A bizarre definition of morality from the guy who loves to tell us he's more moral than the God whom he supposedly doesn't believe exists

treeplanter

Whoops. You forgot the verse about how he was supposedly, PRESTO, righteous from birth.
Nope, I didn't forget anything

I posted verse that contradicts the verse that you provided

Which is it, stigs - is God the only one who is good or was Noah also good?

Whoops. You forgot to show a contradiction. You just keep screwing up.
Nope, I showed the contradiction

God cannot be the only one who is good if Noah was also righteous and blameless

You can't keep from screwing up, can you?

AMEN!! You finally got it. Took you long enough.
So now you are denying that Adam was created fully formed?

Sheer logic should tell you that a victory for example cannot be instantaneously created, since it would require a preceding battle over which to be victorious.

Now go ahead, strong, moral boy, give me just ONE example of an instantaneous victory, requiring no previous battle over which to be victorious. And don't give me that, "Duh, I'm too weak to do it, but, duh, God should be able to" crap, unless you also want to claim He can make 1+1=3.
If it's not too illogical for God to create fully formed, adult human beings from scratch {which is the Christian position} then it's not too illogical for God to create human beings who are wise and ennobled from the start

stiggy wiggy

Nope, I didn't forget anything

Yep, you did.

I posted verse that contradicts the verse that you provided

No, you didn't. You posted a verse about Noah, stupidly thinking it implied he was PRESTO, born righteous. You flubbed it.

So now you are denying that Adam was created fully formed?

Nope. Where did I deny that? I said nothing about Adam. You sure get confused easily. I even listed things God COULD create fully formed. We can add Adam to the list.

If it's not too illogical for God to create fully formed, adult human beings from scratch {which is the Christian position} then it's not too illogical for God to create human beings who are wise and ennobled from the start

Sheer logic should tell you that a victory for example cannot be instantaneously created, since it would require a preceding battle over which to be victorious.

Now go ahead, strong, moral boy, give me just ONE example of an instantaneous victory, requiring no previous battle over which to be victorious. And don't give me that, "Duh, I'm too weak to do it, but, duh, God should be able to" crap, unless you also want to claim He can make 1+1=3.

treeplanter

No, you didn't. You posted a verse about Noah, stupidly thinking it implied he was PRESTO, born righteous. You flubbed it.
Nope - I posted a verse contradicting the scriptural claim that God is the ONLY one who is good

Bible says God is the only one who is good
Bible says that Noah was righteous and blameless
PRESTO: CONTRADICTION!

Nope. Where did I deny that? I said nothing about Adam. You sure get confused easily. I even listed things God COULD create fully formed. We can add Adam to the list.
If God can create Adam as a fully formed adult {bypassing the natural process of growth and maturation}
If God can create Adam as good {bypassing the natural process of one's character being defined by one's cumulative actions}

Then God can just as easily create man already wise and ennobled {bypassing the natural process of achieving wisdom and ennoblement through the enduring of trials and travails}

Give it up, stiggy

You're making a fool of yourself

stiggy wiggy

Nope - I posted a verse contradicting the scriptural claim that God is the ONLY one who is good

Nope - You didn't, as we're about to see once again. Ready?

Bible says God is the only one who is good

Correct.

Bible says that Noah was righteous and blameless

Correct.

PRESTO: CONTRADICTION!

Where? Typing stuff in types doesn't cut it. Type the supposed contradiction. When you fail at that, try typing a verse that says Noah was instantaneously righteous. You're falling behind in your assignments.

If God can create Adam as a fully formed adult {bypassing the natural process of growth and maturation}

No ifs about it. He did.

If God can create Adam as good {bypassing the natural process of one's character being defined by one's cumulative actions}

Where does it say He created Adam good? Man, you are really botching it here. You'll never catch up.

Then God can just as easily create man already wise and ennobled ................

treeplanter

Type the supposed contradiction.
God is the only one who is good

Noah was righteous and blameless

And there you have it - CONTRADICTION

Then God can just as easily create man already wise and ennobled {bypassing the natural process of achieving wisdom and ennoblement through the enduring of trials and travails}

stiggy wiggy

God is the only one who is good

Amen.

Noah was righteous and blameless

Amen.

And there you have it - CONTRADICTION

Where?

No ifs about it. He did it.

treeplanter

Amen.

Amen.

Where?

No ifs about it. He did it.

You win again, stiggy

Congratulations

shnarkle

In such a way that corruption would not ensue?

He's the all-knowing and all-powerful one - would have been trivial.
So what makes you think these must be mutually exclusive propositions? While I'm not necessarily a proponent of the idea God creating people with free will, if a god were to create maintenance free human being with free will, those who choose to maintain themselves rather opt for the maintenance free life, end up right where you are now. That isn't necessarily your god's fault unless you can prove that free will is inferior to the alternative.

Lighthearted Atheist

What are the alleged "related causes?" And what are YOU doing about it?
You asked me to provide my evidence for my belief that 10,000 kids starve to death daily.

Do you accept this proof?
I don't believe anything I hear from the UN and neither should you.
OK. Well, my beliefs are based on empirical evidence. You can reject it. But I am not a liar as you accused.

I'm wondering if you can admit that you were wrong. Experience has taught me that you cannot admit you are wrong even when the evidence is overwhelming.

But I could be wrong.

Lighthearted Atheist

Anti-globalist, I take it...
No. They just reject any source that conflicts with their beliefs. They did not like CNN showing how bad America is getting so they went to Fox who told them what they want to hear. Its not true but it is what they want to hear.

And when Fox was slightly critical of things they believe they go to OAN.

Its textbook delusion. But it has nothing to do with rejecting, or even taking the time to understand, The United Nations mission.