666 comes from the Old Testament. It's pretty easy to figure out the name that it represents.

rod.ney

Our discussion surrounds Rod believing (Sea) in Rev 21:1 below, represents literal oceans of water, it dosent.

(Sea) represents multitudes of people, not the oceans in water.

Did the beast in Revelation 13:1 below, rise out of the sea, like the creature from the black lagoon?

No the beast rises out of the multitudes of people on earth.

Big Smiles!

Sorry Rod, (Sea) In Revelation, Represents Multitudes Of People

Revelation 17:15KJV

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

(Sea) multitudes of armies/people came upon Babylon, as the multitude of the waves.

Jeremiah 51:42KJV

42 The sea is come up upon Babylon: she is covered with the multitude of the waves thereof.

(Sea) The beast rises out of the multitude of people on earth.

Revelation 13:1KJV

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

(Sea) There was no more multitudes of people, narrow is the way, and few will find it.

Revelation 21:1KJV

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Sorry to tell you T7t7 but there will in Fact be Multitudes of SAVED people on the New Earth! Thus Sea in Rev.21:1 are Oceans and Not the People like from the SEA of Nations in Rerv.13:1 that the AC comes out of! Then the FP of Rev.13:11 comes out of the Earth in the LAND of Israel because NO Jews will ever believe any Prophet that is not a Jew! Context is always key! The CONTEXT of Sea ( Sea of Nations ) in Rev.13:1 is NOT the SAME as the Seas ( Oceans ) in Rev.21:1! There is NEED of More LAND on the New Planet earth to hold all those multitudes of Saved people from Adam's time to 6000 years before the New earth gets created by Melting ( 2 Peter 3:10-13 ) this old SIN stained earth to burn out that stain of sin before Reforming that Molten mass into the New Sin free earth! Sorta like we get our new bodies created from the old sin stained ones as per Philippians 3:21 in conjunction with 1 Cor.15: 42-54!

Timtofly

Our discussion surrounds Rod believing (Sea) in Rev 21:1 below, represents literal oceans of water, it dosent.

(Sea) represents multitudes of people, not the oceans in water.

Did the beast in Revelation 13:1 below, rise out of the sea, like the creature from the black lagoon?

No the beast rises out of the multitudes of people on earth.

Big Smiles!

Sorry Rod, (Sea) In Revelation, Represents Multitudes Of People

Revelation 17:15KJV

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

(Sea) multitudes of armies/people came upon Babylon, as the multitude of the waves.

Jeremiah 51:42KJV

42 The sea is come up upon Babylon: she is covered with the multitude of the waves thereof.

(Sea) The beast rises out of the multitude of people on earth.

Revelation 13:1KJV

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

(Sea) There was no more multitudes of people, narrow is the way, and few will find it.

Revelation 21:1KJV

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
So no more people? We are all angels then?