1John 5:1 regeneration before faith

<Chuckle>
You really are a legend in your own mind, aren't you?
Chuckle right back at you

You never addressed the weakness of your prior comment

If that were true you would have addressed my comments

No.
Addressing your worthless comments is nothing but a waste of time.
You look pretty pathetic running around the forum with that big fat ugly chip on your shoulder, trying to goad and coerce people into arguing with you.
I have better things to do with my time.
Maybe if you learn to treat others more charitably they'd be more willing to interact with you.

Now, there's really no reason for you to respond to me, yet you will, because you are so insecure that you HAVE to have the last word, and you've even told me more than once that any time I post to you, you WILL respond, even if I don't want you to.

Apples and oranges...

There is no change of state involved here, unlike the case with someone who gets born again.
The argument is a grammatical one that a present tense condition, believing/ not believing, is necessarily the result of the perfect tense condition. But the perfect tense, making God out to be a liar”, is not the cause of their not believing. 5:10 shows your argument in 5:1 to be invalid. The perfect tense does not necessarily cause the present tense reality.

Doug

Last edited:
No.
Addressing your worthless comments is nothing but a waste of time.
You look pretty pathetic running around the forum with that big fat ugly chip on your shoulder, trying to goad and coerce people into arguing with you.
I have better things to do with my time.
Maybe if you learn to treat others more charitably they'd be more willing to interact with you.

Now, there's really no reason for you to respond to me, yet you will, because you are so insecure that you HAVE to have the last word, and you've even told me more than once that any time I post to you, you WILL respond, even if I don't want you to.
You are a real funny guy Theo

You bother to initiate conversation but when you are challenged you put your tail between your legs and run away

then you have better things to do with your time as you run

oh but not without some parting ad homonyms

Nailed it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You are a real funny guy Theo

You bother to initiate conversation but when you are challenged you put your tail between your legs and run away

then you have better things to do with your time as you run

oh but not without some parting ad homonyms
:ROFLMAO:

The argument is a grammatical one that a present tense condition, believing/ not believing, is necessarily the result of the perfect tense condition. But the perfect tense, making God out to be a liar”, is not the cause of their not believing. 5:10 shows your argument in 5:1 to be invalid. The perfect tense does not necessarily cause the present tense reality.

Doug
Amen

Nailed it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The only thing you nailed is the fact when the discussion gets too difficult, you will run away.
It's a repeat phenome. One you try to make excuses for. They quite flimsy however for it seems
you only have a lack of or better things to with your time when you have been challenged

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What you missed

Ephesians 1:11 (ESV) — 11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

is it is not all things which are predestined

we are predestined to an inheritance

that is not a statement God determines all thing

your objection was poorly made
So here we are again. All things does not mean all things. Inheritance is singular. Things is plural. What else is it referring to??

So here we are again. All things does not mean all things. Inheritance is singular. Things is plural. What else is it referring to??
why would it mean all things without exception ?

does all mankind, all of the world , all men everywhere mean all without exception ?

back to the calvie drawing board.

oops

next

hope this helps !!!

why would it mean all things without exception ?

does all mankind, all of the world , all men everywhere mean all without exception ?

back to the calvie drawing board.

oops

next

hope this helps !!!
Context, context, context. Back to your hermeneutics class. Maybe next time your on vacation? In lik a day or two probly. ???

Hope this helps

Next

Back