2020 election officials and Trump voters agree the election was stolen

What about it IS factual?

So far, all you've given us is an unreferenced table of data and calculations. You could easily have made it up yourself.

Why haven't you taken reasonable steps to demonstrate its authenticity?

ps. don't answer that last question. We all know why.
I got you and @Temujin covered. Small voting numbers can easily show wild swings. See my post 59. I'm going back to check out some other numbers.

I'm asking him to supply the information used for the chart he presented.
The chart presents the informatio! When you're looking at the chart you're looking at the information! Presentation styles do not negate the fact that this is the information!
Copying is not reconstructing.
How do you think that chart made it into his post?
Of course it's up to me. So far, however, nothing has been offered that requires countering.
I don't even know how to respond to that. You in fact are responding to what he has written, or you and I wouldn't be talking about the fact that you've responded to what is written.
More information is needed before I can tell if he has even made a point.
If you can't see that there's a necessary inference to be drawn from the data in the chart, to the conclusionary statement that he has made, I don't think I can help you. Nor could @Harry Leggs for that matter; nothing could possibly be more obvious!
I'm asking this thread's source of the chart how the chart came into being. That sounds like curiosity to me.
Are you looking for a link so you can go fishing for a predicate to reject the data? That's only slightly less transparent than the out of hand rejection that you're already invoking.
That's the claim. The raw data and methodology are required to determine if the percentages being reported are truly significant.
For instance, in Madison ward 124, what were the numbers in 2016? Was it 10 people or 100 or more? How did the population and demographics change in the four years up to 2020? Just a few questions. @Harry Leggs should have those answers in his book, which is not available to me.
How can I learn if I don't ask?
So you know the book from which that can be drawn. You're simply asking @Harry Leggs to be your funky and go prospecting for a counter argument because it's too much trouble for you to consult to book yourself.
Added in edit. I have looked, but I cannot yet find any Wisconsin site that gives a vote total by ward. If you could help out here, that would be appreciated.
Found the total for the 2020 US Senate race for 2020:
City of MADISON Ward 124 91 78 13 0 0
182 votes in total. Are you really surprised there could be a large percentage change?
Have you checked on your own voting precinct to see what that kind of variation is for reasonableness?

At the end of those links I come up with a spreadsheet in which no data populates. @Harry Leggs provided data that could be read directly from his post. Of the two @Harry Leggs presentation is infinitely more comprehensible.

At the end of those links I come up with a spreadsheet in which no data populates. @Harry Leggs provided data that could be read directly from his post. Of the two @Harry Leggs presentation is infinitely more comprehensible.
Yeah, the raw data is usually a bit messier to deal with. You actually have to think for yourself to put it together. But you do end up with a better sense of what's actually going on.
As to the extra cells, have you never seen or created an excel spreadsheet? It's wasteful but not uncommon.

The chart presents the informatio! When you're looking at the chart you're looking at the information! Presentation styles do not negate the fact that this is the information!

How do you think that chart made it into his post?

I don't even know how to respond to that. You in fact are responding to what he has written, or you and I wouldn't be talking about the fact that you've responded to what is written.

If you can't see that there's a necessary inference to be drawn from the data in the chart, to the conclusionary statement that he has made, I don't think I can help you. Nor could @Harry Leggs for that matter; nothing could possibly be more obvious!

Are you looking for a link so you can go fishing for a predicate to reject the data? That's only slightly less transparent than the out of hand rejection that you're already invoking.

So you know the book from which that can be drawn. You're simply asking @Harry Leggs to be your funky and go prospecting for a counter argument because it's too much trouble for you to consult to book yourself.
Are you done with the put downs?
Have you checked on your own voting precinct to see what that kind of variation is for reasonableness?
I have my 2016 numbers, but the 2020 numbers are only broken down for one county, and it's not mine.

What is your reasoning for saying this? Do you believe that Fox scored a great legal victory over Dominion by giving Dominion $787.5 million? Do you believe that it is good news for Ken Paxton that the Texas State Bar has charged him with misconduct? Please explain.

When will you discuss TrooDolts molestation of a student of his, his sudden loss of a teaching job and secret settlement?

Poilievre Goes NUCLEAR! Justin Trudeau Teacher-Student Sex Scandal Rumour Explained - Viva Frei

Your side has attempted to make multiple claims of specific examples of fraud, none of which have held up and most of which have simple explanations.

But you are clearly not giving up! So the latest thing is lack of signature matches. Well, it seems to me this is the least accurate form of checking identities and the most subject to errors or deliberate mismatches.

Your claim that "everybody agrees" the election was stolen reflects the view of someone in a RW bubble.
You side kick lied about Georgia audit. Neither Lutheran is familiar with auditing.

Yeah, the raw data is usually a bit messier to deal with. You actually have to think for yourself to put it together. But you do end up with a better sense of what's actually going on.
As to the extra cells, have you never seen or created an excel spreadsheet? It's wasteful but not uncommon.
I don't know what you're talking about. I spent a 35 year career in finance I know all about spreadsheets. I've got a BS in accounting. I get no data when I follow your links.

Are you done with the put downs?
Everyone of my comments are laser focused on the actual issues above. These are issues which you should've addressed without my having to point them out. Identifying these issues is substantive. If you consider them "put downs" that's a matter of your interpretation. We disagreed about that.
I have my 2016 numbers, but the 2020 numbers are only broken down for one county, and it's not mine.
That illustrates something about the reasonableness of your demands on @Harry Leggs.

I guess you a
re hoping that people will have forgotten that those "spikes" were when the tallies of absentee ballots were added. Democrats were much more likely than Republicans to take the pandemic seriously and vote absentee, so it's not surprising that those votes would break much more for Biden than for Trump
Keep guessing.

Notice the chain of evidence is missing.

You have no auditing credentials.!!!

I don't know what you're talking about. I spent a 35 year career in finance I know all about spreadsheets. I've got a BS in accounting. I get no data when I follow your links.
I get the data.
Does your browser support .xlsx?
If not, a pdf format is also available here:

Wake up. I'm not in a position to dispute the figures in the table,
edit
though I note another poster has asked him to verify them.
Who cares. Any half wit can investigate the figures. I don't wipe the behinds of leftist fools. What make you think i am obligated when anyone can do it with a few clicks of the mouse? edit quit expecting others to spoon-feed you like and child. You do not care about truth or facts anyway. You prefer delusions
What I query is the conclusion drawn by Harry, which is not a fact, but an opinion, and a pretty stupid one at that.
The figures are fact, not opinion. The figures would not pass an audit. A 1285.71% increase from 2016 to 2020 would be a red flag and would not pass an audit in any sane world. They screwed it up and refused to investigate or report on it. So don't go saying there is no evidence of cheating in the 2020 elections. There is plenty.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this? Short attention span theater? The entire predicate for using this technology was so that images of every single ballot could be reviewed in a completely automated process without any difficulty whatsoever. Secondly, The only reason for not satisfying all parties that the election was held fairly by permitting a review of all of the ballot signature matches (which would resolve the issue beyond all dispute), is that the side that "won," believes that they didn't really win. Essentially, the "winners" are saying "we could prove it, but we just don't wanna!" Does that argument convince you, because it doesn't convince me.

Based on their review, ALL SIX agreed that 60 of the ballot envelopes, out of the 499 envelopes, had signatures that did not match verified records.54 In other words, 12 percent of the signatures were mismatches. Think about it: Three expert forensic document examiners and three other reviewers unanimously agreed that 12 percent of the signatures appeared to be phonies. If we apply that percentage to the entire mail-in voting population of Maricopa County, it means there could be 204,000 phony ballots in an election decided by about 10,400 votes!

Fried, Joseph. Debunked? (p. 147). Republic Book Publishers. Kindle Edition.

edit

Who cares. Any half wit can investigate the figures. I don't wipe the behinds of leftist fools. What make you think i am obligated when anyone can do it with a few clicks of the mouse? edit quit expecting others to spoon-feed you like and child. You do not care about truth or facts anyway. You prefer delusions

The figures are fact, not opinion. The figures would not pass an audit. A 1285.71% increase from 2016 to 2020 would be a red flag and would not pass an audit in any sane world. They screwed it up and refused to investigate or report on it. So don't go saying there is no evidence of cheating in the 2020 elections. There is plenty.
And I gave you the raw numbers that led to that 1285.71% increase. From 9 total votes in 2016 to 138 total votes in 2020. What circumstances changed in that ward to produce the increase in total votes? Was that 129 illegal votes? Were the poll workers so overwhelmed they didn't notice all those extra people coming in? Or...

Here's a guess from me. Ward 124 is on the edges of the city. Is it possible that a new development (or two) opened up between 2016 and 2020? One where 130 new voters could live? Does that explanation pass your audit?

What's your guess? Does Joseph Fried give you the raw numbers? Does he attempt to explain the numbers, or does he just tell you 'This must be fraud'?

Last edited by a moderator:
And I gave you the raw numbers that led to that 1285.71% increase. From 9 total votes in 2016 to 138 total votes in 2020.
That low a voter count for a top 10 Madison wisc ward? Straight up crap. If it all was so easily explained why did they refuse to provide ballot access to post-election auditors? Refusal to provide is a straight up fail in any audit. Why did they place 200 drop boxes in a ward that only produced 138 votes?

Arizona

At an Arizona Senate Committee hearing on January 24, 2022, we learned that precisely 95 percent of Maricopa County overseas military members (and their families) voted for Joe Biden. That is an amazing (as in phony) percentage, given that the overall county-wide vote was fairly even between Biden and Trump (51 to 49%). Winning the military vote in Maricopa County with a 90 percent margin strongly suggests the likelihood of fraud.

• The “ballots” were simply unsourced sheets of copy paper.
  • The number of ballots had jumped dramatically, from 1,600 in 2016 to 9,600 in 2020.
  • Exactly 95 percent of the votes were for Joe Biden. Harris estimated that these copy paper ballots provided 8,000 net votes to Biden, who ostensibly won the state by just over 10,000 votes.
Pennsylvania

When the Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth certified the election on November 24, 2020, there were 202,377 more ballots cast than the number of people shown to have voted. This irrefutable fact is one of several reasons many Pennsylvania legislators wanted Vice President Mike Pence to delay counting the electoral votes on January 6, 2021.

On December 28, 2020 (well before the January 6th debacle), Pennsylvania Representative Frank Ryan issued a lengthy statement on behalf of himself and 16 other PA legislators. It had this title: “Numbers Don’t Add Up, Certification of Presidential Results Premature and in Error.”
--------------------------------

HARRISBURG – A group of state lawmakers performing extensive analysis of election data today revealed troubling discrepancies between the numbers of total votes counted and total number of voters who voted in the 2020 General Election, and as a result are questioning how the results of the presidential election could possibly have been certified by Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar and Governor Tom Wolf. These findings are in addition to prior concerns regarding actions by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Secretary, and others impacting the conduct of the election.

A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on November 3, 2020 as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted. Among the 6,962,607 total ballots cast, 6,931,060 total votes were counted in the presidential race, including all three candidates on the ballot and write-in candidates.

The difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting, together with the 31,547 over- and under-votes in the presidential race, adds up to an alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes, which is more than twice the reported statewide difference between the two major candidates for President of the United States. On November 24, 2020, Boockvar certified election results, and Wolf issued a certificate of ascertainment of presidential electors, stating that Vice President Joe Biden received 80,555 more votes than President Donald Trump.

Last edited:
That low a voter count for a top 10 Madison wisc ward?
How do you determine it is a top ten ward? The vote total didn't raise any eyebrows in 2016, did it?
Straight up crap. If it all was so easily explained why did they refuse to provide ballot access to post-election auditors?
The refusal was city-wide. I notice you still can't offer your own explanation.
Refusal to provide is a straight up fail in any audit. Why did the place 200 drop boxes in a ward that only produced 138 votes?

Even I can tell the twit was speaking of more than one issue. Also, the location of a drop box does not determine the ward the ballot is applied to.

The refusal was city-wide.
Prove it. It was not city-wide. You don't get to make things up because you do not care about vote cheating or free and fair elections. You do not care about democracy and instead prefer governments more proximate to fascism. Don't care about truth, facts, and impartiality. No moral compass and we can only expect you to be cheated in the future and you really would have nothing to complain about when it happens since cheating is your preference.

Back