459 crimes committed by Hunter Biden

Thistle

"The file was sent to all 535 members of Congress on Oct. 20 and includes “140 alleged business-related crimes, 191 sex-related offenses and 128 drug-related crimes,” according to The Sun. It was also sent to District Attorneys and U.S. Attorneys for the jurisdictions in which the alleged crimes occurred."

Are we all agreed that Hunter Biden should be prosecuted?

I'm sure this thread will be much more popular after Snoops tells our friends on the left what to say. After all thinking is hard; it kind of hurts their brains.

"The file was sent to all 535 members of Congress on Oct. 20 and includes “140 alleged business-related crimes, 191 sex-related offenses and 128 drug-related crimes,” according to The Sun. It was also sent to District Attorneys and U.S. Attorneys for the jurisdictions in which the alleged crimes occurred."

If there is evidence against him, he should be prosecuted and punishment should be meted out if he is found guilty.

I am sure that you are surprised by this statement, as RWers rarely agree that anyone on their side should be prosecuted.

If there is evidence against him,
Have you been asleep for the last year and a half, two years? There's a whole computer full of evidence. You remember that story from October 2020 that they falsely said was Russian disinformation. They lied! Are you the last person on planet earth to know?
he should be prosecuted and punishment should be meted out if he is found guilty.
And if it implicates his father we should do…?
I am sure that you are surprised by this statement,
No you're not the least bit concerned that Joe Biden is in the White House because this falsehood was foisted on the American people, and Donald Trump would have definitely won otherwise. So you're situational ethics says do whatever, because you got what you wanted.
as RWers rarely agree that anyone on their side should be prosecuted.
You can have Mitch McConnell, and Lindsey Graham, would you like Liz Cheney, how about Adam Kinzinger… we're having a special buy one get two free.

If there is evidence against him, he should be prosecuted and punishment should be meted out if he is found guilty.

I am sure that you are surprised by this statement, as RWers rarely agree that anyone on their side should be prosecuted.
Your Fake News doesn't cover this. Or investigate.

If? The laptop from hell is enough to send him and the Big Guy to prison.....Oh, and why has he NOT been prosecuted for lying on a gun application then throwing it in a trash can. That's a FEDERAL crime. My goodness if this had been one of Trumps kids you'd be running around with your hair on fire for them to thrown in the can.

Your nasty fake News sources went with this:

Just hours after the Post report, which turned out to be entirely true and accurate, other media sources began circulating a letter allegedly signed by 51 intelligence officials, both current and retired, allegedly from both parties, who called the Hunter Biden laptop and the information contained therein a sophisticated Russia disinformation campaign.

Your assertion without evidence

It needs to follow the law. Present the evidence to a grand jury and see what happens.

Unlike the right wingers I see Democrats saying lock him up if guilty. Not hand waving and screaming fake news.

When Pigs fly.

Luv it.

I don't care about him. Truly I think he and Joey have a very unhealthy relationship. I really don't blame him too much, he is a creation of Joey.

However the congressional inquiries into this will be all about Joey, as it should be.

Did all DA, AGs and lawyers suddenly turn Democrat when Joe Biden stepped into the white house?

Time travel is unnecessary for Republican lawyers and lawmakers to prosecute alleged criminals. What a weird world you live in...
All DAs cannot file charges. Only if the crime happened in their jurisdiction. Other details you overlook is when were the crimes discovered? And because an attorney worked in the Trump administration does not make them republican.

Back