2020 Election Fraud Exposed, Bellwether Counties Won?

Andy Sist

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” he said.

Of course it's obvious from the context what is being describes is an organization to combat voter fraud.

Do you think the American Cancer Society is actively working to give everyone cancer??

EDITED--divisive

Last edited by a moderator:

Whateverman

Of course it's obvious from the context what is being describes is an organization to combat voter fraud.

Do you think the American Cancer Society is actively working to give everyone cancer??

Seriously, do ******** even have two brain cells to rub together?
Only when they pick each others' noses, and dig a little too deep...

Thistle

That shows up to Christmas...and that Trump's popularity was not then "at its highest point".
I think scrolling down I saw one place where his approval was at 52%. He is at 51% now, so I revise and extend my remarks. My broader point was that he is as popular as ever and statistically that is true.

Electric Skeptic

I think scrolling down I saw one place where his approval was at 52%. He is at 51% now, so I revise and extend my remarks. My broader point was that he is as popular as ever and statistically that is true.
Again, what you showed only goes up to December 25; well before the incident at the capital. Your claim that Trump's popularity "is at its highest point right now" remains unsupported.

Thistle

Again, what you showed only goes up to December 25; well before the incident at the capital. Your claim that Trump's popularity "is at its highest point right now" remains unsupported.
I have defeated the argument that Trumps popularity is diminished due to the events of January 6 which is my only concern.

Truth7t7

Which only means in four years Trump convinced people in those counties he was a worthless POS who needed to be removed from office. You're right, it isn't rocket science.
Your response suggesting my President Donald J. Trump is a worthless POS (Piece Of Shit) sick and deranged!