1John 5:1 regeneration before faith

The word control means there is a force at work to accomplish an action/goal.

Please provide a recognized dictionary that defines "control" as "force".

Was there a reason why you doubted that control takes force?

Because words have meaning.
Because "control" does not mean "force".

What scriptures were you thinking of?

Fallaciously trying to shift the burden of proof again?
YOU were the one who claimed "control" means "force".
I'm STILL waiting for you to demonstrate.

It's not embarrassing to admit that you made a mistake.

Yup Exodus 11:5

The final visitation showed God was not only the controlling force in nature, but was also the controlling force in life and death. Yahweh Himself brings the plague. This attack demonstrated that the God of the Hebrews was greater than Osiris, the Egyptian giver of life.
Yep control , force

An airplane controls the force of gravity. Aerodynamics. The force of the props controls the air speed. The force of God's will controls everything.
The Will of God is one of the most important forces in our lives

An airplane controls the force of gravity. Aerodynamics. The force of the props controls the air speed. The force of God's will controls everything.
Ok game time go warriors c ya after the game

I don't see any Bible verses quoted.

#fail
#facepalm

I don't see any Bible verses quoted.

#fail
#facepalm
Not even one verse comes to your mind? Check the book of proverbs you will find something there that describes what he is saying.

Here's one; Proverbs16:19 The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps.

Not even one verse comes to your mind? Check the book of proverbs you will find something there that describes what he is saying.

Here's one; Proverbs16:19 The human mind plans the way, but the Lord directs the steps.

Welcome to Calvinism!

Yup Exodus 11:5

The final visitation showed God was not only the controlling force in nature, but was also the controlling force in life and death. Yahweh Himself brings the plague. This attack demonstrated that the God of the Hebrews was greater than Osiris, the Egyptian giver of life.
Exodus 11:5 says nothing about control or force. Why do you think that verse is related to that?

Please provide a recognized dictionary that defines "control" as "force".

Because words have meaning.
Because "control" does not mean "force".

Fallaciously trying to shift the burden of proof again?
YOU were the one who claimed "control" means "force".
I'm STILL waiting for you to demonstrate.

It's not embarrassing to admit that you made a mistake.

Control takes force. No one said they were the same thing.

Back