2 Thes 2:3

Thanks leonard03782

Some may not see the mystery of the rapture...

1 Cor: 51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in an instant, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53 For the perishable must be clothedf with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

According to Daniel, that takes place after the tribulation.When those that are asleep awake.
In fact I've already showed you the verse that shows those who sleep awake.

Daniel 12:1-2
At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

But you said you were going to be raptured long before those who sleep awake so you don't even believe the verses you quote.

So you believe Jesus doesn't preach to his church?
Thats interesting. I had always thought the disciples including Paul were members of the church. But since you say Jesus didn't preach to the church then Paul, Peter or any other disciple can't be part of the church because Jesus preached to them. They are only Jews, like Jesus.

Rolling eyes.
You will believe anything that SEEMs to validate your position regardless of the truth.

Show me the verses that show Jesus preached to Paul PRIOR to the road to Damascus.

Who said prior to?
Paul himself said he recieved the gospel directly from Jesus.

Galatians 1:11-12
I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin.
I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

I thought you were trying to prove the apostate is the pre trib rapture. It's a falling away.
No, I have tried to show you it is the "departing" of the saints when Christ Jesus removes the saints in an event called the rapture.
This departing rapture happen prior to the anti-christ being identified.

No, I have tried to show you it is the "departing" of the saints when Christ Jesus removes the saints in an event called the rapture.
This departing rapture happen prior to the anti-christ being identified.
Not according to Paul. Paul said it would takes place after the man of sin is destroyed which coresponds to the book of Daniel showing the man of sin coming to his end the verse before the people bejng deliverd and two verses before those who sleep in the dust awakening.

According to Daniel, that takes place after the tribulation.When those that are asleep awake.
In fact I've already showed you the verse that shows those who sleep awake.

Daniel 12:1-2
At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.
Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

But you said you were going to be raptured long before those who sleep awake so you don't even believe the verses you quote.
Read Rev 20 and a few verses past that.

Not according to Paul. Paul said it would takes place after the man of sin is destroyed which coresponds to the book of Daniel showing the man of sin coming to his end the verse before the people bejng deliverd and two verses before those who sleep in the dust awakening.
Paul said it would takes place after the man of sin is destroyed...where?

The saved Christians are resurrected at a different time then the unsaved.
According to revelation 20.Those who died for thier testimony of Christ, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image nor recieved its mark are resutected first and reign with Christ.

Yes, this resurection takes place After the tribulation.

Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The fact that they are killed for their testimony of Jesus should tell you something about tribulation.After the beast is destroyed.

You
Paul said it would takes place after the man of sin is destroyed...where?
Youve got to be kidding me. You mean I need to quote the same verses yet again?

Concerning the coming of Jesus Christ and our gathering to him, that day will not come unless there is a falling away first and the man of sin is revealed.

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

According to revelation 20.Those who died for thier testimony of Christ, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image nor recieved its mark are resutected first and reign with Christ.

Yes, this resurection takes place After the tribulation.

Revelation 20:4
I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The fact that they are killed for their testimony of Jesus should tell you something about tribulation.After the beast is destroyed.
They were killed during the tribulation...

You do know people will be saved during the trib.

Concerning the coming of Jesus Christ and our gathering to him, that day will not come unless there is a falling away first and the man of sin is revealed.
Good, now were back to post 1.

As pointed out "falling away" is better translated as "departure"...where the christians are gathered then depart with Christ at the pre-trib rapture then the man of sin will be revealed.

Back