52 Killed At Train Station In Ukraine By A Russian Missile, Or Poorly Planned Photo Op?

Nothing patriotic about sucking Putin's toejam like you do.
Appears to be a head buried in the sands of MSM propaganda and lies

15 people supposedly laying dead, bodies in tact from a supposed missile strike, surrounded by back packs, upright luggage carriers, strollers, carry bags, that are in perfect condition undamaged, 100% staged propaganda in lies

A supposed missile launched by Russia, painted with "For The Children" on it?

100% staged propaganda, for the ignorant

One thing us a fact, the MSM and many others will lie, steal,and cheat,in total disregard of truth

Will innocent American military be sent in harm's way, because of these lies in deceit, time will tell

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:
100% staged propaganda, for the ignorant
The Jury hasn't decided that. It remains just a conspiracy theory until proven. It's important to distinguish facts and theories. Many conspiracy theories are wrong, a few are right. Here there aren't many peddling your theory as a proven fact, or even as a serious possibility. You've adduced no other authority than yourself for your conclusions. Not much can be deduced from a few selective photos taken sometime after the event, other than that the missile wasn't a high explosive type but a cluster bomb type producing shrapnel for killing people over a wide area.

Last edited:
Zelenskyy is a western world puppet, and Putin is a dictator when it comes to the homosexuals and leftist trying to take over the conservative Russia

Perhaps we need a few arrest of Disney executives regarding sexual child abuse and endangerment, and apply that to every school district pushing this filth on innocent children in public classrooms and curriculum

One thing is a fact, the homosexuals aren't parading in the streets or pushing their agenda on innocent children in Russia, marriage is defined in the Russian constitution as between male/female, call Putin what you want, hes gets my nod concerning homosexuality and protecting the family
Putin might be as bad as the media portrays him, but given how eager the media is to lie about just about anything, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I trust Putin and Russians more than I will ever trust the mainstream media.

The Jury hasn't decided that. It remains just a conspiracy theory until proven. It's important to distinguish facts and theories. Many conspiracy theories are wrong, a few are right. Here there aren't many peddling your theory as a proven fact, or even as a serious possibility. You've adduced no other authority than yourself for your conclusions. Not much can be deduced from a few selective photos taken sometime after the event, other than that the missile wasn't a high explosive type but a cluster bomb type producing shrapnel for killing people over a wide area.
Well that’s the problem, isn’t it? Trust in the media has been broken and there’s no way to verify their reports.

After so many lies, we must start with the assumption what they say is not true.

RECALL: 10 Years Ago Obama Made Using Propaganda On U.S. Citizens Legal

To resolve: #Im?44

Putin might be as bad as the media portrays him, but given how eager the media is to lie about just about anything, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I trust Putin and Russians more than I will ever trust the mainstream media.
I have been criticized for saying conservatives have worn T shirts saying they would "rather be Russian than Democrat", so thank you for showing this RW preference for Putin over western institutions is real.

Well that’s the problem, isn’t it? Trust in the media has been broken and there’s no way to verify their reports.

After so many lies, we must start with the assumption what they say is not true.

RECALL: 10 Years Ago Obama Made Using Propaganda On U.S. Citizens Legal

To resolve: #Im?44
What lies?

In any case, if you do not trust "the media", then where do you get your information? Infowars? :rolleyes:

In The Attached CBS News Clip At 10-20 seconds there is a "supposed" section of a Russian Missile in the grass that "supposedly" caused the destruction, laying perfectly with little grass disturbed around it, with white writing on this object?

Also roughly 10-15 supposedly dead bodies seen "In Tact", surrounded by back packs, upright wheeled tote luggage, carrying bags, strollers?

You will closely note that not one item described above around the "In Tact" bodies is damaged or torn?

Lights, Cameras, Action!

Opinion: Yes pre-planned photo ops in deception, attempts in gaining NATO and western world support to enter the war
There is plenty of evidence of Russia's barbaric actions. They don't need help from anyone to make this point.

I trust Putin and Russians more than I will ever trust the mainstream media.
This story has been confirmed by The Pentagon.

"US says Russia used short-range missile to strike train station

The Pentagon said that Russian forces were behind a rocket attack earlier on Friday that struck a train station in Kramatorsk.

"Our assessment is that that this was a Russian strike and that they used a short-range ballistic missile to conduct it," US Defense Department spokesperson John Kirby said."

I Agree 100%, the MSM is nothing more than a political propaganda machine, that would make Hitler's Joseph Goebbels blush

There is plenty of evidence of Russia's barbaric actions. They don't need help from anyone to make this point.
You mean barbaric actions from Zelenskyy's Ukraine, killing innocent men, women, children, and elderly in the Donbas, in violation of the international Minsk agreements

You mean barbaric actions from Zelenskyy's Ukraine, killing innocent men, women, children, and elderly in the Donbas, in violation of the international Minsk agreements
The actions Putin got caught literally faking?

Y'all are doing a good job showing that the Republican Party pretty clearly has a Russian Wing/Putin Wing.
From a poster that believes the rocket laying in the grass with white paint reading "For The Children" was launched by Russians, smiles!

From a poster that believes supposed dead bodies fully in tact, surrounded by back packs, strollers, luggage carriers, and carry bags, that were completely "Undamaged" after a supposed missile strike that supposedly killed the 10-15 dead bodies?

100% staged, a pre-planned elementary school photo op on a $10 budget, western MSM is propaganda, they dont want the war to stop, they are pouring gas on the fire through their propaganda and lies

From a poster that believes the rocket laying in the grass with white paint reading "For The Children" was launched by Russians, smiles!

From a poster that believes supposed dead bodies fully in tact, surrounded by back packs, strollers, luggage carriers, and carry bags, that were completely "Undamaged" after a supposed missile strike that supposedly killed the 10-15 dead bodies?

100% staged, a pre-planned elementary school photo op on a $10 budget, western MSM is propaganda, they dont want the war to stop, they are pouring gas on the fire through their propaganda and lies
Ask Alex Jones how this sort of nonsense is going for him.

Meanwhile, Russia's state owned media RIA is out there releasing a detailed plan of the genocide they want to commit against the Ukrainians. Guess the Holodomor wasn't enough.

The actions Putin got caught literally faking?
From Your Article Source, independent journalist "Patrick Lancaster"

Independent Journalist Exposes Zelensky's Murderous 'Nazi' Soldiers Hunting Civilians (Watch)

April 9, 2022

“Ukrainian Nazis shoot people and kill people. They kill civilians. Women, men, everybody.”

US Navy veteran and independent crowd-funded journalist Patrick Lancaster is in the southern Ukrainian port city of Mariupol, where the Russian army is gaining ground. Ukrainian Nazi group Azov Battalion has longed occupied Maripol. Azov is a significant part of the Ukrainian army. Lancaster interviewed residents near Azovstal, a large steel factory where the Ukrainian military is entrenched.
A man told Lancaster that a sniper nearly him twice. Lancaster heard the bullets flying around his ears. He explained that it was not the Russians who almost killed him but a sniper from the Azov Battalion. “They are shooting at civilians,” stressed the man. “They don’t shoot soldiers, only civilians. They kill civilians and destroy buildings. These Banderites, or fascists, or Nazis or SS men, I don’t know what to call them.”

Ukrainian Nazis Killing People​

Another man told the reporter that the snipers were ‘Nazis.’ “Ukrainian Nazis shoot people and kill people. They kill civilians. Women, men, everybody.”
The Maripol resident said that they are releasing men from prison. They get a lot of money to kill people for no reason. Lancaster told the man that American and European media are claiming that Russia is destroying cities and killing people. “Russia doesn’t shoot people at all,” the man explained.

Ukrainian Tanks Destroy Homes​

A crying woman told the journalist that she would have to go hungry and thirsty without the Russian aid. The woman, who thanked the Russians, said Ukrainian tanks had destroyed her flat, and they live in constant fear.

From Your Article Source, independent journalist "Patrick Lancaster"
My article source is not Patrick Lancaster, they used images from his video to expose the fraud.

It you'd actually read, they clearly noted that Lancaster is a Pro-Kremlin outlet.

"Pro-Kremlin media from Russian and separatist outlets, including the Russian daily newspaper Izvestiya and US blogger Patrick Lancaster, filmed the scene that morning."

Thus they used Kremlin and pro-Kremlin video itself to assist in proving the Kremlin and seperatists faked it. You utter cumberworld.

My article source is not Patrick Lancaster, they used images from his video to expose the fraud.

It you'd actually read, they clearly noted that Lancaster is a Pro-Kremlin outlet.

"Pro-Kremlin media from Russian and separatist outlets, including the Russian daily newspaper Izvestiya and US blogger Patrick Lancaster, filmed the scene that morning."

Thus they used Kremlin and pro-Kremlin video itself to assist in proving the Kremlin and seperatists faked it. You utter cumberworld.

US Navy Veteran Turned Putin Commie, Big Smiles!

More Like Patrick Lancaster On The Ground Exposing The MSM Propaganda In Lies!

Journalist Patrick Lancaster Wikipedia Explored​

Patrick Lancaster is a crowdfunded journalist who widely covered the Russian-Ukraine war. He started his career as a video journalist, working as a set designer and a photographer for an independent German art studio, Berlin Inside-Out.

He traveled and photographed extensively, from the Catacombs under Paris to an excavation of ruins that was recently discovered in Bosnia. Patrick also began engaging in serious free-lance video journalism in 2013 while he was in Greece. He was also in Athens during several riots and began compiling footage for a documentary.

As a journalist, Patrick is also very critical of mainstream media narratives. Patrick has very strong feelings for humanitarian causes. He has worked in various countries including Germany, Belgium, Netherland, Moldova, Slovakia, Ukraine, Greece, Hungary, Crimea, France, and Russia.

He completed his education at St Louis Community College in St. Louis, Missouri, and training at Naval Air Station Pensacola Corry Station. He is also currently reporting on the Armenia – Azerbaijan War in Artsakh. Patrick was born in 1982. He is approximately 40 years old as of 2022.

Last edited:

US Navy Veteran Turned Putin Commie, Big Smiles!

More Like On The Ground Exposing The MSM Propaganda In Lies

Journalist Patrick Lancaster Wikipedia Explored​

Patrick Lancaster is a crowdfunded journalist who widely covered the Russian-Ukraine war. He started his career as a video journalist, working as a set designer and a photographer for an independent German art studio, Berlin Inside-Out.

He traveled and photographed extensively, from the Catacombs under Paris to an excavation of ruins that was recently discovered in Bosnia. Patrick also began engaging in serious free-lance video journalism in 2013 while he was in Greece. He was also in Athens during several riots and began compiling footage for a documentary.

As a journalist, Patrick is also very critical of mainstream media narratives. Patrick has very strong feelings for humanitarian causes. He has worked in various countries including Germany, Belgium, Netherland, Moldova, Slovakia, Ukraine, Greece, Hungary, Crimea, France, and Russia.

He completed his education at St Louis Community College in St. Louis, Missouri, and training at Naval Air Station Pensacola Corry Station. He is also currently reporting on the Armenia – Azerbaijan War in Artsakh. Patrick was born in 1982. He is approximately 40 years old as of 2022.
It is amazing that some people think of Putin as an innocent lamb.

It is amazing that some people think of Putin as an innocent lamb.
Of course he's not innocent. But, at least he didn't give Russia, "gay marriage:"

(NB: I don't necessarily subscribe to all the views on the above WWW site.)

Of course he's not innocent. But, at least he didn't give Russia, "gay marriage:"

(NB: I don't necessarily subscribe to all the views on the above WWW site.)
So you believe that if a country has gay marraige then another country can invade it.

Back