2025 Trump Agenda.

I haven't been following "Citizens United"...but I think my side does oppose big money controlling politics.
But, you being a Soros devotee....would be all for it.
Citizens United was passed by the 5 conservative members of SCOTUS, and is supported by Republicans. Your side does NOT oppose big money in politics. Where is the RW outrage over the purchase of Clarence Thomas? Nowhere.
CU recognized corporations as people and allowed for big money into politics, including dark, untraceable money.

I am completely opposed to this, but if one side is using it to their advantage, the other side cannot just sit on the sidelines.

Not a convincing analogy.
Why not? Don't you have the ability to survey the news of the planet and make a reasonable "guess"...or as I suspect do you need the CNN mocking bird narrative to lay it all out for you so you can parrot it back to us?

Citizens United was passed by the 5 conservative members of SCOTUS, and is supported by Republicans. Your side does NOT oppose big money in politics. Where is the RW outrage over the purchase of Clarence Thomas? Nowhere.
CU recognized corporations as people and allowed for big money into politics, including dark, untraceable money.

I am completely opposed to this, but if one side is using it to their advantage, the other side cannot just sit on the sidelines.
Do you not understand the nature of the "uni-party"....the influence of RHINOS......but, if you want you can dig back into the history book and find the Left Wing Marxist spin on anything from the right....and post it.

...and the Biden warmongering cabal knows how to keep it going. As planned.
If Trump knows how to end it, why not tell the people that can put it into action?

Witholding the solution to a humanitarian crisis, as an electoral carrot, would be despicable.
(If he even had the answer, and I have no reason to believe that he has it.)

Because the war mongers don't want to end it. Sheeze dude, get with it.
They why doesn't Trump simply tell everybody, via media under his control?

That way, when the "war mongers" don't put it into action, everybody would know that Trump was right.

That way, when the "war mongers" don't put it into action, everybody would know that Trump was right.
I believe Trump already has.....you can go search for it if you like.

....are you saying there is no war mongers?

Yeah, he should be laying out his “perfect” healthcare plan too.

I believe Trump already has.....you can go search for it if you like.

....are you saying there is no war mongers?
OK, I found Trump’s plan to end the war.

“get people in a room” and “knock heads.”

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You answer mine. Are you OK with open borders? How bout WW3? How bout fentanyl deaths and border policies that benefit drug cartels? You must love it.

In some instances yes. Esp if they do not do their job or are crooked. Any elected official is subject to oversight. Just like the rest of us. Fire their incompetent and corrupt behinds. Trump was elected and you certainly was OK with attempting to hound him out of office. What is wrong with you?
Texas flu

So now there is a pandemic amongst illegals in NYC. Ring worm which is not responding to treatment.

How can Trump lose with this agenda?

• Federal workforce: He wants to give the president the authority to hire and fire federal workers at will — not a new idea, but now part of a broad effort to "clean out" investigators and officials he sees as disloyal or who have questioned his conduct.
  • Education: As part of a sweeping plan for the federal government to exert more control of education, Trump wants to fire "radical left" officials who accredit universities, reward schools that abolish tenure for teachers, eliminate many college administrators and remove diversity, equity, and inclusion programs.
  • Law enforcement/intelligence: Trump — who's facing a range of criminal charges — said after he was indicted in New York that he wanted to "defund" the Justice Department and the FBI. That might have been an exaggeration, but Trump does want his brand of politics to reshape the Justice Department and U.S. intelligence.
  • Housing: He wants to eliminate an Obama-era rule that requires cities and local governments to address residential segregation and poverty in order to receive federal housing grants.
  • Cities/housing: His “quantum leap to revolutionize the American standard of living” includes baby bonuses to create a new baby boom and the design of 10 new “Freedom Cities” in the U.S.
  • Guns: Trump wants national concealed carry reciprocity, which would allow people with a concealed carry permit in their home state to have that privilege in any other state.
  • --------------------
The article is well worth the read. Get ready for the real battle. Comments
Hopefully he can do some damage to help aradicate the Marxism

Back