2020 Election Fraud Exposed, Bellwether Counties Won?

Temujin

Conservatives have hyper-partisanized nearly everything in this country. While it'd be naïve to imagine political considerations never ever played a part in judicial appointments, the fact is that said appointments were never done solely on the basis of a judge's political views. ****** has changed all that.

Yes, he stacked the federal courts with conservatives - and so far it's netted the Republicans very little :) This is because in order to actually be a judge, you have to have a fairly decent track record of legal/political impartiality; you must have demonstrated that you can judge the merits of a case by the law, not by political ideology. The latter always creeps in, but good judges - regardless of whether they're liberal or conservative - actively work to keep it out.

****** appears to have appointed judges who care about their careers, and would thus never side with either the plaintiff or defendant merely because the person votes Republican...

ps. the slew of partisan appointments is sure to have long-lasting effects on American jurisprudence, but it's going to take a decade or so for us to see what they are...
Meanwhile, in normal countries, judges are appointed because they are good lawyers, appointed by senior judges. It makes them conservative with a small c, but you get continuity.

Thistle

You either trust your courts or you don't.
I live in the state of Illinois. I'm pro-death penalty but some years ago the governor suspended it on the ground that there is no telling whether or not the people convicted of murder in this state are guilty. I have to agree. If the court system is just a stepping stone to something bigger like here in Illinois there is a problem. And there is a problem in Illinois. So when Robert Barnes says there is a problem in election law in states like Pennsylvania, I find that suggestion very credible.
If your plaintiff has no standing then find one who does. If no-one has standing, there is no case.
Again you are appealing to a subjective standard politically applied, according to Robert Barnes. His exact words were, "they will find standing if they want to" and proceeded to give several examples comparable to the Trump cases dismissed [on standing] that were heard, in which the party affiliations were reversed.
It's not as if the GOP hasn't been stuffing conservative judges into courts for the past several years.
Filling vacancies is not "stuffing" nor is it court packing either. And there is a different issue here that bears directly on this question. Trump ran as a Republican and doesn't fit the usual profile. So to convince voters he would deliver some conservative results he asked for a list of judges from the Federalist Society. They are Constitutional constructionist. That is not the only relevant division. The important division for the election is elitists vs. insurgents. Trump's popular nationalism proposes to drain the swamp of elitist. A huge number of the people on the Federalist list are elitists.
Personally, I find it astounding that judges are political appointments, but that is your system, so you live with it.
You guys had the star chamber, didn't you?
Judges appointed by both Democrats and Republicans, including soma appointed by Trump, at all levels, including the SC, decided between them that there was no case to answer.
Which simply makes my point above.
Courts make judgements of fact.
And all our Supreme Court decisions are 5 to 4 because the top jurests in the land wouldn't know a fact if it hit them in the face?
You don't get fake news from courts.
I would call the Dred Scott decision fake news.
Their findings may be appealed, in which case, the facts change.
Oh, come now! Reality is forged in the court? You can't possibly believe that.
When the dust settles, all the appeals are exhausted, it doesn't matter what anyone believes, the facts are what the courts say they are.
I'm so glad Abraham Lincoln didn't believe that. If he had there never would have been an Emancipation Proclamation. After all Dred Scott settled the issue.
You lost.
And it's so magnanimous of you to mention that. Who were you pulling for again? ;)

Temujin

I live in the state of Illinois. I'm pro-death penalty but some years ago the governor suspended it on the ground that there is no telling whether or not the people convicted of murder in this state are guilty. I have to agree. If the court system is just a stepping stone to something bigger like here in Illinois there is a problem. And there is a problem in Illinois. So when Robert Barnes says there is a problem in election law in states like Pennsylvania, I find that suggestion very credible.

Again you are appealing to a subjective standard politically applied, according to Robert Barnes. His exact words were, "they will find standing if they want to" and proceeded to give several examples comparable to the Trump cases dismissed [on standing] that were heard, in which the party affiliations were reversed.

Filling vacancies is not "stuffing" nor is it court packing either. And there is a different issue here that bears directly on this question. Trump ran as a Republican and doesn't fit the usual profile. So to convince voters he would deliver some conservative results he asked for a list of judges from the Federalist Society. They are Constitutional constructionist. That is not the only relevant division. The important division for the election is elitists vs. insurgents. Trump's popular nationalism proposes to drain the swamp of elitist. A huge number of the people on the Federalist list are elitists.

And all our Supreme Court decisions are 5 to 4 because the top jurests in the land wouldn't know a fact if it hit them in the face?

I'm so glad Abraham Lincoln didn't believe that. If he had there never would have been an Emancipation Proclamation. After all Dred Scott settled the issue.

And it's so magnanimous of you to mention that. Who were you pulling for again? ;)
Two points. Firstly, the purpose of a court is to determine facts. Not to make them, but to decide what they are. The defendant is or is not guilty, the victim was or was not defrauded. Where the court is found subsequently to have got it wrong, despite all the appeals, it is because either new evidence has come to light or because there has been a miscarriage of justice. If there is a consistent pattern of miscarriage of justice, then your court system need reforming, which brings me to my second point.

Are you sure that a person who has no trust in the courts as currently constituted, who is concerned that the country is run by elites, who wants more power and control in the hands of the people, is a good fit for the ultra-Conservative Republican party? Certainly, you may despise them slightly less than the Democratic party, but they are not going to follow a populist reforming agenda in a million years. Do you actually have more in common with someone like AOC, who wants to remove everything and start again? Or do you want to go back to a fictional golden era of the past, motherhood and apple pie, no uppity black people or same sex marriage, women knew their place etc?

Is there a clear political agenda for what has become "Trumpism"? If so, is the GOP the best vehicle for it? It strikes me that there is a development opportunity over the next four years. Trump appears to have a complete lock on 30% of the population. That is a powerful bloc. Not much less than the Conservative Party in Britain, which manages to win most elections without winning the popular vote. Is there appetite for breaking the two party system? From where I sit both parties are cracked and fragile. Could a person with brains and charisma use these wilderness years to forge a credible third party? I doubt there will be a better time.

Thistle

Two points. Firstly, the purpose of a court is to determine facts. Not to make them, but to decide what they are. The defendant is or is not guilty, the victim was or was not defrauded. Where the court is found subsequently to have got it wrong, despite all the appeals, it is because either new evidence has come to light or because there has been a miscarriage of justice. If there is a consistent pattern of miscarriage of justice, then your court system need reforming, which brings me to my second point.

Are you sure that a person who has no trust in the courts as currently constituted, who is concerned that the country is run by elites, who wants more power and control in the hands of the people, is a good fit for the ultra-Conservative Republican party? Certainly, you may despise them slightly less than the Democratic party, but they are not going to follow a populist reforming agenda in a million years.
I don't know if you've heard Lindsey Graham's recent appeal to his fellow Republicans to 86 the whole idea of trying President Trump and the Senate over this impeachment. But clearly Republicans, and you don't get much more establishment and Lindsey Graham, are recognizing there is no path forward for the Republican party that does not recognize Trump is the leader of the party. Trump is going to have an incredible organization over the next four years and anybody who has crosed him will be primaried, and they were going to be out of the politics business for the rest of their lives.
Do you actually have more in common with someone like AOC, who wants to remove everything and start again?
That is a bizarre false choice. Elitism goes against everything in our founding fathers trying to install in our organic law. The idea of eliminating the elitism that has emerged subsequent to 1789 when they wrote the constitution couldn't be more in line with what Republicans have said they're all about ever since Ronald Reagan.
Or do you want to go back to a fictional golden era of the past, motherhood and apple pie,
You might be shocked to learn that we did have motherhood in apple pie here in the United States.
no uppity black people
Boy if that's not ironic imagery! That was Clarence Thomas's description of the confirmation hearing he got from the Senate committee chaired by none other than Joe Biden. Joe Biden is, was, and always will be a racist, not Donald Trump. That is largely true of the entire Democrat party. The Democrat Party campaigned very hard in 2020 to repeal California's civil rights act. Thankfully the people of California are not as racist as their Democrat leader ship.
or same sex marriage,
I'm not interested in waging any wars against what I believe is a oxymoronic term same sex marriage. I have no ill will toward any gay couples. But if God created marriage and I believe that he did nobody can change the definition.
women knew their place etc?
Sounds like you've never read Proverbs chapter 31.
Is there a clear political agenda for what has become "Trumpism"?
Amazing! You were completely ignorant of what Trump was running on because you're relying on press with an agenda that was never going to tell you what the movement was all about. Does that not make you feel a little bit foolish? During an entire election year it never dawned on you a single time to see what Trump communicated to the American people about what he would do he was given a second term. You're like a mushroom has been kept in the dark; the only thing that you know is what the press has told you, and what they told you is orange man bad, hate Donald Trump. You're not the only person who has succumbed to the truly evil machinations of astonishingly horrible people. For one thing he was against blowing up Americans in Yemenis restaurants with illegal drone strikes; where do you stand on that issue? Barack Obama, and Joe Biden were all for it. He was for bringing American soldiers back home by putting in place policies that made the Middle East safe. Where do you stand on that issue? He was for updating US foreign policy to reflect the fact that we are not in the aftermath of World War II, and we won the cold war; where do you stand on that issue? He was for not creating adverse incentives causing all of our businesses to take all their jobs to communist china making them powerful and influential where they can be large scale malefactors destroying freedom for everyone on planet earth. Where do you stand on that issue? It may be a little late but it might be worth your time to actually Google what Trump was actually running on. Perhaps then you'll appreciate the extent to which you've been lied to. The fact you can pose that question is an incredible indictment about your honest engagement with this issue.
If so, is the GOP the best vehicle for it?
Trumps popularity with Republican voters is at its highest point right now as a fashion this message. No establishment Republican has popularity anywhere within 20 points of Donald Trump.
It strikes me that there is a development opportunity over the next four years. Trump appears to have a complete lock on 30% of the population. That is a powerful bloc. Not much less than the Conservative Party in Britain, which manages to win most elections without winning the popular vote. Is there appetite for breaking the two party system? From where I sit both parties are cracked and fragile.
Again I would point to what Lindsey Graham is saying. He's advising his fellow Republicans to get on board with what Donald Trump has been saying. Anything that looks remotely like going back to business as usual will absolutely buried the republican party.
Could a person with brains and charisma use these wilderness years to forge a credible third party? I doubt there will be a better time.
The republican party can be pretty stupid, but that's a question we may have to address depending on how stupid they are.

Truth7t7

Bellwether counties have been used as historical indicators for who will win a presidential election, the election fraud seen below.......Indisputable evidence.

bellwether-counties-history-1.jpg

MORE PROOF OF FRAUD: 16 of 17 Bellwether Counties Went for Trump — HAS NEVER HAPPENED in 36 Years!​

By Jim Hoft
Published November 18, 2020 at 8:12am

This is more proof of massive election fraud.

Historical Presidents, Bellwether States Won

2016 Trump 100%
2020 Trump 6%

Criminal Treasonous Fraud!

trump-bellweather-counties.jpg

Last edited:

Truth7t7

"Jesus Christ Opposed The Death Penalty"

I oppose the death penalty, justice at no place in the world is fair and equal

The rich are excluded from prosecution equally, also those that commit and participate in (Abortion) murdering the unborn, the examples are endless

Jesus Christ himself opposed the death penalty, just as the woman caught in adultery by the Scribes and Pharisees

I believe when the Lord Jesus wrote on the ground, their names were seen?

I believe this being the perfect example, with a legal system anywhere being guilty of the same

Accusers, Police, Judges, Juries, etc, how many are guilty and without sin themselves?

John 8:1-11KJV
8 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Thistle

Is there a clear political agenda for what has become "Trumpism"?
This is what you didn't bother to learn at any point to form an informed opinion about Trump his movement, and the voters who will continue to fight for his priorities.

"the full list:

JOBS

• Create 10 Million New Jobs in 10 Months
  • Create 1 Million New Small Businesses
  • Cut Taxes to Boost Take-Home Pay and Keep Jobs in America
  • Enact Fair Trade Deals that Protect American Jobs
  • “Made in America” Tax Credits
  • Expand Opportunity Zones
  • Continue Deregulatory Agenda for Energy Independence

ERADICATE COVID-19

• Develop a Vaccine by The End Of 2020
  • Return to Normal in 2021
  • Make All Critical Medicines and Supplies for Healthcare Workers in The United States
  • Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for Future Pandemics

END OUR RELIANCE ON CHINA

• Bring Back 1 Million Manufacturing Jobs from China
  • Tax Credits for Companies that Bring Back Jobs from China
  • Allow 100% Expensing Deductions for Essential Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Robotics who Bring Back their Manufacturing to the United States
  • No Federal Contracts for Companies who Outsource to China
  • Hold China Fully Accountable for Allowing the Virus to Spread around the World

HEALTHCARE

• Cut Prescription Drug Prices
  • Put Patients and Doctors Back in Charge of our Healthcare System
  • Lower Healthcare Insurance Premiums
  • End Surprise Billing
  • Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions
  • Protect Social Security and Medicare
  • Protect Our Veterans and Provide World-Class Healthcare and Services

EDUCATION

• Provide School Choice to Every Child in America
  • Teach American Exceptionalism

DRAIN THE SWAMP

• Pass Congressional Term Limits
  • End Bureaucratic Government Bullying of U.S. Citizens and Small Businesses
  • Expose Washington’s Money Trail and Delegate Powers Back to People and States
  • Drain the Globalist Swamp by Taking on International Organizations That Hurt American Citizens

DEFEND OUR POLICE

• Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers
  • Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers
  • Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism
  • Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice
  • End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial

END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS

• Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition
  • Mandatory Deportation for Non-Citizen Gang Members
  • Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks
  • End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families
  • Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers
  • Require New Immigrants to Be Able to Support Themselves Financially

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

• Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars
  • Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure System
  • Win the Race to 5G and Establish a National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network
  • Continue to Lead the World in Access to the Cleanest Drinking Water and Cleanest Air
  • Partner with Other Nations to Clean Up our Planet’s Oceans

AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY

• Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home
  • Get Allies to Pay their Fair Share
  • Maintain and Expand America’s Unrivaled Military Strength
  • Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans
  • Build a Great Cybersecurity Defense System and Missile Defense System [link]
Now that you know for the first time, what you've been attacking in total ignorance, how do you assess the rectitude of the war you have waged.

Electric Skeptic

MORE PROOF OF FRAUD: 16 of 17 Bellwether Counties Went for Trump — HAS NEVER HAPPENED in 36 Years!​

By Jim Hoft
Published November 18, 2020 at 8:12am

This is more proof of massive election fraud.

Historical Presidents, Bellwether States Won

2016 Trump 100%
2020 Trump 6%

Criminal Treasonous Fraud!

trump-bellweather-counties.jpg
In order for this to be "more" proof of fraud, there would have to be other proof of fraud. There isn't.

And this isn't proof of fraud, either.

LifeIn

Bellwether counties have been used as historical indicators for who will win a presidential election, the election fraud seen below.......Indisputable evidence.

bellwether-counties-history-1.jpg

This chart deserves a more critical look from a mathematical and statistical perspective. What is it actually doing? It is presenting 17 counties in the United States and comparing how often, in the last ten elections, these counties have picked the ultimate winner of the Presidential election. The implication is that these counties are representative of other counties that also picked the winner just as many times. But are they? How hard would it be to select such counties? Well, let's do the math.

There are a total of 3,006 counties in all the United States. In each election, on average, more than half the counties agreed with the overall winner. Some of the elections were very close and some were landslides. But let's assume on average that 60% of the counties go for the overall winner in each election. That means every county has a 0.6 x 0.6 chance of predicting two consecutive elections, 0.6^3 chance of predicting three consecutive elections, and 0.6^9 of predicting nine consecutive elections. For the record, that is 0.0100777, or slightly more than 1%. Let that sink in, now. That chance of any one counting becoming a "bellwether" county is about 1% in nine consecutive elections. Since we have 3,006 total counties to start with, there would be about 1% of these (about 30) that will be perfect bellwether counties coming into the 2020 election. Note that finding 30 such counties is fairly easy even if there is nothing special about these counties, other than the fact that they just happened to go with the winner nine times. Therefore it is not at all surprising that one could find 12 out of 30 counties that went for Trump in 2020. Not satisfied with only 12 perfect bellwether counties, the makers of this chart went on to include 5 more counties that were "near" bellwether counties, allowing them to have one loser in nine elections. But if we are to allow one loser in nine elections, the probability of any one county to qualify now jumps up from 1% to 7% (The calculation is left as an exercise for the reader). That means out of 3006 counties, there would be 210 counties that would qualify as "near" bellwether counties. It would be an easy matter, then, to sift through those 210 counties and find 5 of them that went for Trump in 2020. We see that anyone intent on selecting counties to make it look like fraud is going on would have a fairly easy time of it. A more honest chart would have shown all the bellwether counties, and not just a selection chosen by the makers of the chart who made the selections of which counties to show and which to leave out according to their own purposes.

This is actually a riff on a old con that works like this. The con man has a list of 512 potential victims. He sends all 512 of them a letter advertising his skill in picking stocks for investment. In this letter he makes prediction on what some stock will do in the coming week. But half of the letters predict one outcome and the other half of the letters predict the opposite outcome. After that week has passed, half of the potential victims will have received a letter with a prediction that did not come true. But half of them will have received prediction that did come true, unaware of the fact that this same con man predicted the opposite to half of the potential victims. Now we have 256 potential victims. On the following week the con man sends half of these 256 another prediction and the other half the opposite prediction. At the end of the second week 128 of these people are beginning to think maybe this guy has something on the ball. He does the same thing the third week, and by now the 64 remaining victims are starting to take this con man seriously. After 4 weeks there are 32 people who think this guy is really brilliant. After 5 weeks 16 of these people are seriously considering sending him their money to invest for him. After 6 weeks, with 6 correct predictions in a row, some of them surprising predictions, 8 people will think this guy is a genius. In the end, several people will have been conned, and all it took was about 1000 letters.

Truth7t7

This chart deserves a more critical look from a mathematical and statistical perspective. What is it actually doing? It is presenting 17 counties in the United States and comparing how often, in the last ten elections, these counties have picked the ultimate winner of the Presidential election. The implication is that these counties are representative of other counties that also picked the winner just as many times. But are they? How hard would it be to select such counties? Well, let's do the math.

There are a total of 3,006 counties in all the United States. In each election, on average, more than half the counties agreed with the overall winner. Some of the elections were very close and some were landslides. But let's assume on average that 60% of the counties go for the overall winner in each election. That means every county has a 0.6 x 0.6 chance of predicting two consecutive elections, 0.6^3 chance of predicting three consecutive elections, and 0.6^9 of predicting nine consecutive elections. For the record, that is 0.0100777, or slightly more than 1%. Let that sink in, now. That chance of any one counting becoming a "bellwether" county is about 1% in nine consecutive elections. Since we have 3,006 total counties to start with, there would be about 1% of these (about 30) that will be perfect bellwether counties coming into the 2020 election. Note that finding 30 such counties is fairly easy even if there is nothing special about these counties, other than the fact that they just happened to go with the winner nine times. Therefore it is not at all surprising that one could find 12 out of 30 counties that went for Trump in 2020. Not satisfied with only 12 perfect bellwether counties, the makers of this chart went on to include 5 more counties that were "near" bellwether counties, allowing them to have one loser in nine elections. But if we are to allow one loser in nine elections, the probability of any one county to qualify now jumps up from 1% to 7% (The calculation is left as an exercise for the reader). That means out of 3006 counties, there would be 210 counties that would qualify as "near" bellwether counties. It would be an easy matter, then, to sift through those 210 counties and find 5 of them that went for Trump in 2020. We see that anyone intent on selecting counties to make it look like fraud is going on would have a fairly easy time of it. A more honest chart would have shown all the bellwether counties, and not just a selection chosen by the makers of the chart who made the selections of which counties to show and which to leave out according to their own purposes.

This is actually a riff on a old con that works like this. The con man has a list of 512 potential victims. He sends all 512 of them a letter advertising his skill in picking stocks for investment. In this letter he makes prediction on what some stock will do in the coming week. But half of the letters predict one outcome and the other half of the letters predict the opposite outcome. After that week has passed, half of the potential victims will have received a letter with a prediction that did not come true. But half of them will have received prediction that did come true, unaware of the fact that this same con man predicted the opposite to half of the potential victims. Now we have 256 potential victims. On the following week the con man sends half of these 256 another prediction and the other half the opposite prediction. At the end of the second week 128 of these people are beginning to think maybe this guy has something on the ball. He does the same thing the third week, and by now the 64 remaining victims are starting to take this con man seriously. After 4 weeks there are 32 people who think this guy is really brilliant. After 5 weeks 16 of these people are seriously considering sending him their money to invest for him. After 6 weeks, with 6 correct predictions in a row, some of them surprising predictions, 8 people will think this guy is a genius. In the end, several people will have been conned, and all it took was about 1000 letters.
No rocket science needed, in 2016 President Trump won 17 or 100% of the historically counties, in 2020 he took 1 or 6%

His campaign trail was aggressive and much larger than 2016, "After" his accomplishment and promises kept

Joe Biden campaigned from a basement, and had small gatherings of 200 or less,honking horns in a "Fake Campaign"

Don't forget ole Joe and his statement before the world, and he wasn't lying!

Biden: "We have put together the biggest election fraud in history"!

The Federalist

Joe Biden Says Democrats Created ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization’ In American History

OCTOBER 24, 2020 By Jordan Davidson
Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden recently bragged that Democrats have created the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” he said.

Truth7t7

This is what you didn't bother to learn at any point to form an informed opinion about Trump his movement, and the voters who will continue to fight for his priorities.

"the full list:

JOBS

• Create 10 Million New Jobs in 10 Months
  • Create 1 Million New Small Businesses
  • Cut Taxes to Boost Take-Home Pay and Keep Jobs in America
  • Enact Fair Trade Deals that Protect American Jobs
  • “Made in America” Tax Credits
  • Expand Opportunity Zones
  • Continue Deregulatory Agenda for Energy Independence

ERADICATE COVID-19
  • Develop a Vaccine by The End Of 2020
  • Return to Normal in 2021
  • Make All Critical Medicines and Supplies for Healthcare Workers in The United States
  • Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for Future Pandemics

END OUR RELIANCE ON CHINA
  • Bring Back 1 Million Manufacturing Jobs from China
  • Tax Credits for Companies that Bring Back Jobs from China
  • Allow 100% Expensing Deductions for Essential Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Robotics who Bring Back their Manufacturing to the United States
  • No Federal Contracts for Companies who Outsource to China
  • Hold China Fully Accountable for Allowing the Virus to Spread around the World

HEALTHCARE
  • Cut Prescription Drug Prices
  • Put Patients and Doctors Back in Charge of our Healthcare System
  • Lower Healthcare Insurance Premiums
  • End Surprise Billing
  • Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions
  • Protect Social Security and Medicare
  • Protect Our Veterans and Provide World-Class Healthcare and Services

EDUCATION
  • Provide School Choice to Every Child in America
  • Teach American Exceptionalism

DRAIN THE SWAMP
  • Pass Congressional Term Limits
  • End Bureaucratic Government Bullying of U.S. Citizens and Small Businesses
  • Expose Washington’s Money Trail and Delegate Powers Back to People and States
  • Drain the Globalist Swamp by Taking on International Organizations That Hurt American Citizens

DEFEND OUR POLICE
  • Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers
  • Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers
  • Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism
  • Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice
  • End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial

END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS
  • Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition
  • Mandatory Deportation for Non-Citizen Gang Members
  • Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks
  • End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families
  • Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers
  • Require New Immigrants to Be Able to Support Themselves Financially

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE
  • Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars
  • Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure System
  • Win the Race to 5G and Establish a National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network
  • Continue to Lead the World in Access to the Cleanest Drinking Water and Cleanest Air
  • Partner with Other Nations to Clean Up our Planet’s Oceans

AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY
  • Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home
  • Get Allies to Pay their Fair Share
  • Maintain and Expand America’s Unrivaled Military Strength
  • Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans
  • Build a Great Cybersecurity Defense System and Missile Defense System [link]
Now that you know for the first time, what you've been attacking in total ignorance, how do you assess the rectitude of the war you have waged.
Donald J. Trump, American Patriot And Hero!

Performed all those accomplishments, while for four years fighting self interested politicians, a leftist media, and the wealthy & elite trying to stop him (The Deep State)

Could you imagine the outcome, if he had a fair shake from the start?

He's fighting them all, Pharmaceutical, Banking, Big Business, Etc

America First, And He Proved It!

Last edited:

LifeIn

No rocket science needed, in 2016 President Trump won 17 or 100% of the historically counties, in 2020 he took 1 or 6%
Apparently no real understanding is needed either, according to you. In 2016 President Trump won many more counties than 17. There is nothing special about those 17 counties, despite the con job attempt to paint them as special. What I used was not rocket science. It was high school math. (Only if you went to a good high school.) You have been conned by the chart maker.

Truth7t7

Apparently no real understanding is needed either, according to you. In 2016 President Trump won many more counties than 17. There is nothing special about those 17 counties, despite the con job attempt to paint them as special. What I used was not rocket science. It was high school math. (Only if you went to a good high school.) You have been conned by the chart maker.
The one time Joe told the truth!

The Federalist

Joe Biden Says Democrats Created ‘The Most Extensive And Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization’ In American History

Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden recently bragged that Democrats have created the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” he said.

Electric Skeptic

His campaign trail was aggressive and much larger than 2016, "After" his accomplishment and promises kept

Joe Biden campaigned from a basement, and had small gatherings of 200 or less,honking horns in a "Fake Campaign"

Don't forget ole Joe and his statement before the world, and he wasn't lying!

Biden: "We have put together the biggest election fraud in history"!

The Federalist

When your best piece of evidence is a slip of the tongue, you know your argument is crap.