9/11 20 years ago and all of us remember what we were doing when we heard

Authentic Nouveau

2021 TaliBiden surrenders.

We had phone calls that came in from contacts. Our company headquarters is on the same floor in a high rise bank tower as the bank's canteen/lounges/and employee break rooms and has televisions.
Will there be another terrorist event?

unbound

You weren't with Trump, watching from his office in Trump Tower?

How can we ever believe any of your tall tales??

BMS

There was a tv nearby where i was working .. i was so shocked i couldnt concentrate o my work anymore that day

Michael R2

I was driving into work, hearing about the plane just hitting the Pentagon. All I could think about was my brother in law who worked there.

Temujin

I had just set an induction assignment for my students on international terrorism. We were using the brand new computer suite at college to research the assignment as the news of the first plane strike came in. Some students thought I had set up the scenario for them.

Authentic Nouveau

I had just set an induction assignment for my students on international terrorism. We were using the brand new computer suite at college to research the assignment as the news of the first plane strike came in. Some students thought I had set up the scenario for them.
What kind of live video did you see?

Temujin

What kind of live video did you see?
I don't know if it was live, but I remember telling the class that it was probably an accident, but then we saw the shots of the second plane hitting. We then just streamed the BBC news. They had a crew there before either building collapsed. Every network was the same, streaming the same footage on a loop, updating as events unfolded.

Authentic Nouveau

I don't know if it was live, but I remember telling the class that it was probably an accident, but then we saw the shots of the second plane hitting. We then just streamed the BBC news. They had a crew there before either building collapsed. Every network was the same, streaming the same footage on a loop, updating as events unfolded.
It took a while before other cameras from other buildings showed other angles.

Temujin

It took a while before other cameras from other buildings showed other angles.
Those were the days before everyone had a camera in their pocket. We are so used to instant images of events that we forget that real events can occur without footage. Too frequently television news is, or was based not on actual events, but only on those events for which there was footage.

Bob1

2021 TaliBiden surrenders.

We had phone calls that came in from contacts. Our company headquarters is on the same floor in a high rise bank tower as the bank's canteen/lounges/and employee break rooms and has televisions.
Will there be another terrorist event?
It was tRump who initiated the "surrender".

You don't have a company.

Bob1

I was working on a special assignment on Pope Airforce base near Fort Bragg NC. When we returned to our special assignment after lunch we were told to report back to our regular unit at Fort Bragg.