2 Thes 2:3

The AC will rule the entire world.

Rev 13:

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and
power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Revelation. 21:21-23
Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

Perhaps it would be best if you did what Jesus said and stay out of Israel during the time of God's wrath. There's a reason Jesus said let not the countries enter at that time of wrath.

Revelation. 21:21-23
Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

Perhaps it would be best if you did what Jesus said and stay out of Israel during the time of God's wrath. There's a reason Jesus said let not the countries enter at that time of wrath.
Ah, so what?

Does that mean the trib won't be world wide?

Ah, so what?

The tribulation takes place in Israel.
The great tribulation takes place frrom Egypt to Iran.
The king of the north pretty much kills off the middle east. The only people who are left in it are those who the Lord saves.

Ano
What does Rev 8:7-10 say?
Another verse with the word "ghay" which can be interpreted dirt, country, contenent, or earth.

It could be a fenced in yard or as small as a hand full of dirt.

It's found several times in Revelation and could be taken the wrong way.

Ano
Another verse with the word "ghay" which can be interpreted dirt, country, contenent, or earth.

It could be a fenced in yard or as small as a hand full of dirt.

It's found several times in Revelation and could be taken the wrong way.
So, everytime I see the word "Earth" in the bible...I should say Israel.

Whwn I read ..."“Woe! Woe! Woe to those who dwell on the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the remaining three angels!”

I Should read it as...."who dwell on the Israel?"

So, everytime I see the word "Earth" in the bible...I should say Israel.

Whwn I read ..."“Woe! Woe! Woe to those who dwell on the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the remaining three angels!”

I Should read it as...."who dwell on the Israel?"
The word mostly used in Revelation that was translated to earth is "ghay".
It can mean a country, contenent,the earth, or a hand full of dirt.
Its what earthworms live in.
The more you learn about things, the more understanding you get.

Now I have a question for you.
Why is Israel given authority to rule over the nations in the Lord's land and the nations do not?

Isaiah 14:2
Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And Israel will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD’s land. They will make captives of their captors and rule over their oppressors.

You fiqure that out, and the problems you have fiquring out what the beast is will have already been answerd.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"
Falling Away: G646 ἀποστασία apostasia (a-po-sta-siy'-a) n.
1. defection from truth (properly, the state).
2. “apostasy.”
[feminine of the same as G647]
KJV: falling away, forsake
Root(s): G647

1 Timothy 4:1 "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;"
DEPART: G868 ἀφίστημι aphistemi (a-fiy'-stee-miy) v.
1. to remove.
2. (actively) instigate to revolt.
3. (usually, reflexively) to desist, desert, etc.
[from G575 and G2476]
KJV: depart, draw (fall) away, refrain, withdraw self
Root(s): G575, G2476
[?]

Acts 20:29 "For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock."
Acts 20:30 "Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them."
Acts 20:31 "Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears."
Acts 20:32 "And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified."
Draw Away: G645 ἀποσπάω apospao (a-po-spaō') v.
1. to drag forth.
2. (literally) unsheathe (a sword).
3. (relatively, with a degree of force implied) withdraw (personally or factiously).
[from G575 and G4685]
KJV: (with-)draw (away), after we were gotten from
Root(s): G575, G4685

Jude 1:17 "But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;"
Jude 1:18 "How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts."
Jude 1:19 "These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit."
Jude 1:20 "But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,"
Jude 1:21 "Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."
Jude 1:22 "And of some have compassion, making a difference:"
Jude 1:23 "And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh."
Jude 1:24 "Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,"
Jude 1:25 "To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."

a falling away is simply a departure from the FAITH.

:ninja:

The word mostly used in Revelation that was translated to earth is "ghay".
It can mean a country, contenent,the earth, or a hand full of dirt.
Its what earthworms live in.
The more you learn about things, the more understanding you get.
Oh well, believe what you need to believe.

I've memorized most of my bible on the subject.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is what REV 21:23 actually says.

Rev 21:21 And the twelve doors were twelve pearls; every door was made of one pearl; and the street of the town was clear gold, as clear as glass. 22 And I saw no Temple there; because the Lord God, the Ruler of all, and the Lamb are its Temple.
23 And the town has no need of the sun, or of the moon, to give it light: for the glory of God did make it light, and the light of it is the Lamb.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is what REV 21:23 actually says.

Rev 21:21 And the twelve doors were twelve pearls; every door was made of one pearl; and the street of the town was clear gold, as clear as glass. 22 And I saw no Temple there; because the Lord God, the Ruler of all, and the Lamb are its Temple.
23 And the town has no need of the sun, or of the moon, to give it light: for the glory of God did make it light, and the light of it is the Lamb.
And that wasn't even the subject. You failed.

Ah, so what?
JESUS warned that upon the earth there would be distress of nations, with perplexity; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth, these be days of vengeance, Israel shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive (banned) into all nations, the generations shall not pass away till all be fulfilled. Verily I say unto you, all things which are written may be fulfilled, and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles in the END of the times(time of Apocalypse)- Revelation 11:v.2, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled, the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

And JESUS spake a parable, saying: Behold the fig tree(Israel), and all the trees(the Gentile nations); When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the KINGDOM OF GOD is nigh at hand. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory(cloud? Matthew 17:5 and 2 Pe.1:18.Take a look). And JESUS warned His people, saying: When these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Hallelujaaaaah!!!

Back