A Day of Victory

Keraz

Isaiah 63:1 Who is this; coming from Edom, from Bozrah with His garments stained red, moving in His mighty power? It is I; proclaiming victory, I who am strong to save.

Edom refers to all the ungodly peoples, all those opposed to the purposes of God.

Bozrah means ‘sheepfold’, and is used here as a metaphor for those nations where His sheep – the lost tribes of Israel and all the Christian peoples are at present. Matthew 15:24

The Lord, in His mighty power, proclaims victory and saves His people. This is His great Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 34:1-8, Isaiah 66:15-17, Zephaniah 3:8, Revelation 6:12-17

Isaiah 63:2-6 Why are Your clothes splashed with blood? I resolved on a Day of vengeance, I trod the nations in My anger and My clothes were splashed by their blood. No one came to My assistance, by My own might, I brought victory. I shattered My enemies in My fury, their blood spilled on the ground.

Luke 20:43 & Acts 2:35 The Lord said to my Lord: sit at My right hand until I make your enemies your footstool. Psalm 110:1

Hebrews 10:12-13 Christ, having offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, took His seat at God’s right hand and now waits until His enemies are made His footstool.

From these verses, it is made quite clear that Jesus does not Return in His glory until His enemies are ‘made His footstool’. That is they are punished and defeated. But it is ‘the Son of man’- that is: Jesus Himself who actually instigates this Day of vengeance. This accords with; Luke 3:16-17...the chaff He will burn on a unquenchable fire.

Psalm 18:7-15...He makes darkness His covering, hail and glowing coals go before Him.

But on that Day, He will be revealed to His people, those who believe and trust in His salvation.

Zechariah 9:14-16 The Lord will appear over them, His weapon will flash like lightning – He will save His people. Ezekiel 20:9-11 & 36

Isaiah 60:1-3 Over you the glory of the Lord has dawned, though darkness covers the earth, on you the Lord shines and over you His Glory will appear.

2 Thessalonians 1:6-10....the Day the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire, punishing the godless peoples, He will reveal His glory among all believers.

Luke 17:29-30 On the day Sodom was destroyed, fire and Sulphur rained upon them and killed them all. It will be like that on the Day the Son of Man is revealed. Isaiah 24:23b

In Luke 4:18-19, At the commencement of His ministry, Jesus quoted only verse 1 and the first half of verse 2 of Isaiah 61:1-2. The second half is unfulfilled prophecy – ‘A Day of vengeance of our God and to comfort those who mourn’.

Many other prophecies confirm that this Day of vengeance and wrath is the next action of the Lord on the earth and as the rest of Isaiah 61:3-11 state, it is also the time He will ‘ comfort those who mourn’. That is: people who grieve for Christ’s death and trust in Him for their salvation.

Note that the Lord has blood stained clothes, then much later at His Return in glory, Revelation 19:13 He is ‘robed in garments dyed in blood’.

This proves that the Day of vengeance is before His Return.

Isaiah 30:26 The sun will shine with 7 times its normal strength on the Day I save My people.

Habakkuk 3:12-13 Furiously You traverse the earth, in anger You trample down the nations. You go forth to save Your people, Your anointed ones. You shatter the house of the godless to its foundations.

Zechariah 10:5-6 Destruction of enemies, then restoration for the true believers of God.

Ref. REB. some verses abridged.

Then: more than 40 prophecies categorically state how His faithful Christian people will gather and settle in the new country of Beulah.

Arkycharlie

Isaiah 63:1 Who is this; coming from Edom, from Bozrah with His garments stained red, moving in His mighty power? It is I; proclaiming victory, I who am strong to save.

Edom refers to all the ungodly peoples, all those opposed to the purposes of God.
So where do you get the idea that Edom (Mt. Seir) does not refer to the ancient nation of Edom which is now Southern Jordan?

Keraz

With God, we shall gain the victory:

Psalm 60:1 You have rejected and crushed us, O God. You have been angry – restore us.

Psalm 60:2 You have made the Land quake and caused it to split open. Repair it’s ruins, for it is shattered.

Psalm 60:3-5 You have made Your people drunk and senseless. But, to those who fear You, You have raised a banner to which they may escape from the bow. Save with Your right hand those whom You love.

Psalm 60:6 God has spoken from His sanctuary; I will go up and divide Sechem and the valley of Succoth.

Psalm 60:7-8 Gilead and Manasseh are Mine. Ephraim is My helmet, Judah is My scepter. Moab is My washbowl, on Edom I will fling My sandals. Over Philistia, I will triumph.

Psalm 60:9-11 Who will bring Me to the fortified city? To Edom. God, you have rejected us – You no longer lead our armies. Help us against our enemies, we cannot expect help from other men.

Psalm 60:12 With God, we shall gain victory and He will tread our enemies underfoot. Ref. REB some verses abridged

V 1 A prayer for the restoration of His people. Daniel 9:15-19, Psalm 118:25-29

V 2 The Lords Day of vengeance and wrath has damaged the Land. Isaiah 32:12-14

V 3 Your people, unaware of Your plans for them. Proverbs 22:3, Isaiah 42:18-20

V 4-5 Those who love the Lord will receive a sign, warning them to shelter from the terrible Day of fire and storms. Ecclesiastes 8:5, Isaiah 26:20-21

V 6 The Land, prepared for the homecoming of the twelve tribes of Israel. Ezekiel 36:29, Jeremiah 29:13-14

V 7 Ephraim and Manasseh, part of the 10 Northern tribes, Judah is the Jewish people.

V 8 The evil neighbors cleared out of Greater Israel. Jeremiah 12:14

V 9-11 A prayer for help against our enemies. Psalm 83:13-18

V 12 The Lord will provide the victory. Ezekiel 36:36
So where do you get the idea that Edom (Mt. Seir) does not refer to the ancient nation of Edom which is now Southern Jordan?
I have actually climbed up Mt Seir in Southern Jordan. I had to climb up a narrow track, almost a tunnel to where the ruins of Edom's houses were. It was a very good place to defend against attackers.
There was no one there, or at Bozrah, now called Buseria; a small Arab village nearby.

Arkycharlie

I have actually climbed up Mt Seir in Southern Jordan. I had to climb up a narrow track, almost a tunnel to where the ruins of Edom's houses were. It was a very good place to defend against attackers.
There was no one there, or at Bozrah, now called Buseria; a small Arab village nearby.
My question to you was: "So where do you get the idea that Edom (Mt. Seir) does not refer to the ancient nation of Edom which is now Southern Jordan?" The reason that I ask is because at the Second Coming of Christ, He destroys the AC in Edom as described in Isaiah 34 and 63, among others. He then proceeds to Jerusalem where His feet first touch the ground.

My wife and I toured Egypt, Jordan, and Israel over 3 weeks in March 2008. We didn't climb Mt. Seir but spent time exploring Petra, among other places. .

Keraz

My question to you was: "So where do you get the idea that Edom (Mt. Seir) does not refer to the ancient nation of Edom which is now Southern Jordan?" The reason that I ask is because at the Second Coming of Christ, He destroys the AC in Edom as described in Isaiah 34 and 63, among others. He then proceeds to Jerusalem where His feet first touch the ground.

My wife and I toured Egypt, Jordan, and Israel over 3 weeks in March 2008. We didn't climb Mt. Seir but spent time exploring Petra, among other places. .
Edom and Bozrah are 'types'. They represent the evil peoples and the people of God respectively.

Currently the is Edomic peoples who occupy the holy Land. They will soon be removed, Jeremiah 12:14, and only faithful Christians will go to live there. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Romans 9:24=26

Keraz

Victory comes from the Lord:

Isaiah 54:1 Sing, barren woman, who never bore a child, Shout for joy, you who have never been in labour, for the deserted wife will have more children that she who has a husband.

This verse refers to the Israelites – the 10 Northern tribes, then Judah, both divorced and exiled from God for their sins, but now ‘a vast multitude’. Isaiah 50:1, Jeremiah 3:8-9, Malachi 2:10-11, Ezekiel 36:10-11.

Isaiah 54:2-3 Enlarge your space, spread out right and left, your descendants will dispossess nations and will inhabit cities now desolate.

The Israelites, now including every faithful Christian: will go to live in all of the holy Land, they will take over neighbouring areas and will live in their abandoned houses. Zechariah 10:8-10, Micah 7:11, Ezekiel 36:24-28, Amos 9:12, Zephaniah 3:19-20.]

Isaiah 54:4-6 Fear not, you will not be put to shame or disgrace. It is time to forget the shame of your younger days and the reproach of your casting off, for your husband is your Maker, His name is Y’hovah. The Holy One of Israel is your redeemer, He acknowledges you as his possession again, once cast off and heartbroken.

His people, the Christian Israelites of God, can look forward to their redemption and restoration to their heritage. Amos 9:13-15, Jeremiah 31:31-34, Isaiah 14:1-2

Isaiah 54:7-8 I forsook you for a passing moment, but with tender affection, I shall bring you home again. In an upsurge of anger, I hid My face from you, but now, I shall give you never failing love, says the Lord; your Redeemer.

a passing moment
– 1000s of years of Israel’s exile ( a 1000 years is as a day to God) Soon to migrate to their true homeland. Isaiah 35:1-10, Zephaniah 3:17, Micah 3:6-8.

Isaiah 54:9-10 This to Me, is like when I swore to never again flood the earth, so now I swear to you – to never again be angry or rebuke you. My love will never fail and My covenant of peace will never be shaken.

Wonderful promises of blessings to His people, those who love and serve Him. Micah 7:19, Hosea 14:4-7, Ezekiel 37:26-27

Isaiah 54:11-12 Storm battered city, distressed and desolate, now I shall rebuild you with the finest materials.

Jerusalem – and all Israel- rebuilt and regenerated after the destruction caused by the Lords Day of vengeance and wrath. Joel 1:19-20, Amos 9:11, Ezekiel 36:8-12

Isaiah 54:13-17 Your children will be instructed by the Lord, they will enjoy great prosperity. They will have nothing to fear. If anyone tries to attack you, they will die [Ezekiel 38 & 39 & Joel 2:20] No weapon will prevail against you and any accuser will be refuted. These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord, their victory comes from Me. Reference; REB, some verses abridged.

His faithful Christian people, living in peace and security, in all of the holy Land, will fulfil all the promises made to the Patriarchs. They will be ‘a Light to the nations ‘ and will send out 144,000 missionaries to spread the gospel of the coming Kingdom of Jesus Christ. Isaiah 66:19, and Luke 10:1-19 – is the precursor for them.

Keraz

Open to us the Gates of Victory:

Psalms 118:1-29 Lord, deliver us we pray. Lord grant us prosperity. In our time of trouble we will call upon the Lord, He will answer and give relief to us. With the Lord on our side, we will not be afraid, what can mortals do to us? With the Lord as our helper, we shall see the downfall of our enemies.

The godless nations surround us on every side, they swarm around like bees, they press against us and commence their attack, their weapons prepared like fire burning brushwood, but in the Lord’s name, they will be defeated. The Lord comes to help His people, He is their Deliverer.

This will be the Day the Lord takes action, a Day for us to rejoice and exult. Listen: shouts of triumph come from the camp of the victors! With God’s Right Hand, He does mighty deeds! His people will live to proclaim what the Lord has done, He will not surrender us to death.

The rock which the builders rejected has become the main corner stone. This is God’s doing, it is amazing in our sight.

Open to us the gates of victory, we will go in by them and praise the Lord, for He has answered us and He is our Deliverer. Let those who fear the Lord say: His love endures forever!

Ref: REB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

Lord, deliver us’, Pray for the Lord to take action against the godless peoples. Psalms 140:1-13, Isaiah 28:21

Godless peoples surround the holy Land’, The current situation. Ezekiel 35:10, Jer. 12:14

they commence their attack’, An Islamic confederation. Psalms 83:1-8, Isaiah 21:2

their weapons like fire’, They prepare nuclear missiles for their surprise attack., Jeremiah 49:35, Psalms 37:12-15, Isaiah 22:6

but the Lord comes to help His people’, Ezekiel 7:14, Isaiah 59:18, Isaiah 30:26

He will not surrender us to death’, All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved. Joel 2:32, Psalms 33:18-19, Acts 2:21 and we are told to take shelter and to be proactive for our own safety. Isaiah 26:20-21

This is the Day the Lord takes action’, The great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. Revelation 6:12-17, Zephaniah 1:14-18

God’s Right Hand, the Rock’, The Lord Jesus, rejected by the Jews. Acts 4:11 Now He will instigate a terrible punishment by fire on His enemies. Isaiah 39:25-30, Psalms 110:5-6, Psalms 18:7-15, 2 Peter 3:7, +

Later, at His Return in glory, He destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word.

His people ‘will enter the gates of victory’, that is: all the holy Land where His faithful Christian people will become ‘a light to the nations’, and the Lord’s witnesses to all peoples. Isaiah 66:18b-21

Keraz

Ezekiel 36:1-38
This is what the Lord says about the Land of Israel: Israel, the enemies have gloated over you and you were trampled down when you were occupied by other nations. I will speak to the Land, now plundered and despised by the surrounding nations.

In My burning zeal, I have spoken out against the rest of the nations, especially Edom, for with glee and malice they seized My Land as spoil. Therefore, because Israel has suffered the scorn of the nations, I swear that those nations will in turn suffer scorn.

This refers to the terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal, the next prophesied event we can expect.

But you, Land of Israel, bring forth your branches and yield your fruit for My people, [all true Christian believers], for their homecoming is near. See how I will look on you with favor, you will be fruitful. I shall settle on you many people - the whole 12 tribes of Israel, [plus those grafted in] the towns inhabited and the Land prosperous. My people, will live there again, never again to leave. No longer will they suffer the scorn of foreigners.

When ancient Israel was living in the Land, they defiled it by their idolatry. I sentenced them to exile around the world. But I have concern for My Holy Name, so you Israelites, it is not for your sake that I am acting – I shall show My Holiness through you and all the nations will know that I am the Lord.

I shall take you out of the world, gather you from every land and bring you back to your homeland. I will purify you of everything that defiles you. You will have a new heart and I will put My spirit within you and you will desire to only follow My Laws.

Then you will live in the Land that I had given to your forefathers. You will be My people and I will be your God. Having saved you from all that defiles you, I shall command the Land to be plentiful, trees will bear abundant fruit and the soil will produce heavy crops. Never again will you suffer famine.
Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31

You will recall your wicked conduct and evil deeds and will hate yourself for them. Feel the shame and disgrace of your old ways, people of Israel.

The Lord says: when I have cleansed you of all your wrongdoings, you will settle in the Land and the ruined places will be rebuilt. The Land will be ploughed and sown, no longer a devastation
[after the Sixth Seal event] and rain will come in due season.

The nations still left around you will know that it is I, the Lord who has done this.

The Lord says; once again, I will let the Israelites pray to Me for help. They will become many, as flocks of sheep in the Land. As Jerusalem has flocks of sheep at festival time, so will the towns of Israel be filled with flocks of people.

Then: they will know that I am their God.
Ref: REB some verses condensed.

The prophet Ezekiel, who was commissioned to prophesy specifically to the House of Israel: Ezekiel 2:3, wrote chapter 36, giving the story of how God will, in His burning zeal, clear the evil neighbors, Jeremiah 12:14, out of all the holy Land. Then, His people, the Christian Israelites, Jew and from every nation and language, will gather and settle in the Land. They will receive God’s Spirit and will live in the Land with great prosperity. This is in order for them to be a light to the nations and to prepare for the Return of Jesus.

Keraz

All Israel’s Descendants will be victorious:

Isaiah 45 is a dual prophecy, as it foretells the return of the Jewish remnant from Babylon as approved by King Cyrus in 515BC. But most of this prophecy was not fulfilled at that time, it awaits the great final regathering of all the twelve tribes of Israel. Who are now represented by the Christian peoples.

Isaiah 45:9-12 & 19 Can the pot contend with the potter? Will the clay ask the potter: What are you making? Or question his competence? Could an embryo ask his parents: What are you begetting? Would you dare question Me regarding My handiwork, or concerning My people? I alone created the earth and made mankind upon it. I did not speak in secret, I do not say to Jacob’s peoples: Look for Me in the dark places. I, the Lord speak what is right, declare what is just and foretell what will take place.

Isaiah 45:14-17 The Lord says: Workers from many nations will bear tribute and come in submission to My people, Israel. They will follow them and say: Surely God is with you and there are no other gods. At this time, You are a God who hides Himself, but soon Israel will be redeemed and all the idol worshippers will be shocked and shamed, they will perish in confusion. On that Day, Israel’s deliverance is assured for all time to come, they will never again be upset, never put to shame.

Isaiah 45:20-25 & 8 Gather together, come draw near, you survivors of the nations, who in your foolish ignorance pay reverence to false idols. From every corner of the earth, turn to Me and be saved, for I am the only true God, victory and salvation come from Me. To Me, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that the Lord is God of all. All who defy Me will be defeated, but all Israel’s descendants will be victorious and will glory in the Lord.

Rain righteousness, you heavens, let the earth open for it, that salvation may flourish with righteousness beside it. Ref: REB. Condensed.

‘the Potter and the clay’, Isaiah 64:8, Jeremiah 18:6, Romans 9:19-25

‘I did not speak in secret’ Amos 3:7, Rev. 1:1, Isaiah 48:16, 2 Peter 1:19

‘God hides Himself’
Psalm 88:14, Psalm 89:46, Isaiah 8:17, Isaiah 64:7, Ezekiel 39:29, John 14:19

‘the godless perish’
Isaiah 34:5, Psalm 94:23, Isaiah 33:10-12, Zephaniah 2:12, Jeremiah 25:30-31, Hebrews 10:27

‘the Day of Israel’s deliverance’
Isaiah 30:25-28, Isaiah 52:10, Habakkuk 3:13-14, Joel 3:16, Daniel 12:1

‘survivors of the nations’
Many will be killed on that Day: Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1, Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 9:22, Jeremiah 25:33

‘ all Israel’s descendants will be victorious’
Psalms 94:14-15, Psalms 149:4-5, Isaiah 51:5-6, Psalms 60:12, 1 Peter 5:10

sk0rpi0n

The holy Land is all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates. Genesis 15:18
It will become like the 'Garden of Eden'. Isaiah 29:17, Joel 2:21-24, Isaiah 66:12-14, +

Genesis 15:18 is about the land that Abraham's descendants from Sarah, Hagar and Keturah would inhabit. The holy land (or the promised land) is a much smaller region within the Nile-Euphrates region. It's borders are defined in Numbers 34 and Ezekiel 47 and it comprises of (more or less) modern Israel's borders).

The other verses are not talking about the entire stretch of land between the Nile and the Euphrates.

Keraz

Genesis 15:18 is about the land that Abraham's descendants from Sarah, Hagar and Keturah would inhabit. The holy land (or the promised land) is a much smaller region within the Nile-Euphrates region. It's borders are defined in Numbers 34 and Ezekiel 47 and it comprises of (more or less) modern Israel's borders).

The other verses are not talking about the entire stretch of land between the Nile and the Euphrates.
Are you a Muslim?

As for the borders of the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, who will occupy the holy Land when the Lord has cleared and cleansed it, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, they will be extended- Isaiah 26:15, Micah 7:11. and as the entire region will be depopulated, Jeremiah 9:25-26 & 10:18 and millions of Christians will migrate to live there, it will be: from the Nile to the Euphrates. and from Turkey to Arabia.

rossh

Are you a Muslim?

As for the borders of the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, who will occupy the holy Land when the Lord has cleared and cleansed it, Deuteronomy 32:34-43, they will be extended- Isaiah 26:15, Micah 7:11. and as the entire region will be depopulated, Jeremiah 9:25-26 & 10:18 and millions of Christians will migrate to live there, it will be: from the Nile to the Euphrates. and from Turkey to Arabia.
lol, as an aside on Abraham, he actually doubted God about 4 times in regards to Him being the Father of Nations and many descendants ..
  • First Promise. Land. First, he promised Abraham a land, a specific location for his people.
  • Second Promise. Descendants. Secondly, he promised Abraham descendants.
  • Third Promise. Blessing.
  • The promise included, his then wife Sarai, so why did he have sex with her servant girls and that gave the world the Muslims who, just want to kill everyone who do not agree with them ?

Keraz

The promise included, his then wife Sarai, so why did he have sex with her servant girls and that gave the world the Muslims who, just want to kill everyone who do not agree with them ?
Be assured that it is all part of God's Plan.
The Arabs have a choice, just like we Westerners do. Choose life, thru the atonement of Jesus, or choose death; thru the deceit of Satan.

There will be many Arabs, along with people from every race, nation and language in the Kingdom.

rossh

Be assured that it is all part of God's Plan.
The Arabs have a choice, just like we Westerners do. Choose life, thru the atonement of Jesus, or choose death; thru the deceit of Satan.

There will be many Arabs, along with people from every race, nation and language in the Kingdom.
Maybe you did not notice Abraham's lack of faith in Gods Word about him being the father of many Nations..

Keraz

No. I did not.
Abraham did not lack faith and he is the father of many nations; literally and spiritually. Galatians 3:26-29

This thread is about how the Lord will soon reset civilization by an event similar in magnitude as Noahs Flood, and those who love the Lord and call upon His Name on that terrible Day; will be saved.

rossh

No. I did not.
Abraham did not lack faith and he is the father of many nations; literally and spiritually. Galatians 3:26-29

This thread is about how the Lord will soon reset civilization by an event similar in magnitude as Noahs Flood, and those who love the Lord and call upon His Name on that terrible Day; will be saved.
well no need to get upset here. No offence intended. Look at it as it all went down.. god told Abraham that he would be the father of many Nations.. Ok but at that time it had not yet happened, so did He have sex with his wife's maid ? He said and thought that both he and his wife were too old ? So what, God can not do anything about his and her age, God did make a promise and God does deliver, right ? The result of that intercourse with her gave us the Muslims who want to kill all Christians!

Gen 12:
11 When he came close to Egypt and was about to enter, he said to Sarai his wife, "Here now, I know that you are a good-looking woman;
12 so that when the Egyptians see you, they will say, 'This is his wife,' and kill me but keep you alive.
13 Please say that you are my sister, so that it will go well with me for your sake, and so that I will stay alive because of you."

So now, how can this man be the Father of many Nations if he is killed then and there ? Is he senile and already forgotten God Promise ? No, he just does not think about God's promise..

Also; GEN 12:17 But ADONAI inflicted great plagues on Pharaoh and his household because of Sarai Avram's wife.
18 Pharaoh called Avram and said, "What is this that you have done to me? Why didn't you tell me that she was your wife?
19 Why did you say, 'She is my sister,' so that I took her to be my own wife? Now therefore, here is your wife! Take her, and go away!"
20 So Pharaoh gave orders concerning him to his men, and they sent him on his way with his wife and everything he had.

16:3 It was after Avram had lived ten years in the land of Kena'an that Sarai Avram's wife took Hagar the Egyptian, her slave-girl, and gave her to Avram her husband to be his wife.
4 Avram had sexual relations with Hagar, and she conceived. But when she became aware that she was pregnant, she looked on her mistress with contempt.
5 Sarai said to Avram, "This outrage being done to me is your fault! True, I gave my slave-girl to you to sleep with; but when she saw that she was pregnant, she began holding me in contempt. May ADONAI decide who is right - I or you!"

17 At this Avraham fell on his face and laughed - he thought to himself, "Will a child be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah give birth at ninety?"
18 Avraham said to God, "If only Yishma'el could live in your presence!"
19 God answered, "No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you are to call him Yitz'chak [laughter]. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him

rossh

No. I did not.

OK ? so why did he tell his wife to lie about her being his sister and not his wife ? Why ? He supposed that he would be killed by that Price because his wife, as she was so beautiful ( so we are told ) and again supposing, when Abraham was killed then Abraham thought that he would have many children right ? is that how you think ? Think!!!! He did this same thing already with hagar.

Keraz

OK ? so why did he tell his wife to lie about her being his sister and not his wife ? Why ? He supposed that he would be killed by that Price because his wife, as she was so beautiful ( so we are told ) and again supposing, when Abraham was killed then Abraham thought that he would have many children right ? is that how you think ? Think!!!! He did this same thing already with hagar.
Abraham was a human being, just like all of us. He did some things I'm sure he was ashamed of.
But his great display of faith in God, was when he went to sacrifice Isaac.

The Arab, Muslim peoples are all part of Gods Plan. Romans 9:22 explains them.