15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

But the court was not led by him. You do undertand that various justices write decisions, right?

Like their position on the police? Didn't you just agree with me on my position wrt police? Did that sound like alignment with Republican positions? Does that mean you align with RWers?
Yes, and I mistakenly said the court was led by Scalia instead of stating he had been selected to write the opinion.

Well, you are not the only conservative on this thread that has been extremely critical of the police in this particular case. It is pretty clear that gun toters think they should take the lead in dealing with criminals over the police.

Polling also indicates that the majority of Americans want strong restrictions on abortion after the 1st trimester. And that the majority of Americans want photo ID required to vote. Seems to me you only care about what the majority of Americans want when it suits your agenda.
Most want to retain RvW according to polling.

Ask people if they agree with voter ID if it costs money to get. And yes it does, if you do not have the documentation to get the "free" ID.

Yes, and I mistakenly said the court was led by Scalia instead of stating he had been selected to write the opinion.

Well, you are not the only conservative on this thread that has been extremely critical of the police in this particular case. It is pretty clear that gun toters think they should take the lead in dealing with criminals over the police.
Another assumption on your part.

With his drug addict mother.
Doesn't sound like there was a present father. His mother was a drug addict, and it sounds like she lived on a property his grandmother owned (but not the one his grandmother lived in). I saw one article about the family that said the grandmother was in the process of evicting her daughter because she refused to get help for her addiction.
I’ve read stories that he wasn’t seen around for a while and didn’t go to school the entire year prior. Where was he?
That's my biggest question.
Perhaps a gun shop that has contracts with the US government???

He was essentially an 18 year old dropout (I've heard some hints that he may have technically still been in school but barely attended), with no job. Where the hell did he get the money from? Those ain't cheap rifles and he bought two of them, plus ammo (which also ain't cheap these days).
Surely no one would have gave him a LOAN??? Especially, in this economy!

I’ve read stories that he wasn’t seen around for a while and didn’t go to school the entire year prior. Where was he?

Perhaps a gun shop that has contracts with the US government???

Surely no one would have gave him a LOAN??? Especially, in this economy!
Whatever the means he used to acquire the money for the gums, the question is was it legitimate?

Teacher pay is offset by student loans and nine-month work years. 40,000 a yr (19.25 an hour) is not much these days. I don't know how they live in high-priced areas like CA. Forklift driver pay (Amazon) starts out at 25 an hour and can work 60 hr weeks which is 20 hrs overtime equals about 91 K a year. None of them make that much. I know a retired teacher working at Amazon as a forklift driver and making decent money relative when he was a teacher. Teachers start out at maybe 42 and end up at 85 k (ballpark) if they have a Master's degree. Then they get their retirement pay which is a fraction. Maybe 45%.
I checked and cops in Uvalde get $47K and teachers get $32K.

Cars and drivers are seriously regulated. Car and road designs have been modified for safety, and drivers must pass an eye exam, and written and driving tests, and must register their cars and have insurance. As a result fatalities per 100million miles of driving have gone from 8 to under 1.

The other point is that some Red States reacted to the death in Charlottesville when a man drove his car into a crowd of counterprotestors by proposing laws that would make it legal for drivers to do that!!!
So do you see the distintion in that a car and a gun and a woman dont kill anyone unless the gun is fired the car is driven at someone and woman aborts the offspring.
Do.you know what a car is?

Whatever the means he used to acquire the money for the gums, the question is was it legitimate?
Well, let’s find out! I’ve found the gun shop… and see they have government funding. Let’s see who funded the kid, shall we???

Most want to retain RvW according to polling.

Ask people if they agree with voter ID if it costs money to get. And yes it does, if you do not have the documentation to get the "free" ID.
That is the most ignorant thing I have ever read. You have to have ID to drive but not to vote is nothing more that wanting more illegal votes.

Polls make what whoever takes the poll wants the polls to say. Polls don’t get to change the constitution that is not how it works.
You said I was lying about polls stating what Americans think.
Now you want to change the subject after I provided a link to a typical poll.

Back