A List of Beliefs

Manfred

She has access to the Bible same as you and I.

She has told me that she rejects the Bible. No one who rejects the truth frames it the way you are framing it.
But she has the exact same revelation as you.
You are therefore more special than her, for receiving the same revelation you are able to believe and she is not able to believe.

If you have full revelation that would include not rejecting the Bible.
Why do you accept the Bible and She rejects it, if you have the same revelation?

Calling what I believe heresy doesn't accomplish anything. It is an emotional appeal at best and certainly won't change my mind.
Just calling it as I see it.
Nothing I say will change your mind, ever.

There are many scriptures that do not apply today.
This is nonsense.
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness

You reject scripture.
For instance, no man is under the law of Moses after the cross. Your objection has no relevance. Furthermore, we even have New Testament examples of things specific to that time. In Acts 1-4-8, Jesus told the apostles to wait in Jerusalem where they would receive power from on high. This command does not apply to us.
It shows the lack of the Holy Spirit in your life.
Prove to us that 1 Cor 2 which was written to the Corinthian Church who does not exist any more does therefore not apply to us anymore and cannot be used for teaching, for reproof, for correction or training in righteousness.

All cults want to either take away from scripture or add to scripture.
I see you fall in the first category.

The evidence that the blinding was specific to the Jews is found in multiple places. The easiest to see it is in Isaiah and John 12 where Jesus quotes Isaiah. My apologies though. I thought this was well known even among the denominations.
Is this your best effort?
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing. 4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Well known among all except the COC who seem to have snipped this from their Bibles.
As to your claim that the book of Romans was written about the Jews, and applicable to Jews only, it is nothing but an insult to the word of God.
Who sent a spirit to blind you to the truth?
It isn't "my" revelation. It is Christ's revelation to mankind equally without respect of persons.
But you have admitted that this revelation you speak of has no power. It is a dead revelation and your wife is evidence of this dead revelation you received.
If there was power in it, surely she would be alive spiritually.
I don't know you well enough to say. Any attempt to do so would be speculation. Why did the Galatians believe a corrupted gospel in Gal. 1?
They were deceived. You know? Our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities....
That is why you are deceived too.
No power, only legalism.
Again, I don't think you understand what I am writing. The revelation I have received is the Bible. It is the same Bible you have (although perhaps a different translation). Why would the Bible be somehow superior to itself?
You and Jim Jones and Koresh and Smith and Russel all have access to the same Bible and all come up with your OWN interpretation of the Bible.
So receiving the Bible as a revelation does you no good.

I receive revelation from the Spirit of God who abides in me when I read the Bible. I am lead by the Spirit of God who abides in me.
There is the difference.

Which one do you think is Biblical, and still applicable today, and not only to Jews?

Again, you are framing things that are untrue. Revelation was indeed spiritual. Revelation is the delivering of truth that mankind could not have devised on his own, could not have gleaned from Creation alone, and had to come from God. That revelation was delivered by miraculous means to the men who penned the Old and New Testaments, the Bible. That revelation was once and for all delivered to the saints (Jude 1:3) such that they had been given all things that pertain to life and godliness (2 Pet. 1:3) and that revelation that was written down (scriptures) is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness that that man of God may be complete, thoroughly furnished unto every good work (2 Tim. 3:16-17). This is what the Holy Spirit did in terms of revelation and how I believe He works in the lives of men today. He dwells in our hearts by faith in the Word the same as Christ (Eph. 3:17) and the Father (John 14:23). I do not believe He dwells in our physical bodies in a supernatural, immediate, and personal manner as He did in the first century. There are no apostles left to lay hands on anyone for that to happen and there is no need for such childish things. The time to put away the childish things was at the end of the first century when the Bible was fully delivered to mankind.
And there is the rub. You think there are no saints today!
You are devoid of the Spirit of God and 95% of scripture does not apply to you.
9 You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.
God teaches us through the word and through the agency of preachers (Romans 10:9-17). If those preachers corrupt the gospel message then the person who hears it can believe a lie. That is why we must ultimately work out our own salvation in the Word rather than rely on other men.
Why do you keep making these contradictory remarks.
You say all men have received the same revelation. The book called the bible and that all men have the HS in their hearts where he dwells but men have corrupted the revelation even though they have the HS in their hearts.
You sure have a strange idea of God.

A leading question like this is not really worth answering. I'm not removing anything. You should believe the revelation given by the founder of the church I belong to because that founder is Jesus Christ and in no one else is redemption found.
Oh, but I do.
He revealed Jesus Christ to me as my Lord and Savior. He saved me by Grace and granting me faith.
I am indwelt with the Holy Spirit, and He is the one leading me.

Who are you lead by?
Where did you receive the word from and if it is different than what I believe, why did you receive it and not I? What makes you special and not I?
Already told. God revealed it to me. Not at all because I am special. I am not deserving this gift He has given me. He has shown me unmerited favor.

I learned these truths from the Bible, from the Word (Rom. 10:17).
Self learned, without the leading of the Spirit. nThat is why you are not attempting to post the verse or to exegete.
That does not say much about the power of your testimony.
I never wrote this anywhere. The natural man is the physical self, molecules, matter in contrast to the spiritual man which is the part of us made in the image of God. I have never associated the natural man with just the Jews.
Oh but you have.
You said in your first response that 1 Cor 2:14 applies only to Jews who killed Jesus.
You did this to prove that the natural man can indeed understand spiritual truths.

Go back and check.

Reactions: Mik

Manfred

Actually it does.

The Churches Paul founded (at least the three below) didn't die out. All three go straight back to Apostolic Times:

Corinth, Greek Kórinthos, an ancient and a modern city of the Peloponnese, in south-central Greece. The remains of the ancient city lie about 50 miles (80 km) west of Athens, at the eastern end of the Gulf of Corinth, on a terrace some 300 feet (90 metres) above sea level.

Can't find it there.

Should I point to a reformed church in Greece started perhaps in the home of a believer and expanding into buildings as is growing?

Timket

Corinth, Greek Kórinthos, an ancient and a modern city of the Peloponnese, in south-central Greece. The remains of the ancient city lie about 50 miles (80 km) west of Athens, at the eastern end of the Gulf of Corinth, on a terrace some 300 feet (90 metres) above sea level.

Can't find it there.
I don't see any problem - Corinth is west of Athens (just google "Corinth on a map"). The Church there has been there since apostolic times.

Manfred

I don't see any problem - Corinth is west of Athens (just google "Corinth on a map"). The Church there has been there since apostolic times.
The point being that I can point at any Christian around the world and say they are Christian because of Christ and Peter preaching and Paul planting churches in homes of people like Priscilla and Aquinas.
Your claim that a building on a site is a church is typicall of your teachings and not Biblical teaching.

Timket

The point being that I can point at any Christian around the world and say they are Christian because of Christ and Peter preaching and Paul planting churches in homes of people like Priscilla and Aquinas.
Your claim that a building on a site is a church is typicall of your teachings and not Biblical teaching.
I don't recall saying anything about a building. It's a continuous community that has existed in Corinth since Paul landed there in the Book of Acts. They didn't die out.