A concern.

HouOz

Some think that, sure.
Yes, and it is appaling that people think so.
There are lovers of truth and science on both sides of the political fence - I hate that politics can cause such a foolish divide among us.

vibise

There are lovers of truth and science on both sides of the political fence - I hate that politics can cause such a foolish divide among us.
Are there any Congressional Republicans who think that climate change is a serious issue that should be addressed in a serious way?

Yakuda

Are there any Congressional Republicans who think that climate change is a serious issue that should be addressed in a serious way?
Are their any congressional democrats who think black liars murder is s serious issue that should be addressed in a serious way?

Whateverman

Are their any congressional democrats who think black liars murder is s serious issue that should be addressed in a serious way?
This is the second right-wing conservative sentence I've read in as many minutes that literally makes no sense. Do you guys get together and get drunk before you start posting here?

It would seriously explain a lot...

Furion

If only those foolish people on the right would listen to the lovers of science, the world would be a magical place.

Electric Skeptic

Why are you "concerned"? I don't post my academic and professional credentials so that I can watch your ilk make stuff up.
You don't post what you claim to be your academic and professional credentials, yet ask others to provide information about theirs?

You don't post yours because you don't have any, as we all know. The only person who makes stuff up about you is you.

BMS

You don't post what you claim to be your academic and professional credentials, yet ask others to provide information about theirs?

You don't post yours because you don't have any, as we all know. The only person who makes stuff up about you is you.
How should we 'interpret' your word games?