A little wisdom from an old man

I think he's just drawing conclusions based on the guy's numerous atheistic bravado posts.
I think Carol is looking to find offenses for the 'more a bearded bridge player than atheist' fella.

I would expect a bearded bridge playing atheist must play a lotta bridge compared to years arguing God on the interwebnets.

Either way, pardon me, I have offended the locals by pointing out absurdities. I will now go grab a potato sack and some ashes. Not sure what to do with them really.

Except for the many years and hours where you beat your chest over your atheism, sure. lolz
You confuse arguing with some Christians about secular issues with promoting atheism. You are wrong. Christian belief doesn't dominate all issues. Neither does atheism.

You confuse arguing with some Christians about secular issues with promoting atheism. You are wrong. Christian belief doesn't dominate all issues. Neither does atheism.
Nah, it's not confusing why you do it.

I mean it's only the existential mystery of mysteries for mankind, but you prefer bridge.

It's ok temu, I also realize why you simply must act like God ain't no big deal.

Don't bother with bridge puns. You lack the finesse. I would trump you every time.

Look here, Charles Goren, the trick to beating you at this is not to slam you with puns, but rather to double down on the siisified nature of your game. With that,

I bid you adieu.
I'm rubber and you're glue.

I thought this was a pretty good rebuttal of many standard atheist points by a professor of mathematics at Oxford University:

And any CARM atheist is of course free to put Hitchens' rebuttal up, but as a side note, doesn't Lennox look like a relatively jolly fellow in contrast to Hitchens' usual surly demeanor? Reckon maybe their beliefs have something to do with that? (I apologize for the dumb title and childish shopped graphics added at the very beginning. That was not my doing.)
The dude met the Creator.

Back