52 Killed At Train Station In Ukraine By A Russian Missile, Or Poorly Planned Photo Op?

Truth7t7

In The Attached CBS News Clip At 10-20 seconds there is a "supposed" section of a Russian Missile in the grass that "supposedly" caused the destruction, laying perfectly with little grass disturbed around it, with white writing on this object?

Also roughly 10-15 supposedly dead bodies seen "In Tact", surrounded by back packs, upright wheeled tote luggage, carrying bags, strollers?

You will closely note that not one item described above around the "In Tact" bodies is damaged or torn?

Lights, Cameras, Action!

Opinion: Yes pre-planned photo ops in deception, attempts in gaining NATO and western world support to enter the war

Last edited:
In The Attached CBS News Clip At 10-20 seconds there is a "supposed" section of a Russian Missile in the grass that "supposedly" caused the destruction, laying perfectly with little grass disturbed around it, with white writing on this object?

Also roughly 10-15 supposedly dead bodies seen "In Tact", surrounded by back packs, upright wheeled tote luggage, carrying bags, strollers?

You will closely note that not one item described above around the "In Tact" bodies is damaged or torn?

Lights, Cameras, Action!

Opinion: Yes pre-planned photo ops in deception, attempts in gaining NATO and western world support to enter the war
The think that struck me as odd was that the windows of the station were still all intact, but with burned out cars in front of them. Also the area of damage seemed fairly localized for such huge missiles. Consider the huge Kiev shopping centre destroyed by just a single missile. It is possible that the missile pictured is one that didn't explode properly. I originally read that there were two missiles.

However I don't think that they could get away with such a story if it were manufactured. There are enough pro-Russian sympathizers in that part of the world to expose such frauds. I would be weary of speculating or jumping the gun on these things being stage managed.

Lights, Cameras, Action!

You truly are a Russian asset, aren't you?

The think that struck me as odd was that the windows of the station were still all intact, but with burned out cars in front of them. Also the area of damage seemed fairly localized for such huge missiles. Consider the huge Kiev shopping centre destroyed by just a single missile. It is possible that the missile pictured is one that didn't explode properly. I originally read that there were two missiles.

However I don't think that they could get away with such a story if it were manufactured. There are enough pro-Russian sympathizers in that part of the world to expose such frauds. I would be weary of speculating or jumping the gun on these things being stage managed.
I agree, 4 cars pulled from the junk yard, engines missing, with oil poured on the ground and a few pieces of metal thrown around

It was a elementary school video clip on a $10 budget, sad part is the average person will believe it

"Reality Check" No jumping the gun, Russian's on the ground dont get to tell their story to the western world, because the media won't cover them

Of course the supposed missile could have been taken from some other place, but it didnt fly through the air, and land perfectly as it rested

CBS Propaganda In Deception

Last edited:
I agree, 4 cars pulled from the junk yard, engines missing, with oil poured on the ground and a few pieces of metal thrown around

It was a elementary school video clip on a $10 budget, sad part is the average person will believe it

"Reality Check" No jumping the gun, Russian's on the ground dont get to tell their story to the western world, because the media won't cover them

Of course the supposed missile could have been taken from some other place, but it didnt fly through the air, and land perfectly as it rested

CBS Propaganda In Deception
I heard that it was a cluster bomb. They work differently from coventional explosives. That is why you might be seeing a different result from usual. They are design to kill people, not blow things up.

"A cluster munition, or cluster bomb, is a weapon containing multiple explosive submunitions. Cluster munitions are dropped from aircraft or fired from the ground or sea, opening up in mid-air to release tens or hundreds of submunitions, which can saturate an area up to the size of several football fields."

And Russian Missiles that had "for the children" written on it. How dumb do they think people are? I think that is what this propaganda is designed for. To fool the extremely stupid people.

I heard that it was a cluster bomb. They work differently from coventional explosives. That is why you might be seeing a different result from usual. They are design to kill people, not blow things up.

"A cluster munition, or cluster bomb, is a weapon containing multiple explosive submunitions. Cluster munitions are dropped from aircraft or fired from the ground or sea, opening up in mid-air to release tens or hundreds of submunitions, which can saturate an area up to the size of several football fields."
You mean cluster bombs that kill people with "Flying Shrapnel" supposedly leaving 10-15 bodies "In Tact" surrounded by strollers, back packs, upright wheeled tote luggage, carry bags, without damage or tears?

CBS News Propaganda, dont forget their anti tank mine field last week, with 48 mines in 3 rows, placed perfectly on the earth's surface not buried, with claims the deadly weapons were left by Russians, 100% CBS News Propaganda

(Russians Left Behind Deadly Weapons)?

In the attached clip at 1:50
the CBS reporter is with a Ukranian soldier, walking down a highway showing Russian destruction, then at 1:50 in the Clip, the camera moves to Anti Tank "Mines" in a field next to the road, 3 rows of approximately 16 for a total of 48 "Mines" laying on the earths surface?

Conclusion: who in the world is going to believe these "Anti Tank Mines" were left by anybody, all in order and not buried as is the normal protocol for mines?

If this isn't a photo op in propaganda, then grass isn't green and the sky isn't blue

And Russian Missiles that had "for the children" written on it. How dumb do they think people are? I think that is what this propaganda is designed for. To fool the extremely stupid people.
I Agree, how ignorant can people be, this CBS News propaganda was a grade school production on a $10 budget

Scary part is (John Kirby) spokesman for the Pentagon has given this fake elementary school photo op "validation"?

You mean cluster bombs that kill people with "Flying Shrapnel" supposedly leaving 10-15 bodies "In Tact" surrounded by strollers, back packs, upright wheeled tote luggage, carry bags, without damage or tears?

CBS News Propaganda, dont forget their anti tank mine field last week, with 48 mines in 3 rows, placed perfectly on the earth's surface not buried, with claims the deadly weapons were left by Russians, 100% CBS News Propaganda

the CBS reporter is with a Ukranian soldier, walking down a highway showing Russian destruction, then at 1:50 in the Clip, the camera moves to Anti Tank "Mines" in a field next to the road, 3 rows of approximately 16 for a total of 48 "Mines" laying on the earths surface?

Conclusion: who in the world is going to believe these "Anti Tank Mines" were left by anybody, all in order and not buried as is the normal protocol for mines?

If this isn't a photo op in propaganda, then grass isn't green and the sky isn't blue
You might want to check ths out.

It seems the attack was preplanned by Russia, as evidenced by media.

Lights, Cameras, Action!

Could they at least get some new people to stage these things? Who writes these idiotic narratives anyways? I guess if it works one time, they think it will work every time. Honestly, these clips are beginning to remind me of episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus. At some point people are going to start laughing hysterically at the mainstream media. I don't know how anyone can take this stuff seriously anymore.

You might want to check ths out.

It seems the attack was preplanned by Russia, as evidenced by media.
No need to check wikipedia out, I have first hand evidence in the elementary school staged production

For a person to believe a supposed Russian Missile flew in the air and landed perfectly in the grass, with a description written on it in white paint "For The Children"?

A claim of a missile or cluster bomb killing 10-15 people with bodies left perfectly "In Tact" surrounded by back packs, upright wheeled tote luggage, carrying bags, strollers, without one item seen to be damaged or torn?

You aren't going to change my mind, it was a staged elementary school production on a $10 budget, 100% propaganda, in attempts to draw sympathy and support from NATO and the western world to join the war in Ukraine

Scary part is (John Kirby) spokesman for the Pentagon is validating this fake staged production in propaganda

(CBS News Propaganda), dont forget their anti tank mine field last week, with 48 mines in 3 rows, placed perfectly on the earth's surface not buried, with claims the deadly weapons were left by Russians, 100% CBS News Propaganda

Last edited:
No need to check wikipedia out, I have first hand evidence in the elementary school staged production

For a person to believe a supposed Russian Missile flew in the air and landed perfectly in the grass, with a description written on it in white paint "For The Children"?

A claim of a missile or cluster bomb killing 10-15 people with bodies left perfectly "In Tact" surrounded by back packs, upright wheeled tote luggage, carrying bags, strollers, without one item seen to be damaged or torn?

You aren't going to change my mind, it was a staged elementary school production on a $10 budget, 100% propaganda, in attempts to draw sympathy and support from NATO and the western world to join the war in Ukraine

Scary part is (John Kirby) spokesman for the Pentagon is validating this fake staged production in propaganda

(CBS News Propaganda), dont forget their anti tank mine field last week, with 48 mines in 3 rows, placed perfectly on the earth's surface not buried, with claims the deadly weapons were left by Russians, 100% CBS News Propaganda

Here another report:

Here's quite a good (ukrainian) website for Ukraine military news. It has an English language section

Last edited:
Here another report:

Here's quite a good (ukrainian) website for Ukraine military news. It has an English language section
Suppose you believe the propaganda CBS News in the Russian Anti Tank Mines also, Big Smiles!

Could they at least get some new people to stage these things? Who writes these idiotic narratives anyways? I guess if it works one time, they think it will work every time. Honestly, these clips are beginning to remind me of episodes of Monty Python's Flying Circus. At some point people are going to start laughing hysterically at the mainstream media. I don't know how anyone can take this stuff seriously anymore.

Quote Below, Abraham Lincoln:

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."

My cousin is in charge of photography for a Big 10 university all his adult career. Graduations, football events. hundreds of thousands of pictures.
They pick what they want to show.

After the Kodak film era, they process thousands of pics a day.

Having said that. Zelensky is not trustworthy and last 5 years The Media has insisted they are just as nasty crooked. Putin is a tyrant. (he has a few officers arrested that told him what he didn't want to hear)

My cousin is in charge of photography for a Big 10 university all his adult career. Graduations, football events. hundreds of thousands of pictures.
They pick what they want to show.

After the Kodak film era, they process thousands of pics a day.

Having said that. Zelensky is not trustworthy and last 5 years The Media has insisted they are just as nasty crooked. Putin is a tyrant. (he has a few officers arrested that told him what he didn't want to hear)
Zelenskyy is a western world puppet, and Putin is a dictator when it comes to the homosexuals and leftist trying to take over the conservative Russia

Perhaps we need a few arrest of Disney executives regarding sexual child abuse and endangerment, and apply that to every school district pushing this filth on innocent children in public classrooms and curriculum

One thing is a fact, the homosexuals aren't parading in the streets or pushing their agenda on innocent children in Russia, marriage is defined in the Russian constitution as between male/female, call Putin what you want, hes gets my nod concerning homosexuality and protecting the family

Back