A Glitch in the Matrix. Seeing is Believing…

DeSanto

Proof: Russia, China, Ukraine, the EU, the US, Canada… all of them… all the world leaders are colluding together and vying for positions within in the New UN sustainable World Order.

They don't hate Russia.
They don’t see China as a threat.

They are all working together and distracting us while they strip us of our freedoms. Just wait till the next pandemic is unleashed. Then you’ll really see!

I’m sorry, but you will actually have to watch the video to see what I’m talking about.

PS. Find the glitches!

Proof: Russia, China, Ukraine, the EU, the US, Canada… all of them… all the world leaders are colluding together and vying for positions within in the New UN sustainable World Order.

They don't hate Russia.

They are all working together and distracting us while they strip us of our freedoms. Just wait till the next pandemic is unleashed. Then you’ll really see!

I’m sorry, but you will actually have to watch the video to see what I’m talking about.

PS. Find the glitches!
If they are vying for positions in the new world order we know Brandon will be the restroom attendant

They don't hate Russia.

PS. Find the glitches!
What freedoms do you fear losing?
Freedom to reject life-saving vaccines?
Freedom to own ever more powerful guns?
Freedom to force others to follow your religious tenets?
Freedom to force women to go through unwanted pregnancies?
Freedom to limit access to voting?

They don't save lives
They are never powerful enough
No religion has ever been forced on you so stop whining
Decent people don't like killing babies
If I need an ID to cash a check you should need one to vote. More whining

Yes! I do not want to to live in a world where we’re forced to inject substances into our bodies against our will. That is terrifying. I can’t imagine the horror those who have been forced to, have undergone. It’s nightmarish. Nazi-ish. Pure evil.
How about freedom to own anything…and be happy?

Freedom to own a house. Freedom to LEAVE my house, freedom to go to the grocery store, to the movies, to a ball game. Freedom to drive my car wherever I want. Freedom to travel the world if I want.
I don’t want to force anyone to follow my religion. Never would I ever do that! But I HAVE lost my freedom to practice my religion! Globalist have infiltrated the Church and changed the tenants of my religion so much so that it is unrecognizable to me. I must either practice my faith in private, neglected of the many graces the sacraments provide… or go to a fake church and pretend I’m being pious while knowingly committing numerous blasphemies against my Lord the entire time.
You mean freedom to live? Yeah. It would be nice to have the freedom to live. Ya know?

I find it so interesting that you don’t see a contradiction in the fact that, on the one hand, you would like to force vaccines on people “to save lives”, but at the same time, make sure we have the “freedom” to extinguish lives, as well. It’s so very arbitrary and authoritarian, yet you probably style yourself as some type of liberal.
We are not free to vote NOW! I mean you’re free to think you’re voting, or pretend to vote. But it’s all a facade. If our vote actually mattered, we wouldn’t be allowed to vote.

NOW... Would you like to comment on the fact that world leaders like Putin and Trudeau are actually working together for the same side?

Last edited:
Yes! I do not want to to live in a world where we’re forced to inject substances into our bodies against our will. That is terrifying. I can’t imagine the horror those who have been forced to, have undergone. It’s nightmarish. Nazi-ish. Pure evil.

How about freedom to own anything…and be happy?

Freedom to own a house. Freedom to LEAVE my house, freedom to go to the grocery store, to the movies, to a ball game. Freedom to drive my car wherever I want. Freedom to travel the world if I want.

I don’t want to force anyone to follow my religion. Never would I ever do that! But I HAVE lost my freedom to practice my religion! Globalist have infiltrated the Church and changed the tenants of my religion so much so that it is unrecognizable to me. I must either practice my faith in private, neglected of the many graces the sacraments provide… or go to a fake church and pretend I’m being pious while knowingly committing numerous blasphemies against my Lord the entire time.

You mean freedom to live? Yeah. It would be nice to have the freedom to live. Ya know?

I find it so interesting that you don’t see a contradiction in the fact that, on the one hand, you would like to force vaccines on people “to save lives”, but at the same time, make sure we have the “freedom” to extinguish lives, as well. It’s so very arbitrary and authoritarian, yet you probably style yourself as some type of liberal.

We are not free to vote NOW! I mean you’re free to think you’re voting, or pretend to vote. But it’s all a facade. If our vote actually mattered, we wouldn’t be allowed to vote.

NOW... Would you like to comment on the fact that world leaders like Putin and Trudeau are actually working together for the same side?
The left doesn't care about you and what you want. They actually think they know what's better for you than you do.

They don't hate Russia.

PS. Find the glitches!

I noticed in the comments some asking where to find that document. Have you verified it?

Watching the video doesn't change the FACT that you claimed an opinion was a fact. Sorry. Two different people reading from the same script doesn't imply - in any reasonable universe - that they're working together, or that they have the same goals (other than any goals described by the script).

Claiming otherwise is nothing more than an opinion.
This is so funny. So in your mind, two people reading from the same script, provided by the same source, do not have common goals??

I noticed in the comments some asking where to find that document. Have you verified it?
I don’t see any comments requesting a link to the document, but you can be assured this guy backs up every claim made in his videos with verifiable evidence and the links are listed on his website, as he stated in the video.

For a list of all the links go here:

For the specific link to the archived document go here :

And a link to Trudeau’s creepy speech:

Last edited:
Watching the video doesn't change the FACT that you claimed an opinion was a fact. Sorry. Two different people reading from the same script doesn't imply - in any reasonable universe - that they're working together, or that they have the same goals (other than any goals described by the script).

Claiming otherwise is nothing more than an opinion.
What was SAID, is NOT an opinion!

When they literally SAY the have the same goals… I think we should BELIEVE THEM!

smh

Back