2020 on course to be warmest year on record

Backup

Science deniers have stopped efforts that could have slowed, if not prevented this. We needed to start decades ago, when the science was settled. Now we will be forced to take dramatic measure.

Reformedguy

Science deniers have stopped efforts that could have slowed, if not prevented this. We needed to start decades ago, when the science was settled. Now we will be forced to take dramatic measure.

Mid 1800's? That's not much data on a planet I'm sure you would say is billions of years old.

Whateverman

Almost unrelated to the OP (sorry), the long-range forecast for this winter is warm but active. The combination of the la nina and
Mid 1800's? That's not much data on a planet I'm sure you would say is billions of years old.
It's 200 years of data more than you have ;)

Septextura

I hope everyone on the forum that owns oilfields, coal mines and large scale factory production will hear your appeal with an open mind.

Backup

What is the relationship between Evangelicalism and anti-intellectualism.

100% of the scientific institutions on the planet accept the reality of global warming.

Authentic Nouveau

Almost unrelated to the OP (sorry), the long-range forecast for this winter is warm but active. The combination of the la nina and
It's 200 years of data more than you have ;)
And your uneducated sources which manipulate data have only mid troposphere data since 1980.

Same with deep ocean data. Why are opposed to science?

Authentic Nouveau

Crazy sources

Authentic Nouveau

no, you don’t understand the fundamentals of information gatherin.

Your little Hide the Decline Mann is a crybaby
Math hinders all your steps to study information systems Barriers.

Last week, a Canadian court tossed out a lawsuit in which Michael Mann, the researcher who published the idolized hockey stick temperature chart, had sued another researcher for libel. Did the mainstream media run with this story? Of course not. That would ruin the narrative.​

DeSanto

Maybe the galactic federation of aliens can help us!!!!

Yes! We just need to evolve a little more so we can accept their help... and all will be well 😊🙏

Authentic Nouveau

The Royal Society of Thermometer Fiddlers even has data from before thermometers were invented.

The "reader" was Briffa. One tree has rings which read in support of warmista fables.

YAD06

One tree sample.

The Tree ring circus.

Authentic Nouveau

So you remember how you were crowing for Michael Con Mann and he had his malicious litigation case tossed out of court, he was sanctioned for refusing to produce documents and was ordered to pay court costs?

He is your dude who is like your Avenatti .

But the carbon cabal says we have 8 years left.

Why was "hockey stick graph" creator Dr. Michael Mann ordered by a Canadian court to pay Dr. Tim Ball's legal fees?

C'mon Mann, Mike is a loser.

Within 72 hours of CLIMATE GATE i came across
the leaked Fortran code which I know very well. I could read exactly how the adored dirtbags "adjusted" the temps earlier in the century to achieve the Bull Hockey stick and deceive the minions.

My credentials are so useful. I learned how to write my own computer programs for doing my own scientific modeling. It is also useful for my record in forensic auditing.