15+ Dead In Texas School Shooting; 18-y.o. student Salvador Ramos Identified As Shooter

Have all the cops who were on scene and did nothing resign out of shame yet? The ones in the hallway and armed with AR's bear a particular responsibility for inaction. How any of them can sleep at night is beyond my comprehension.

So some body cam footage got released. Now we have direct confirmation that by 12:11 the police inside the building had direct 911 dispatch contact and knew for a fact that she was on the line with a kid inside the classroom and that there were multiple kids dead inside.

And yet they waited 40 more minutes after that communication from dispatch before breaching, knowing for a fact that kids were in the classroom, calling for help. So now Arredondo and the rest dont get to claim that radios didnt work (they did, we can see them veind used throughout the body cam video while inside) nor can they claim that they didnt know about the 911 calls or have contact with 911 dispatchers.

that student the dispatcher referred to would go on to call another 5 times during those 40 minutes after the officers were informed.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2022/0...kupecz-vpx.cnn

Have all the cops who were on scene and did nothing resign out of shame yet? The ones in the hallway and armed with AR's bear a particular responsibility for inaction. How any of them can sleep at night is beyond my comprehension.
I think only 3 that I've heard of have resigned

Back