A bizarre definition of morality from the guy who loves to tell us he's more moral than the God whom he supposedly doesn't believe exists

treeplanter

You mean other than feed 107 billion people since the world began? Let's check the score:

Number of people fed by God: 107,000,000,000

Number of people fed by Treeplanter: 0 (zilch)

Put down that slaw dog, boy. You got a lotta catchin' up to do.
Every year, millions of children die of malnutrition

The food to save them exists
God could snap His fingers and deliver the life-saving food to the starving children
He chooses not to
Instead, He chooses to watch these children suffer and die

treeplanter

I think if you had power you would try to eradicate Christianity, your forever quest.
The ONLY means by which I ever have or ever will attempt to eradicate Christianity is through reasoning with words
You call this wimpy and feckless

I call the alternative immoral and evil

To try and forcibly eradicate beliefs would make me no different than the very being that I am trying to convince you to abandon on the basis of His immoral attempts to forcibly eradicate any and all beliefs that He does not sanction

Nothing about your posts give evidence of your caring for anyone but yourself.
NWRT

stiggy wiggy

Every year, millions of children die of malnutrition

And you don't do a damn thing about it. You just continue to chomp away at the grub you share with no one.

The food to save them exists

And how much are you eating instead of using it to save them?

God could snap His fingers and deliver the life-saving food to the starving children.

Explain how the snapping of fingers can feed someone.

He chooses not to

So do you. You choose instead to hog your food.

Whatsisface

Let us know when you have the stats on children who STARVE to death.
Why? The point doesn't change much even if that amount of children dying isn't directly from starvation.

However....

Poor nutrition and hunger is responsible for the death of 3.1 million children a year. That’s nearly half of all deaths in children under the age of 5. The children die because their bodies lack basic nutrients.

Found here.

Whatsisface

No. The point remains the same: LHA,who boasts about never making a claim he can't back up with empirical evidence, did just that.
So you'd rather concentrate on the picky point about LHA rather than defend God watching children starve and doing nothing. I'm not surprised.

Here again is support for LHA's claim, that you ignored....

Poor nutrition and hunger is responsible for the death of 3.1 million children a year. That’s nearly half of all deaths in children under the age of 5. The children die because their bodies lack basic nutrients.

Found here.

stiggy wiggy

So you'd rather concentrate on the picky point about LHA rather than defend God watching children starve and doing nothing. I'm not surprised.

Correct. I would indeed rather concentrate on LHA's lie about always backing up his claims with empirical evidence, instead "defending" God on a matter about which He needs no defense. He feeds billions. You feed no one. Do YOU need someone to defend you?

Here again is support for LHA's claim, that you ignored....

Found here.

Nope, nothing about children starving. Try again.

Whatsisface

Correct. I would indeed rather concentrate on LHA's lie about always backing up his claims with empirical evidence, instead "defending" God on a matter about which He needs no defense. He feeds billions. You feed no one. Do YOU need someone to defend you?
If he could feed billions, he could feed the millions that starve. Funny how He doesn't.
Nope, nothing about children starving. Try again.
How dishonest, lying for God.

stiggy wiggy

Not very honest are you?

Are you not aware of the meaning of the word "honest?" Let me provide the definition. It means "truthful." See? I have now provided you with the opportunity to give a quote of what I said that is allegedly not truthful. Whatcha got? Or ironically were YOU not being honest about ME not being honest?

Whatsisface

Are you not aware of the meaning of the word "honest?" Let me provide the definition. It means "truthful." See? I have now provided you with the opportunity to give a quote of what I said that is allegedly not truthful. Whatcha got? Or ironically were YOU not being honest about ME not being honest?
Dodging is dishonest. You do it all the time, knowing full well you're doing it.