50 years of climate predictions

Furion

Thought this an was interesting redo. I remember just about all of them. I had forgot about all the famine fear mongering.

Here's to another fifty years of predictions.

The top radical fearmonger activists here are low intelligence and low in honesty.

Both have neurotic obsession of labeling people that don't buy their craziness as conspiracy theorists.

Dr John Christy Professor of atmospheric science.

He took 102 big shot warmists. Pulled up their models and predictions 20 years ago. Compared their predictions with actual temps. 102 were not even close. None were close. All were way way off and predicted much warmer than actual.

Thought this an was interesting redo. I remember just about all of them. I had forgot about all the famine fear mongering.

Here's to another fifty years of predictions.
I remember I was 14 and our High School did a "sit-in" on the first "earth day"...ah...the hubris of youthfulness.

The Karbon Klowns here and universally

1 Are low to very low in math and modeling skills

2 Do not even come close to understanding all the variables that influence climate oscillations

3 All used corrupted data sets

4 None understand the coorrelation coefficients they need to deal with

do you associate climate denialism with Evangelical Christianity?
Your squirrly religious confusionism?

When did the poley bears go extinct?

For 2 yours you have been too stupid to cough up the name of a single person who in their own words "denied climate"

Do you associate all your Ding Dongery with Fundie Goremanism

I remember I was 14 and our High School did a "sit-in" on the first "earth day"...ah...the hubris of youthfulness.
I was a little younger and remember we ate crickets or something.

I recall a big push for hungerphobia, all those starving children in China was causing many Americans to eat their peas.

do you associate climate denialism with Evangelical Christianity?
Here is the long answer.

I associate people who call you people into question as skeptical, and using critical thinking and common sense.

Since I actually have a career working in a scientific field, your predictions are of particular interest.

And since a general claim about science is it's power lay in it's predictions, you have rendered yourself irrelevant.

It's a quick short circuit of your position.

Now that climate predictions are full of inaccurate and baseless predictions you are now a boy crying wolf.

You'll need to work double time to correct it, need to work twice as hard to recover your professional credibility. Ya, that's how that works.

Here is the long answer.

I associate people who call you people into question as skeptical, and using critical thinking and common sense.

Since I actually have a career working in a scientific field, your predictions are of particular interest.

And since a general claim about science is it's power lay in it's predictions, you have rendered yourself irrelevant.

It's a quick short circuit of your position.

Now that climate predictions are full of inaccurate and baseless predictions you are now a boy crying wolf.

You'll need to work double time to correct it, need to work twice as hard to recover your professional credibility. Ya, that's how that works.
When Climate Gate was leaked.

McIntyre from Climate Audit sifted out and posted the Fortran Code used to build the Hockey stick.

My scientific modeling I wrote my own programs in Fortran and could read exactly how the warmist cabal Mannipulated the data to create the Hockey schtick graph.

R-squared coefficients of determination to squueeze the regression line to support their "models"
They use one variable. But ignore water vapor, cloud cover, solar output fluctuations and many more.
After 1980 and the beginning of SAT data, nobody can explain the lack of warming in the mid troposphere.

Global warming deniers are always Market Fundamentalists. That is dogma for Republicans. Evangelicalism in the US has become a subcategory of the GOP.

This, plus a general anti-intellectualism.
another of your low grade conspiracy theory rants.

No science.

and toss in your "general anti-intellectualism" labels.

You rants are all emotional and have no data.

Fudgin' the numbers

Global warming deniers are always Market Fundamentalists. That is dogma for Republicans. Evangelicalism in the US has become a subcategory of the GOP.

This, plus a general anti-intellectualism.
If you believed all that, why did you try to set me up with your original question? That doesn't seem very intellectual but the lowest form of bait and switch. Like I stated before, don't care!

If you believed all that, why did you try to set me up with your original question? That doesn't seem very intellectual but the lowest form of bait and switch. Like I stated before, don't care!

no

I was just wondering if you associate climate denial with Evangelicalism.

I’ve always taken it for granted, but I just looked it up on Pew. White Evangelicals are the only group in America where more people deny climate change than accept it.

Evangelicals are the group most likely to believe the 2020 election was stolen, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. COVID Denial was also largest among white Evangelicals.

I’m curious what the association is with Evangelicals and anti-intellectualism.

I was just wondering if you associate climate denial with Evangelicalism.

I’ve always taken it for granted, but I just looked it up on Pew. White Evangelicals are the only group in America where more people deny climate change than accept it.

For starters we didn't have the technology to accuratly obtain temperatures world wide a century ago.

As to evangelism...those people understand the earth is young (6,000 years old).

As scientific people we also now understand that geoengineering is messing with our weather....and the liberal global demonic scientist should stop messing with our skies.

For starters we didn't have the technology to accuratly obtain temperatures world wide a century ago.

As to evangelism...those people understand the earth is young (6,000 years old).

As scientific people we also now understand that geoengineering is messing with our weather....and the liberal global demonic scientist should stop messing with our skies.

yeah, I suspect creationism primed Evangelicals for this extreme anti-intellectualism

Even when I was a kid I realized that if these people could be so remarkably wrong about biology, the age of the Earth, etc. when 100% of the evidence was against them, they were certainly wrong about their supernatural claims, which have no evidence, whatsoever.

yeah, I suspect creationism primed Evangelicals for this extreme anti-intellectualism

Even when I was a kid I realized that if these people could be so remarkably wrong about biology, the age of the Earth, etc. when 100% of the evidence was against them, they were certainly wrong about their supernatural claims, which have no evidence, whatsoever.

Biology....can you using your superior intellectualism show how an assembly line of organelle could evolve?

Age of the earth...could you explain how biomaterial found in dinosaur fossils could have survived for 65+ MY's

Of course you did make the claim that 100% of the evidence was against them. I just proved you wrong again.

But back to the topic.....

I’m curious what the association is with Evangelicals and anti-intellectualism.
I would say, using your definition of intellectualism and only speaking for myself as a follower of the Way (I have always been a follower of the Way and do not consider myself an evangelical or any other such denominator), I consider myself as intellectual, smart, as the next person. Of course, there are many who are more intelligent than I am, but then there are some that are not. I'm fairly well rounded with an ability to research, a decent understanding of science, history, philosophy and other intellectual pursuits, albeit not an expert on any. The problem for you about me, I would venture, is first, I am a Christian and believe in God, and second, that I put my faith in God first and man second and therefore do not fear men and their suppositions, theories and conjectures. What you consider anti-intellectual. What I think about you, and correct me if I'm wrong, you put all your trust in men, secularism and atheism, to tell you what is true and right and deny God, a place that I believe is rightfully His. Consequently, you see me as anti-intellectual.

Back