15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

What is a "typical pole"?

There are plenty of polls on gun control and all indicate general support for most sensible, basic measures. Just look it up. If you think I am wrong, post some polls from reputable organizations that show otherwise.
Magda. She is a typical Pole.

Starvation neglect and poverty. That is why so many people from other countries are attempting to enter into the United States from all over the world. The reason, their countries suck relative to ours. Women and children are digging thru trash heaps in other countries. Rampant poverty is everywhere as is pollution. Bottled water is the norm. Here we can drink water right from the tap. Bottled water is optional and our groceries stores are full of food from all over. Just to be able to drink water from the tap is unique relative to the rest of the world and I could go on.

I do not see any stats on that but i suppose it would have to do with locations as addressed earlier. Democrat-run hellholes like Chicago and NYC where drugs from Mexico are shipped in. High population high crime areas mostly Democrat run. Most of America does not tolerate high crime and anarchy.

Our children are not sold into sex slavery nor are young females kidnapped for sex slaves like other countries. If you believe the United States is so bad then we can always stick your ignorant behind on our southern border and you can preach your tripe to all the illegals trying to get into our country. Minors included. Many are so desperate they give up their kids so they can get them into the United States. If what you are saying had any merit then people would be leaving America. Where people are leaving is high crime Dem run hellholes and moving elsewhere. We don't want them here because many import Democrat votes which will end up ruining our areas. Democrat policies guarantee poverty and high crime, drug addiction and corruption. It is a community cancer if we go by the results. We do not erect walls to keep people in. We erect walls to keep people out in America. Proof positive your assessment is based on ignorance.
Actually a very high proportion of child shootings in America come from children getting hold of their parents legally held guns, then shooting themselves or their siblings by accident. That isn't something that can just be blamed on black people. Sorry, on the "hell holes of Chicago" or whatever your current euphemism for black people is.

And what the hell does that have to do with conservatism? The credit for the killing of Osama goes to the people who did it. Not the man who spent his years in office approving double tap drone striking innocent people.
The credit for making the decision belongs to the man who made what was a risky decision.
After all, when a mission to rescue our Iran hostages failed, Carter was at the top of the blame list.

Instead of giving Obama credit for this risk, you try to divert to something else he did that you oppose.

Very disturbing. Happened in a town 85 miles west of San Antonio. Apparently the shooter (a high schooler who went to the elementary school to shoot it up) killed his grandmother before going to the school and shooting. He is now dead (I don't believe he is included in the number) after a gunfight with police.

Sounds like he had a handgun and possibly used a rifle as well.

Takes a lot of evil to go shoot up 2-4th graders. Takes a real special sort of evil to go do it after you murdered your own grandmother. Sadly someone this filled with evil and hatred (and likely mental issues) is going to figure out a way to take out his rage on the world, no matter what.

Also, apparently many of the victims are kids of Border Patrol agents, which could potentially be a coincidence or perhaps could be something of a motive (given the shooter's ethnicity), we'll have to see.
When are they going to arm teachers? Or at least allow concerned parents patrol the school armed to protect the children???

The credit for making the decision belongs to the man who made what was a risky decision.
After all, when a mission to rescue our Iran hostages failed, Carter was at the top of the blame list.

Instead of giving Obama credit for this risk, you try to divert to something else he did that you oppose.
So you can't answer the question. No surprise there.

When are they going to arm teachers? Or at least allow concerned parents patrol the school armed to protect the children???
After the last two years, I'm no longer sure I agree with arming teachers. Not after the selfish crap many districts have dealt with from the unions, and denial of quality education of kids.

Don't need to arm them all. The children deserve protection.
In the schools that I have delt with, all the doors are locked from the outside. There is a main door with a buzzer and intercom. The staff asks you your name and which child are with. That door is by the main office and a counter where the staff can see you. Having someone there trained in firearms would seem prudent.

Don't need to arm them all. The children deserve protection.
They do, but I don't trust teachers as the way (heck, the entire reason this guy got in is because a teacher broke basic security procedures and propped a locked door open with a brick - my guess is that's something they did regularly). It's not so easy to weed out who would be 'worthy'. (remember, in the last few months we've seen teachers caught on audio bragging about how they 'poach' kids into LGBT clubs and hide it from parents, etc.)

Then again I don't trust police to do it either (here, clearly, the police demonstrated monstrous malfeasance).

I don't know the answer, it's a tough one.

In the schools that I have delt with, all the doors are locked from the outside. There is a main door with a buzzer and intercom. The staff asks you your name and which child are with. That door is by the main office and a counter where the staff can see you. Having someone there trained in firearms would seem prudent.
Yep. But that all fails when a teacher decides it's a smart idea to prop open a side door that would otherwise be locked.......

They do, but I don't trust teachers as the way (heck, the entire reason this guy got in is because a teacher broke basic security procedures and propped a locked door open with a brick - my guess is that's something they did regularly).

Then again I don't trust police to do it either (here, clearly, the police demonstrated monstrous malfeasance).

I don't know the answer, it's a tough one.
Already made a suggestion, concerned parents can do it. Start shooting these cowardly scumbags down.

The LOVED his richs to the point he was not willing to give them up. The first commandment is to love God with all your heart, soul, body and mind.

Get it?

You're being lazy. I'm not part of any sect.
If you are not part of any sect, I really have no idea where you are coming from.

Christianity is incredibly diverse.

When a Christian accuses me of not understanding Christianity, what they always mean is I’m not parroting the dogma of their particular sect.

If you don’t belong to any sect, or subscribe to any specific dogma, I really don’t know how you interpret the Bible.

If you are not part of any sect, I really have no idea where you are coming from.

Christianity is incredibly diverse.

When a Christian accuses me of not understanding Christianity, what they always mean is I’m not parroting the dogma of their particular sect.

If you don’t belong to any sect, or subscribe to any specific dogma, I really don’t know how you interpret the Bible.
The diffferences between denominations is not all on the same level. Some are just procedural while others are more conceptual.

Back