1John 5:1 regeneration before faith

Why LOL

Works out is what had happened so it fits into his plan

ex The Jews were unfaithful - He use their unfaithfulness to bless gentiles by bringing the gospel to the gentiles

He did not make then unfaithful
So here again God's plan is dependent on setting outside of Himself. I wonder what He would have done had they not been unfaithful

I have answers and all the questions that stump as well since I know both sides intimately. Plus I can view both sides without bias. It’s impossible for a C. It’s the equivalent of a unitarian looking at God without bias. Impossible.

oops

I have answers and all the questions that stump as well

Boast.

since I know both sides intimately.

Boast.

Plus I can view both sides without bias.

Boast, and false claim.

It’s impossible for a C.

Bankrupt and indefensible accusation.

It’s the equivalent of a unitarian looking at God without bias. Impossible.

Fallacy: Guilt by association.

I have answers and all the questions that stump as well since I know both sides intimately. Plus I can view both sides without bias. It’s impossible for a C. It’s the equivalent of a unitarian looking at God without bias. Impossible.

oops
Oh good. Where does it say Judas was drawn?

The gospels like the rest of the disciples .

next

Where are you going to get around to providing a specific verse?
Because I've read the gospels HUNDREDS of times, and nowhere does it say Judas was "drawn".

The last time you claimed this, you presented a "rationalization", not a Scripture.
You know, like the JW's do?

Where are you going to get around to providing a specific verse?
Because I've read the gospels HUNDREDS of times, and nowhere does it say Judas was "drawn".

The last time you claimed this, you presented a "rationalization", not a Scripture.
You know, like the JW's do?
Guess you missed the memo .

One cannot be a disciple / apostle without being drawn , called , elect , chosen .

oops

So you have no Scripture.
Just an insulting and imaginary "memo".
Thank you for the admission.
I see the facts got in your way . Thank you for admitting it.

Can one be a disciple/ apostle without being drawn , called , chosen and elect ?

why are you running away from my question?

yes or no curious minds want to know , I didn’t mean to stump you .

you have all the answers right ?

Can one be a disciple/ apostle without being drawn , called , chosen and elect ?

yes or no curious minds want to know ?

And here we go again, with the dodge.
YOU claimed Judas was "drawn".
I asked you for book, chapter and verse.
You didn't have any.

So you fallaciously try to shift the burden of proof onto me, because you can't answer the question. You mock Calvinists when they ask questions and you claim they don't have answers, but here YOU don't have the answer, and so you're trying to turn the question back on me.

I'm not aware that Scripture teaches that one must be "drawn" or "elect" to be one of Christ's original Apostles.

If you would show me Scripture that shows that they must, I would be greatly obliged.
And if you cannot, then maybe you should humble yourself, accept correction, and stop thinking so highly of yourself.

BOOM!

Because YOU "ran away" from MY question of where does the Bible teach that Judas was allegedly "drawn"?

We're onto your games, Chalcedon...
You mock others for asking questions, but you ask questions to dodge questions you can't answer, and to put us on the defensive so you can control discussion AWAY from the questions you can't answer.

you have all the answers right ?

Where did I claim that?
I never claimed to "have all the answers".
Stop projecting your own self-perception onto me.
I'm asking a question.
And you have no answer.
That makes you a very EDIT teacher.
(And you can quote me on that.)

"Oops!"

"Next!"

"Hope this helps!"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back