50 years of climate predictions

A far bigger problem is the "educated" thinking poor people are stupid, and therefore need controlled.
It makes you wonder whether people who send their children to these elite schools understand that they're being taught that you could sacrifice any number of children in India to save a handful of polar bears in the Arctic.

It makes you wonder whether people who send their children to these elite schools understand that they're being taught that you could sacrifice any number of children in India to save a handful of polar bears in the Arctic.
So they are promoting horse trading human lives to save the environment?

Of course you know the proper response is, the culling will start with the elite, see how reasonable they suddenly become.

So they are promoting horse trading human lives to save the environment?

Of course you know the proper response is, the culling will start with the elite, see how reasonable they suddenly become.
Yes if you prioritize the process by carbon footprint I think that would bring the issue to a satisfactory conclusion. In that case Al Gore and Bill Gates would be on the first cattle car.

I agree, thats pretty much what he said

Very much so. But we need a balanced view. Simply trusting technology wont do it either.
Agreed. You wont find that balance when the polluters and the environmentalists are both 2 sides of the same coin, with the bottom line always being profit....

A far bigger problem is the "educated" thinking poor people are stupid, and therefore need controlled.
Who is trying to control poor people? Worst spin ever. Try again. LMAO!!

Saying they dont know any better, doesn't mean they are 'stupid". That's your word.

Ask the Inuit's opinion. So basically your saying your life matters more than the Inuit or future generations?

It's January 23th and I haven't seen a single snowflake since last winter.

This is alot different then I remember as a child.

What I'm saying is that people who are starving today are more important who are not than people who have not been born yet.
Thats not what you were saying. India is also affected by global warming via heat waves and droughts.

Oil companies and their employees think it's more important to put money in their pockets, then save the planet.

You are a basement whiner.
You have no clue about all the companies that produce products and solutions for manufacturing waste water testing and treatment.
I do have a clue. I knew these people that lived in a third world country. They lived off the land and food and water were more or less free.

Along game the industrialists and built factories. The first thing that happened was they contaminated the water. Yes they built water testing treatments but now if you wanted (relatively)clean water you now had to pay for it.

Thats not what you were saying.
In point of fact, I know exactly what I'm saying. And you obviously have no clue what I'm saying.
India is also affected by global warming via heat waves and droughts.
Global warming will obviously save vastly more people than it will harm.
Oil companies and their employees think it's more important to put money in their pockets, then save the planet.
Oil companies are saving the planet.

In point of fact, I know exactly what I'm saying. And you obviously have no clue what I'm saying.

Your basically saying it's better than a few thousand to die than a few millions.
Global warming will obviously save vastly more people than it will harm.
Really? Explain the logic behind that.......

ROTFLOL!!!!! That is the most ridiculous statement of the week!! Congrats!

In a few weeks the Iditarod. It becan using sled dogs to take medicine to Nome.
Alaska, Canadia Norte, Siberia all now have healthcare depend on air plane access.
Pronoun is from Canadia. They flourished with de Haviland Otter, and bush and float planes.
Commercial fishermen rely on fossil fuel boats.

Your basically saying it's better than a few thousand to die than a few millions.
No, I'm definitely not saying that.
Really? Explain the logic behind that.......
"According to the new study by researchers at the University of Illinois Chicago, patients who died because of cold temperatures were responsible for 94% of temperature-related death." Link So in case you're keeping track at home 20 people die of extreme cold for every one person who dies of extreme heat.
ROTFLOL!!!!! That is the most ridiculous statement of the week!! Congrats!
It is absolutely not a ridiculous statement by any stretch of the imagination. The number of people who live who would have died without low-cost access to energy provided by fossil fuels (particularly petroleum) is tens of millions. Massive death is a function of poverty and poverty is a function of lack of modern energy at prices that everyone can easily afford. There's a direct correlation between death and poverty and a direct correlation between wealth and cheap energy. Petroleum equals life the shutting down of petroleum equals death. It is absolutely that simple in any attempt to get around it at least with the technology that we have on the table right now is mostly nonsense. Now if everybody's willing to give up their objections to nuclear energy tomorrow maybe we have something to talk about but I see no evidence of that.

Back