42,000 people voted more than once in Nevada.

Authentic Nouveau

Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs on Wednesday held an oversight hearing to examine irregularities in the 2020 election.

Do liberals say that is legal?

Did Fake News investigate and report that?

Is it odd that none of the Democrates found anyone cheating For President Trump?

How many do liberals say voted more than once? More than once doesn't mean only twice.

vibise

Is it odd that none of the Democrates found anyone cheating For President Trump?

How many do liberals say voted more than once? More than once doesn't mean only twice.
Where is your link to support that claim?

I understand that that committee meeting was organized by a RW supporter of Trump who called sketchy witnesses whose claims had been laughed out of court.

If there were 42000 illegal votes, then those people should be prosecuted. Not happening because this never happened. If you think otherwise, provide the evidence.

Authentic Nouveau

Where is your link to support that claim?

I understand that that committee meeting was organized by a RW supporter of Trump who called sketchy witnesses whose claims had been laughed out of court.

If there were 42000 illegal votes, then those people should be prosecuted. Not happening because this never happened. If you think otherwise, provide the evidence.
Your dirty diploma mill hawvud gave him free office space and did nothing. Epstein. Then you tried so hard to make up a connection with President Trump and failed to furnish evidence. Dirty Dems Big Ears protected him. You didn't say anything

You don't have my forensic auditing credentials. Feel free to join the atheists who lie about my education and credentials.

We busted Climategate data fiddlers. You didn't

Go ahead before mouthing off with demands and get your own verified sources and their evidence before you ask for what you never produce.

Next since I don't take supervision from liberals, The day I saw Quack FaoChi start lying I started expecting a dirty year from you people.

Since your sources are Fake News, your reflex response is POLITICAL>

Get to work and investigate and come back when you get your homework finished.

Last homework for you. Go find in each state how many votes were switched from Bidet to President Trump and investigated.

Backup

Obviously not true.

It’s really not worth fact checking your delusions anymore

TeabagSalad

Your dirty diploma mill hawvud gave him free office space and did nothing. Epstein. Then you tried so hard to make up a connection with President Trump and failed to furnish evidence. Dirty Dems Big Ears protected him. You didn't say anything

You don't have my forensic auditing credentials. Feel free to join the atheists who lie about my education and credentials.

Go ahead before mouthing off with demands and get your own verified sources and their evidence before you ask for what you never produce.

Next since I don't take supervision from liberals, The day I saw Quack FaoChi start lying I started expecting a dirty year from you people.

Last homework for you. Go find in each state how many votes were switched from Bidet to President Trump and investigated.

In other words, you don't have any evidence to support your claims and you're trying to hide that fact by ranting about things that are obviously not true.

Do you think that your repeated acts of dishonesty really bring people to Jesus, or do you think they are more likely to drive people away?

Gus Bovona

In general, the more vitriol the appears in a request for evidence, the more likely it is that the evidence was never there.

Electric Skeptic

So instead of providing the supporting evidence that you were politely asked for, you throw a fit and rant and completely fail to support your claim.

Surprise, surprise. Better watch it or a certain big eared latinum-lover will be on you. Oh, that's right, he only cares when non-Christians post something. He never calls out Christians for support.