666 comes from the Old Testament. It's pretty easy to figure out the name that it represents.

sk0rpi0n

In the Old Testament, 666 was the number of gold talents that king Solomon received from the nations he had subjugated. (1Kings 10:14). His power was symbolized by "666".

In Revelation 13 we read "Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

It's not saying "sit down with a pen and a notebook and try to convert 666 into alphabets".

It's saying figure out "Find out who used 666 in the past and you'll know what the name is and what he will be like".

So if 666 represents the name of the anti-Christ, it's saying the anti-Christ's name will be Solomon or some other variant of it. It's saying that, like King Solomon, the antichrist's power will also be symbolized by 666.

The anti-Christ is an imposter who appears in place of the real Christ, will sit on Solomon's throne. He will be an EVIL VERSION of king Solomon.

Arkycharlie

Your Biblical ignorance is exceeded only by your fertile imagination. So where, pray tell, is "Soloman's throne?

sk0rpi0n

Your Biblical ignorance is exceeded only by your fertile imagination.
That's your opinion. But you forgot to address OP.

So where, pray tell, is "Soloman's throne?

It's a figure of speech. It means the antichrist will be the successor to Solomon. Kind of like how when Jesus said "the scribes and the Pharisees sit on the chair of Moses". You understand that to mean all they literally sat on the chair Moses used, do you?

Truth7t7

It's a figure of speech. It means the antichrist will be the successor to Solomon. Kind of like how when Jesus said "the scribes and the Pharisees sit on the chair of Moses". You understand that to mean all they literally sat on the chair Moses used, do you?
I somewhat agree, the future Antichrist will be a Jew, and he will be a King/Ruler, proclaiming to be God Messiah.

His Hebrew fathers worshipped the true (God) take note capital (G) Hebrew/Jew

Daniel 11:37KJV

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Arkycharlie

I've never made much progress with the 666 in Revelation 13. However, I have known who the AC is for years. It is Jordan's King Abdullah II. It's irrelevant to me whether anyone believes me because in their place, I would blow it off also. Do you know where the AC will meet his end? Look at Isaiah 34 and 63 among other passages. Then go to Ezekiel 21 and connect the dots. If you can't, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction.....

Truth7t7

I've never made much progress with the 666 in Revelation 13. However, I have known who the AC is for years. It is Jordan's King Abdullah II. It's irrelevant to me whether anyone believes me because in their place, I would blow it off also. Do you know where the AC will meet his end? Look at Isaiah 34 and 63 among other passages. Then go to Ezekiel 21 and connect the dots. If you can't, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction.....
I Disagree With Your Claim Of King Abdullah

The future Antichrist will be a Jew/Hebrew, his Hebrew fathers worshipped the true God, capital (G)

A research of (God Of His Fathers) In The Bible Will Help You Better Understand, The True Hebrew God.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Arkycharlie

That's your opinion not a fact. You do realize that, right?
But I'm curious as to why you think an Arab would build a third temple in Jerusalem for the Jews.

From your perspective, obviously this is just my opinion. From my perspective, I am certain. But I'm not for a moment expecting anyone to believe this assertion. However I am confident that time will prove me correct.

Are you convinced that the "Coming Prince" of Daniel 9:26 is the AC? If so, you are basing it on a mistranslation of the passage engineered by Jerome circa 400 A.D. in his highly influential Commentary on Daniel. I don't claim to know how the tribulation "temple" will be built. I don't find sufficient information in Scripture to come to a firm conclusion and I'm not prone to much speculation.

Truth7t7

That's your opinion not a fact. You do realize that, right?
But I'm curious as to why you think an Arab would build a third temple in Jerusalem for the Jews.
I Agree, an Arab isnt going to build a temple or be received by Jews, who are waiting upon a future Messiah from the lineage of King David.

The future Antichrist will be a Jew/Hebrew, his Hebrew fathers worshipped the true God, capital (G)

A research of (God Of His Fathers) In The Bible Will Help You Better Understand, The True Hebrew God.

2 Chronicles 28:24-25KJV
24 And Ahaz gathered together the vessels of the house of God, and cut in pieces the vessels of the house of God, and shut up the doors of the house of the Lord, and he made him altars in every corner of Jerusalem.
25 And in every several city of Judah he made high places to burn incense unto other gods, and provoked to anger the Lord God of his fathers.

sk0rpi0n

From your perspective, obviously this is just my opinion. From my perspective, I am certain. But I'm not for a moment expecting anyone to believe this assertion. However I am confident that time will prove me correct.

Are you convinced that the "Coming Prince" of Daniel 9:26 is the AC? If so, you are basing it on a mistranslation of the passage engineered by Jerome circa 400 A.D. in his highly influential Commentary on Daniel. I don't claim to know how the tribulation "temple" will be built. I don't find sufficient information in Scripture to come to a firm conclusion and I'm not prone to much speculation.

Ok. You're entitled to your opinion. And yes, time will prove you either correct or wrong.

Not very knowledgeable on Daniel's prophecies but from what I've read, there is sufficient evidence to prove that Daniel was speaking of events a few hundred years from his time. His prophecy was fulfilled when Antiochus Epiphanes, the tyrant invaded Jerusalem and defiled the temple.

Daniel was not talking about events 2500 years from his time.

sk0rpi0n

I Agree, an Arab isnt going to build a temple or be received by Jews, who are waiting upon a future Messiah from the lineage of King David.

Fun fact: A few centuries ago, Jewish communities in exile were ruled by an "exilarch" - a type of a king who was from David's lineage. Check out the wikipedia link below.

I believe their birth records were preserved to this day. And there are numerous "sons of David" living today. One of them will become the Moshiach who will build the third temple and rule Israel I believe that the anti-Christ will be from among them.

Truth7t7

Fun fact: A few centuries ago, Jewish communities in exile were ruled by an "exilarch" - a type of a king who was from David's lineage. Check out the wikipedia link below.

I believe their birth records were preserved to this day. And there are numerous "sons of David" living today. One of them will become the Moshiach who will build the third temple and rule Israel I believe that the anti-Christ will be from among them.
I agree, the Jews in Judaism have been watching their human pedigree like a hawk, makes the Mormons genealogy look small

Yes I believe the future Antichrist will come from this claimed lineage of David, who will "claim" to be Moshiach or Messiah God to Jews and the Apostate Church on earth, as the 3.5 year tribulation starts at his revealing.

And once again, these Jews arent going to receive Arab anything, let alone as their Messiah

Last edited:

sk0rpi0n

I agree, the Jews in Judaism have been watching their human pedigree like a hawk, makes the Mormons genealogy look small

Yes I believe the future Antichrist will come from this claimed lineage of David, who will "claim" to be Moshiach or Messiah God to Jews and the Apostate Church on earth, as the 3.5 year tribulation starts at his revealing.

Glad to see we agree on these things.

The Bible speaks of a beast that "once was, now is not, and yet will come up...". It's a kingdom that once existed, but did not exist when Revelation was written, but will come up again in the future.

You can disagree with me, but that's the kingdom of Israel.
- It once existed.
- Then it ceased to exist when Revelation was written (because it was destroyed by the Romans)
- but will come back up again in the future.

It will most likely be an expanded Israel that stretches from the Nile to the Euphrates.

And the Moshiach will be it's leader.

Truth7t7

Glad to see we agree on these things.

The Bible speaks of a beast that "once was, now is not, and yet will come up...". It's a kingdom that once existed, but did not exist when Revelation was written, but will come up again in the future.

You can disagree with me, but that's the kingdom of Israel.
- It once existed.
- Then it ceased to exist when Revelation was written (because it was destroyed by the Romans)
- but will come back up again in the future.

It will most likely be an expanded Israel that stretches from the Nile to the Euphrates.

And the Moshiach will be it's leader.
I believe the (Beast) of Rev 17:8 is a King/Ruler, a human individual man, the antichrist, son of perdition?

Revelation 17:10-11KJV

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

And Jerusalem Is Mystery Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots, Seen In Revelation Chapters 17-18

(Jerusalem) is the whore, mystery Babylon the great.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

Revelation 17:9KJV

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

Revelation 18:24KJV

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Matthew 23:29-37KJV

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Last edited:

sk0rpi0n

Truth7t7

I am convinced it's a kingdom. The second beast (false prophet) is the anti-Christ who will act on behalf of the kingdom.

I agree with all your points about Jerusalem being Babylon. I made a thread about it a few days ago: https://forums.carm.org/threads/the...velation-17-18-is-jerusalem-solid-proof.2853/
I believe Revelation 19:20 below clearly shows (The Beast) and (The False Prophet) are separate humans, that will be cast alive into the lake of fire.

Revelation 19:20KJV

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

sk0rpi0n

I believe Revelation 19:20 below clearly shows (The Beast) and (The False Prophet) are separate humans, that will be cast alive into the lake of fire.

Revelation 19:20KJV

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

It's not just humans who are cast into the lake of fire, but also things like "Death" and "Hades". Hades is a place (or a different dimension) and it is cast into the fire.

And death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 20:14)

So it can be argued that the first beast is a kingdom which is cast into the fire. I don't know how, but we'll all see some day.

sk0rpi0n

The reason I am saying the first beast is a kingdom is because the first beast matches the description of the beast that harlot (the great city) sits on AND the great red dragon.

FIRST BEAST: I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, (Revelation 13:1)

RED DRAGON: And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns (Revelation 12:3)

HARLOT'S BEAST: And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns (Revelation 17:3)

All 3 have 10 heads and 7 horns. It's the same entity!

So it can't be a human. It must be a kingdom or a regime. If the first beast was the man known as the anti-Christ, how can the "great city" sit on a man?

That's why I think the second beast is the anti-Christ. There is only 1 end times bad guy and he's the anti-Christ.

The second beast aka false prophet is the "anti-Christ" who works on behalf of the beasts kingdom. Like how Hitler acted on behalf of the Nazi regime.

At least, that's what I believe. The idea of the anti-christ dying of a head wound, coming back to life and having a side-kick "false prophet" makes for a great movie but is not biblical.

Truth7t7

The reason I am saying the first beast is a kingdom is because the first beast matches the description of the beast that harlot (the great city) sits on AND the great red dragon.

FIRST BEAST: I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, (Revelation 13:1)

RED DRAGON: And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns (Revelation 12:3)

HARLOT'S BEAST: And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns (Revelation 17:3)

All 3 have 10 heads and 7 horns. It's the same entity!

So it can't be a human. It must be a kingdom or a regime. If the first beast was the man known as the anti-Christ, how can the "great city" sit on a man?

That's why I think the second beast is the anti-Christ. There is only 1 end times bad guy and he's the anti-Christ.

The second beast aka false prophet is the "anti-Christ" who works on behalf of the beasts kingdom. Like how Hitler acted on behalf of the Nazi regime.

At least, that's what I believe. The idea of the anti-christ dying of a head wound, coming back to life and having a side-kick "false prophet" makes for a great movie but is not biblical.
A Human Man, First Person Singular, He, His, Him, With A Literal Human Mouth Speaking Blasphemy, Its That Simple.

Revelation 13:1-6KJV

1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.