50 years of climate predictions

I understand. It's difficult for people to accept truth, especially when they believed a lie for so many years. Talk to any cultist.lol

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled” - Mark Twain

“It is easier to believe a lie that one has heard a thousand times than to believe a fact that one has never heard before.” ― Robert Lynd Read
Nobody, absolutely nobody, is capable of accepting truth from you, for the simple reason that you never post any.

Most people who knew him claim they had not witnessed many of his "tantrums" first hand. I believe his secretary, Traudl Junge had stated in her book that she never saw him get angry with her or anyone else. Albert Speer had also spoke of that fact. Like most people, he described Hitler as being decent and rather pleasant to be around with. He said Hitler was quite the gentleman to ladies, as I have read a lot of men were back then
Let's just take it for granted Hitler was the most gregarious and charming man in all of Germany. How is that vindicating if what he does when he's feeling gregarious and charming is commit genocide?

Nobody, absolutely nobody, is capable of accepting truth from you, for the simple reason that you never post any.
Are you still Chirping? lol After I educated you on your own history?

Since it seems you thirst for more knowledge I'll tell you.

The richest man in the Holy Roman Empire Wilhelm IX, had a court factor(Sometimes called a court Jew) called Rothschild!!!

Now apparently it seems the Jews were still heavily in the banking system in the Holy Roman Empire. They used to do business with nobles and the Catholic Church.......

In the early modern period, a court Jew, or court factor (German: Hofjude, Hoffaktor; Yiddish: הויף איד, romanized: Hoyf Id, קאַורט פאַקטאַר, Kourt Faktor), was a Jewish banker who handled the finances of, or lent money to, European, mainly German, royalty and nobility. In return for their services, court Jews gained social privileges, including, in some cases, being granted noble status.

Examples of what would be later called court Jews emerged in the High Middle Ages when the royalty, the nobility, and the church borrowed money from money changers or employed them as financiers.

Now we dont know how Rothschild made his fortune. Most likely investing other people's money and making a large cut.

Anyways, eventually the Rothchilds became powerful. Was it all their own money or was it all the depositors money they looked after?

When they moved their operations to London, THAT's how England was able to bank role their empire.

Let's just take it for granted Hitler was the most gregarious and charming man in all of Germany. How is that vindicating if what he does when he's feeling gregarious and charming is commit genocide?
Like I said. He was only a head figure. There are much more evil men in this planet than Hitler. Many of them still alive.......Who would not think twice of genocide if their power was challenged.

If you think one man alone can accomplish what Hitler did, you are naïve......He needed some powerful people backing him up.

Are you still Chirping? lol After I educated you on your own history?

Since it seems you thirst for more knowledge I'll tell you.

The richest man in the Holy Roman Empire Wilhelm IX, had a court factor(Sometimes called a court Jew) called Rothschild!!!

Now apparently it seems the Jews were still heavily in the banking system in the Holy Roman Empire. They used to do business with nobles and the Catholic Church.......

In the early modern period, a court Jew, or court factor (German: Hofjude, Hoffaktor; Yiddish: הויף איד, romanized: Hoyf Id, קאַורט פאַקטאַר, Kourt Faktor), was a Jewish banker who handled the finances of, or lent money to, European, mainly German, royalty and nobility. In return for their services, court Jews gained social privileges, including, in some cases, being granted noble status.

Examples of what would be later called court Jews emerged in the High Middle Ages when the royalty, the nobility, and the church borrowed money from money changers or employed them as financiers.

Now we dont know how Rothschild made his fortune. Most likely investing other people's money and making a large cut.

Anyways, eventually the Rothchilds became powerful. Was it all their own money or was it all the depositors money they looked after?

When they moved their operations to London, THAT's how England was able to bank role their empire.
You have educated no-one, least of all yourself. As evidenced by your witless generalisations about subjects you know nothing about.

Do you mean, am I enjoying listening to you gnashing your teeth? Not really. I hadn't really noticed.
No do you enjoy my educating you on English history, or are you gnashing your teeth. Are you Jewish Temujin?

This "rube" will put you in your place.

No do you enjoy my educating you on English history, or are you gnashing your teeth. Are you Jewish Temujin?

This "rube" will put you in your place.
No, I'm not Jewish. No, you are incapable of educating anyone, most notably yourself. Your high opinion of yourself is in inverse proportion to the opinions others have of your mangled historical narrative.

No, I'm not Jewish. No, you are incapable of educating anyone, most notably yourself. Your high opinion of yourself is in inverse proportion to the opinions others have of your mangled historical narrative.
My mangled historic narrative is derived from years of research. How about yours? I'd imagine wishful thinking? Since it certainly isn't based on facts. :) Mine on the other hand is and I have demonstrated it. You tried to deny the Anglo-Saxon history of England. And the role the Jews have played. You can call it anti-Semitic. I call it historical facts. Unlike their Old Testament......

I've explained to you how both the American and British empire were born. At the expense of millions of lives and misery. We cannot keep repeating the mistakes of history. Time for a "regime change" in the west.......

What do you think about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? Can leaders like Ariel Sharon be considered Hitler like and committing acts of genocide? Why or why not?

My mangled historic narrative is derived from years of research. How about yours? I'd imagine wishful thinking? Since it certainly isn't based on facts. :) Mine on the other hand is and I have demonstrated it. You tried to deny the Anglo-Saxon history of England. And the role the Jews have played. You can call it anti-Semitic. I call it historical facts. Unlike their Old Testament......

I've explained to you how both the American and British empire were born. At the expense of millions of lives and misery. We cannot keep repeating the mistakes of history. Time for a "regime change" in the west.......
You should have spent years researching what actually happened instead of distorting facts to fit your distorted preconceived prejudices. You have made a lot of statements about many things, but the only truth found in them is how mistaken, and how bigoted your views are. You are repeating the mistakes of history with every post, not least the mistake of anti-semitism.

What do you think about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict? Can leaders like Ariel Sharon be considered Hitler like and committing acts of genocide? Why or why not?
Terrorists in charge on both sides. No-one takes glory or credit from the Middle East.

Therefore you agree Ariel Sharon was just as bad as Hitler. For the record! But didn't get the negative press as Hitler. He was actual promoted.
What has that got to do with anything? Hitler didn't get negative press because people discriminated against him. Sharon is a completely different kettle of fish. Your attempts to mainstream your abhorrent anti-semitism, fails again.

What has that got to do with anything? Hitler didn't get negative press because people discriminated against him. Sharon is a completely different kettle of fish. Your attempts to mainstream your abhorrent anti-semitism, fails again.
Why is he different? Because he committed genocide on a smaller scale? Do you know how many genocides have been committed? What made Hitler stand out? Simple, the Jews own the Media..... There are a very disproportionate number of Jews in Entertainment and Media. It is clear they have influence.

Back