35 names, titles and descriptions shared by Father/ Son

Concerning your supposed motto, then why are you still ignorant then, because you most definitely are?
your opinion? ..... (smile).... now would u like to address, "How the ONE Spirit was
G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
for the one-person u call the Son?"

now read my motto first before u answer.... (smile), lol, lol, lol, Oh Dear,

:ninja:

Jesus has knees too and a tongue. He has to bow to God. ;)

See above. ;)
Jesus is BOTH God and Man and as God He does Not bow, but as Man He can bow! You are still 100% WRONG to say that He is just a Man only and NOT God-Man as John 1:1+14 & John 8:58 ; Isaiah 9:6 ; Rev.1:8 and Heb.1:6+8 Proves! Case closed Jewjitzu! The GODHEAD consists of FSHS!

How ignorant still, it is Isaiah calling for the Jews he is speaking to to gather around him and hear what he has to say from God.

Wow, now that wasn't so hard now was it?
But how ignorant you are about this HWA --------- Yes good bye to the one ( HWA ) that thinks God the Father is " who is, and who was, and who is to come " of Rev.1:8, when the CONTEXT is Clearly Jesus Christ ( Not God the Father HWA ), as He ( not the Father ) is the one who is to come Post trib. to REIGN for 1000 years as per Matt.24:29-30 & Rev.19:11-21 + 20:1-6! Thus He said He is the Lord God, the Almighty in Rev.1:8! Jesus is both God and Man as per John 1:1+14! You will finally find out this truth on your judgment day, which will then be TOO Late for you to accept the Real Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) as your savior! Case closed!

But how ignorant you are about this HWA --------- Yes good bye to the one ( HWA ) that thinks God the Father is " who is, and who was, and who is to come " of Rev.1:8, when the CONTEXT is Clearly Jesus Christ ( Not God the Father HWA ), as He ( not the Father ) is the one who is to come Post trib. to REIGN for 1000 years as per Matt.24:29-30 & Rev.19:11-21 + 20:1-6! Thus He said He is the Lord God, the Almighty in Rev.1:8! Jesus is both God and Man as per John 1:1+14! You will finally find out this truth on your judgment day, which will then be TOO Late for you to accept the Real Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) as your savior! Case closed!
I would suggest then that you go to the Trinitarian Online Bible Hub so that you can see that my supposed ignorance on this is also shared by many of your own Trin scholars.

So like usual the ignorance is yours, for not knowing that even many of your own trinitarian scholars agree that it was spoken by Isaiah or at least these words "and now the Lord and his Spirit has sent me" is Isaiah speaking of himself.

Here is the link to it below, so the read some of them yourself and that way maybe you will learn not to speak before you really know what you are talking about.

Oh and by the way, after Isaiah says "and now the Lord and his Spirit has sent me" he goes on to say in verse 17, "Thus says the Lord" and continues on with his prophecy from God.

Now and once again, good bye Rod.ney

Jesus is BOTH God and Man and as God He does Not bow, but as Man He can bow!
Rotfl... since both natures are together both bow to the true God. ;)

You are still 100% WRONG to say that He is just a Man only and NOT God-Man as John 1:1+14
The Father's spoken words created. Tanakh is clear on that. His words do not return void and act for Him as God, just like Abraham, Moses, judges, kings, etc.

& John 8:58
Rotfl... Exodus 3:14 shows Jesus only meant that he was sent as Moses was.

; Isaiah 9:6 ;
Jesus admitted he isn't the Father nor God, John 20:17, that God isn't blood and flesh, Matthew 16:17, and there is one exclusive Father and Creator, Malachi 2:10.

Rotfl... in context we see from Rev 1:6 that the Father is God, and is the Almighty.

and Heb.1:6+8 Proves!
Rotfl... we see from Psalm 45 that no son is spoken about, and that the subject has a God himself. Get real, dude. ;)

Case closed Jewjitzu! The GODHEAD consists of FSHS!
Your case has been dead and sealed for a long time. ;)

I would suggest then that you go to the Trinitarian Online Bible Hub so that you can see that my supposed ignorance on this is also shared by many of your own Trin scholars.

So like usual the ignorance is yours, for not knowing that even many of your own trinitarian scholars agree that it was spoken by Isaiah or at least these words "and now the Lord and his Spirit has sent me" is Isaiah speaking of himself.

Here is the link to it below, so the read some of them yourself and that way maybe you will learn not to speak before you really know what you are talking about.

Oh and by the way, after Isaiah says "and now the Lord and his Spirit has sent me" he goes on to say in verse 17, "Thus says the Lord" and continues on with his prophecy from God.

Now and once again, good bye Rod.ney
It does NOT matter what other Trins say because I posted the scriptures that PROVES you 100% Wrong to say Jesus is not both God & Man! Thus it was not good bye as you stated because I knew you couldn't refuse to ignore what I posted about Rev.1:8 because you can NOT prove that it is not about the REAL Jesus Christ speaking about Himself being ( Lord God ) the one to come at His 2nd coming, as the Almighty! Thus you still remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16 concerning all these posted scriptures ( John 1:1+14 & 8:58 ; Heb.1:6+8 ; Rev.1:8 & 22:13 ; and Isaiah 9:6 ) that PROOVES He ( Jesus Christ ) is both fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a Man as per the " Flesh " of John 1:14! So much for your good byes so you think I can't rebuke ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) your twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is but a man ONLY, when all those posted scriptures do just that! Case closed HWA!

It does NOT matter what other Trins say because I posted the scriptures that PROVES you 100% Wrong to say Jesus is not both God & Man! Thus it was not good bye as you stated because I knew you couldn't refuse to ignore what I posted about Rev.1:8 because you can NOT prove that it is not about the REAL Jesus Christ speaking about Himself being ( Lord God ) the one to come at His 2nd coming, as the Almighty! Thus you still remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16 concerning all these posted scriptures ( John 1:1+14 & 8:58 ; Heb.1:6+8 ; Rev.1:8 & 22:13 ; and Isaiah 9:6 ) that PROOVES He ( Jesus Christ ) is both fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a Man as per the " Flesh " of John 1:14! So much for your good byes so you think I can't rebuke ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) your twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is but a man ONLY, when all those posted scriptures do just that! Case closed HWA!
You are so delusional Rod.ney.

Good bye Rod.ney

You are so delusional Rod.ney.

Good bye Rod.ney
You're just like the Biden administration! What you WRONGFULLY say about your opponent's is ACTUALLY what you are - " delusional "! Case closed because you did NOT refute what I CORRECTLY stated about all those posted scriptures that CLEARLY rebukes your say so as per 2 Tim.3:16! So yes - good Bye since you can't refute it and as such just leave when you are UNABLE to prove your say so is true instead of FALSE! Have fun in your delusions HWA! You will see the REAL Truth on your judgment day when you stand before that God-Man, the REAL Jesus Christ! So don't tell Him that no one ever told you the Truth because I showed you that Truth EXACTLY right here HWA ---------------
rod.ney said:
It does NOT matter what other Trins say because I posted the scriptures that PROVES you 100% Wrong to say Jesus is not both God & Man! Thus it was not good bye as you stated because I knew you couldn't refuse to ignore what I posted about Rev.1:8 because you can NOT prove that it is not about the REAL Jesus Christ speaking about Himself being ( Lord God ) the one to come at His 2nd coming, as the Almighty! Thus you still remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16 concerning all these posted scriptures ( John 1:1+14 & 8:58 ; Heb.1:6+8 ; Rev.1:8 & 22:13 ; and Isaiah 9:6 ) that PROVES He ( Jesus Christ ) is both fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a Man as per the " Flesh " of John 1:14! So much for your good byes so you think I can't rebuke ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) your twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is but a man ONLY, when all those posted scriptures do just that! Case closed HWA!

You're just like the Biden administration! What you WRONGFULLY say about your opponent's is ACTUALLY what you are - " delusional "! Case closed because you did NOT refute what I CORRECTLY stated about all those posted scriptures that CLEARLY rebukes your say so as per 2 Tim.3:16! So yes - good Bye since you can't refute it and as such just leave when you are UNABLE to prove your say so is true instead of FALSE! Have fun in your delusions HWA! You will see the REAL Truth on your judgment day when you stand before that God-Man, the REAL Jesus Christ! So don't tell Him that no one ever told you the Truth because I showed you that Truth EXACTLY right here HWA ---------------
rod.ney said:
It does NOT matter what other Trins say because I posted the scriptures that PROVES you 100% Wrong to say Jesus is not both God & Man! Thus it was not good bye as you stated because I knew you couldn't refuse to ignore what I posted about Rev.1:8 because you can NOT prove that it is not about the REAL Jesus Christ speaking about Himself being ( Lord God ) the one to come at His 2nd coming, as the Almighty! Thus you still remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16 concerning all these posted scriptures ( John 1:1+14 & 8:58 ; Heb.1:6+8 ; Rev.1:8 & 22:13 ; and Isaiah 9:6 ) that PROVES He ( Jesus Christ ) is both fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a Man as per the " Flesh " of John 1:14! So much for your good byes so you think I can't rebuke ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) your twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the REAL Jesus Christ is but a man ONLY, when all those posted scriptures do just that! Case closed HWA!
And your Bible instructs you not to speak evil of the leaders of your country also and yet here you are doing just that.

By he way, you should change your user name to "for your information Rod.ney" and being more than not, it is how you start every post you make.

All I need do is patiently wait, for very soon now God himself will expose you as the fraud you really are but in the mean time, only those who really know the truth and are taught of God by his Holy Spirit will know the difference between the true believer or believers in the truth from those who believe a lie and hat is just the way it is.

And your Bible instructs you not to speak evil of the leaders of your country also and yet here you are doing just that.

By he way, you should change your user name to "for your information Rod.ney" and being more than not, it is how you start every post you make.

All I need do is patiently wait, for very soon now God himself will expose you as the fraud you really are but in the mean time, only those who really know the truth and are taught of God by his Holy Spirit will know the difference between the true believer or believers in the truth from those who believe a lie and hat is just the way it is.
yet you use ad hominems- oh the irony :)

yet you use ad hominems- oh the irony :)
And you have never done this yourself Civic? Come on let's get honest for a change how about it?

By the way, where in the Bible does it instruct us not to reveal that someone is speaking in ignorance or that they are teaching falsely?

Nevertheless, it does instruct us not to speak evil of our governmental leaders, doesn't it?

And you have never done this yourself Civic? Come on let's get honest for a change how about it?

By the way, where in the Bible does it instruct us not to reveal that someone is speaking in ignorance or that they are teaching falsely?

Nevertheless, it does instruct us not to speak evil of our governmental leaders, doesn't it?
I never said I haven't done that now did I ?

John the Baptist died from speaking against his leader. I guess you forgot that.
Joe Biden is crook and likes to fondle children. It is the Truth and Truth is an absolute defense against false claims of speaking evil.... Or lying.

I never said I haven't done that now did I ?
You have done worse, for you have condemned people for not believing in your trinity and Jesus as God when the Bible itself never states that one is condemned for this.

You can't even supply one single verse in its correct context that ever states that it is necessary for people to believe this in order to be saved, not one.

I can however show you one verse and right out of the mouth of Jesus himself where he states that we must Know the Alone as The True God and himself as the Christ whom he has sent.

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, that they might know you, The Only True God and Jesus the Christ whom you have sent".

Furthermore, none of your cherry picked passages can refute this either and that includes especially John 1:1-3, for what the Logos was in the beginning isn't the real issue anyhow but rather what the Logos was when it became flesh, for it was flesh and flesh the way that the Bible defines flesh also.

This is why John in 1 John 4:1-4 says that we must confess Jesus Christ as having come in the flesh and flesh according to the Bible definition also, for there is no such thing in the Bible as flesh that is also God like you falsely believe about it.

John the Baptist died from speaking against his leader. I guess you forgot that.
Joe Biden is crook and likes to fondle children. It is the Truth and Truth is an absolute defense against false claims of speaking evil.... Or lying.
What John the Baptist did is not what you are permitted to do and do you need someone to show you the scriptures that say this?

You know good and well that you are not permitted to do it from what is commanded you in the NT and here you are trying to get around it with your ridiculous argument, for John the Baptist was the last and greatest of the OT prophets and which afforded him special privileges' which none of us have .

What John the Baptist did is not what you are permitted to do and do you need someone to show you the scriptures that say this?

You know good and well that you are not permitted to do it from what is commanded you in the NT and here you are trying to get around it with your ridiculous argument, for John the Baptist was the last and greatest of the OT prophets and which afforded him special privileges' which none of us have

We are not to lie about leaders. Telling the truth is fine. Remember when Paul faced KING Agrippa? Or rebelled against the High Priest and called him a Whited Wall.

Reconsider.

Back