35 names, titles and descriptions shared by Father/ Son

John the Baptist died from speaking against his leader. I guess you forgot that.
Joe Biden is crook and likes to fondle children. It is the Truth and Truth is an absolute defense against false claims of speaking evil.... Or lying.
Wow speaking about your leaders in that way . The Bible tells us not to speak that way about them and they are ministers of God as per Romans 13

Wow speaking about your leaders in that way . The Bible tells us not to speak that way about them and they are ministers of God as per Romans 13
Geesh....

Did Paul call the High Priest a whited wall?
Did John the Baptist die because of Herod?

Notice the word in Romans 13 for good...... God direct goodness in leaders. Not evil. When they are evil, we speak up about.

I spoke you would have keep silent about Hitler.....

Don't be so eager to show me sinful. Rejoicing in another mistake is sinful itself.

Geesh....

Did Paul call the High Priest a whited wall?
Did John the Baptist die because of Herod?

Notice the word in Romans 13 for good...... God direct goodness in leaders. Not evil. When they are evil, we speak up about.

I spoke you would have keep silent about Hitler.....

Don't be so eager to show me sinful. Rejoicing in another mistake is sinful itself.
So when Jesus said to pray for your enemies you don’t pray for your leaders ? Those in authority that Paul command believers to pray for ?

So when Jesus said to pray for your enemies you don’t pray for your leaders ? Those in authority that Paul command believers to pray for ?
Deflecting. I never said that. Praying doesn't mean I stay silent about evil.

Why didn't you answer my questions? You're floundering and I'm growing tired of watching it.

We are not to lie about leaders. Telling the truth is fine. Remember when Paul faced KING Agrippa? Or rebelled against the High Priest and called him a Whited Wall.

Reconsider.
Where did you get this idea and did you tell the truth about Trump when he was our leader or did you ignore his selfish arrogance and sociopathic nature?

If he is doing something wrong, you take it to God and let God deal with it but nowhere does it say you are allowed to speak evil of him even if he is doing wrong.

It says that you are not to speak evil of them and beside this, how would you know the truth about Biden anyhow unless it was something that he himself was speaking like when Trump used to open his mouth in arrogant slander and which many of you completely ignorant and therefore went out and voted for him again.

Maybe you should learn something from one of your own, Max Lucado, lest you would vote for Trump once again, for although I can't agree with Lucado's doctrine, I will tip my hat to him for not being quite as deceived as most in your churches are today and speaking out on what he sees that they apparently do not also.

Here read this for yourself below.

Last edited:
Where did you get this idea and did you tell the truth about Trump when he was our leader or did you ignore his selfish arrogance and sociopathic nature?

Yes. All men except Civic sin. That is why we ignore relationships and call evil, evil. Even when it is our friends that do it. Especially leaders.

If he is doing something wrong, you take it to God and let God deal with it but nowhere does are you allowed to speak evil of him even if he is doing wrong.

That is a lie. A fabricated nonsense. The reject in society of evil is what supplanted Hitler.

It says that you are not to speak evil of them and beside this, how would you know the truth about Biden anyhow unless it was something that he himself was speaking like when Trump used to open his mouth in arrogant slander and which many of you completely ignorant and therefore went out and voted for him again.

I've seen the video of Biden lying. I've seen the video of Biden fondling children and getting elbowed for it. Even Bernie Sander liberals were pointing it out. Geesh.....

Maybe you should learn something from one of your own, Max Lucado, lest you would vote for Trump once again, for although I can't agree with Lucado's doctrine, I will tip my hat to him for not being quite as deceived as most in your churches are today and speaking out on what he sees that they apparently do not also.

Max Lucado preached water regeneration for most of his life. I feel privileged to not be like him. Any vote is a vote for someone evil. I vote for the lesser of the evils and I use my voice to combat their evils.

Here read this for yourself below.

Geesh. You think I don't know what Lucado said? You're posting a 2016 article that made national headlines. Just FYI. I am a prolific reader and consumer of information. I have been most of my adult life.

Yes. All men except Civic sin. That is why we ignore relationships and call evil, evil. Even when it is our friends that do it. Especially leaders.

Yes your church leaders or people that profess to be born again Christians and which Max Lucado hit on about Trump and talk about the truth, Trump has lied over and over again and he slanders people and claims to know more about everything than any other man also, he is openly arrogant just like the Devil.
That is a lie. A fabricated nonsense. The reject in society of evil is what supplanted Hitler.

Yes and which is why he became a leader, and just like Trump did also, but we are talking about what we are commanded to do after they become leaders and not before it.
I've seen the video of Biden lying. I've seen the video of Biden fondling children and getting elbowed for it. Even Bernie Sander liberals were pointing it out. Geesh.....

Bunk, but what you are doing is projecting what you believe you saw on him because I have seen those videos also and didn't see any such thing as him fondling a child, you must be a conspiracy theorist.

Just think about what you are saying for a minute, for people who fondle little children do it in secret like all those who are in the darkness do their evil deeds like this in secret, and Biden isn't so stupid as to do this openly when he is running for political offices.

You need to get this into your head, for a man isn't guilty based upon what you think you saw and if Biden really fondled children the way you believe he did and publicly like you believe he did, then others would have seen this also as absolutely what he did like they testified about Cuomo but no such proof has been given yet at all and therefore you are judging him unjustly for this.

By the way, I didn't vote for him or Trump, just so you know.
Max Lucado preached water regeneration for most of his life. I feel privileged to not be like him. Any vote is a vote for someone evil. I vote for the lesser of the evils and I use my voice to combat their evils.

That is beside he point and I also said I don't agree with his doctrine, didn't I?
Geesh. You think I don't know what Lucado said? You're posting a 2016 article that made national headlines. Just FYI. I am a prolific reader and consumer of information. I have been most of my adult life.

So what, my point in bringing it to your attention was the fact that while most Christians want to speak evil about things that they don't have the slightest bit of proof on concerning Biden, they totally ignored the evil that was coming right out of Trumps mouth both before he was elected and all the while he was president also.

In fact many of them didn't learn a thing but just went right out and voted for him again, that is how little they care about evil when it is actually witnessed coming out of a man's mouth openly and on a daily basis.

And your Bible instructs you not to speak evil of the leaders of your country also and yet here you are doing just that.

By he way, you should change your user name to "for your information Rod.ney" and being more than not, it is how you start every post you make.

All I need do is patiently wait, for very soon now God himself will expose you as the fraud you really are but in the mean time, only those who really know the truth and are taught of God by his Holy Spirit will know the difference between the true believer or believers in the truth from those who believe a lie and hat is just the way it is.
FYI HWA, SPEAKING the TRUTH about the Biden administration is NOT speaking evil of them! It is speaking the Truth! If that Truth shows us that THAT administration is evil then that's what they are and should get voted out! Also they cheated and broke the voting laws in order to get them elected! They would not let Trump take it to court even when they had video surveillance ( because they forgot to turn it off ) in the state of Georga of them pulling suit cases of false Biden votes ( after hours- when the watchers were gone and no further counting was allowed ) out from UNDER the tables! Case closed & goodbye HWA!

FYI HWA, SPEAKING the TRUTH about the Biden administration is NOT speaking evil of them! It is speaking the Truth! If that Truth shows us that THAT administration is evil then that's what they are and should get voted out! Also they cheated and broke the voting laws in order to get them elected! They would not let Trump take it to court even when they had video surveillance ( because they forgot to turn it off ) in the state of Georga of them pulling suit cases of false Biden votes ( after hours- when the watchers were gone and no further counting was allowed ) out from UNDER the tables! Case closed & goodbye HWA!
Good by FYI Rod.ney.

Back