyone is stupid and dangerous.
Prevent what?????? This is just a political ply for you isn't it?

If you sit on the sidelines in the face of tragedy, and do nothing, then nothing gets done.
God is not coming down from heaven to take guns away from murderers. Not now, not in the past, and not in the future.
He gave us free will and the ability to run our own societies, so it is up to us to do something.
Sitting around with long faces while failing to address the actual problems is what you are proposing. Not going to fix anything.

Respond to that, please.
Like you respond with "Prevent what?"

I get it that people like you who own 169+ guns are very protective of your arsenals. Must make you feel so powerful and superior.
Nice rant.
There is not a single statement in that long rant
I addressed every one of your points and asked questions. How is that a 'long rant'?
of yours in which you express sorrow over the needless and violent deaths of 18 little kids.
I literally did so in the start of the thread. You do grasp that I started the thread, right?
You have no policies
Why can you not answer any of my questions?
that would stop these sorts of mass murders that are common in the USA but rare in other developed countries.
Again, answer any one of the numerous questions I asked you.
The difference between us and them is our lax gun laws and availability of ever more powerful weapons. Weapons that you have no problem making available to anyone and everyone with no restrictions, right? And your response is to demand minutia about what defines assault weapons, and proof that any specific law would prevent deaths? Well, laws can actually prevent people from owning deadly weapons is linked to lower gun crime as shown in other countries. Why not give it a chance here? Maybe some other little kids won't have to die.
Assault weapon is a meaningless term. Any weapon from a knife to a club is an 'assault weapon' when it is used to assault someone.
Restricting gun ownership and the types of guns would most definitely reduce gun deaths here as it does in other countries. If you think otherwise, then you should explain your thinking.
Failure to answer the question on how anything you proposed would have stopped this shooting.
The fact is that your side has nothing to offer that would prevent such disasters. Zilch. Your only goal is to keep and expand your own arsenal and to allow others to do the same in total disregard of public safety.
The fact is you cannot answer the question. Nothing you proposed would have stopped this shooting. Zilch. As usual, you vomit forth a bunch of authoritarian measures that you want to push while standing on the still-warm bodies of children.
We have followed your preferred path for decades, and what do we get, but more and more dead people, including little children. Have you ever considered that maybe guns for all is not the best path to take?

Nope. You are more concerned with protecting that arsenal of yours, because what are you without it.
Still failed to answer the question.

Prevent what?????? This is just a political ply for you isn't it?
18 dead children is political!!!!!
Obviously to you it is.
To me it is a terrible tragedy that demands action by our legislators.
The indiscriminate and unregulated distribution of powerful weapons of war to civilians has had terrible consequences and can not be justified by anyone for any reason.

Respond to that, please.
I did respond . If just went over your head.
But you did not answer my question. Why punish law obeying citizens fot the acts of a few.

Obviously to you it is.
The indiscriminate and unregulated distribution of powerful weapons of war to civilians has had terrible consequences and can not be justified by anyone for any reason.
Yes for you it is.

You don't want to prevent these things.

You feign ignorance and it's actually distasteful

Obviously to you it is.
So you are pretending that we have no current laws right now concerning guns.

Obviously to you it is.
Everything to a liberal such as you is political.

Like you respond with "Prevent what?"
Huh?

Did you not notice that 18 kids were gunned down today in their school?
Do you think it unreasonable to talk about ways to prevent that from happening again?

Do you have suggestions on how to prevent that in the future, or do you think this is just collateral damage acceptable to gun toters?
I already know the latter option is what republican conservative legislators will opt for.

Huh?

Do you think it unreasonable to talk about ways to prevent that from happening again?

Do you have suggestions on how to prevent that in the future, or do you think this is just collateral damage acceptable to gun toters?
I already know the latter option is what republican conservative legislators will opt for.
Another Political comment from you.

Huh?

How many laws shouod be enacted so there is no more crime?

Back