A loss for words

Magdalena said:
Not at all. A son can’t see what the father did in the past.

In Jeremiah 1:5 God says, “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I sanctified you; and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” This is one of those verses that a lot of people hate because it clearly brings to our attention the sovereignty and control of God.Mar 13, 2021

I guess you don't teach this... chuckle.
God the Father was never a human. He was always God. Contrary to Mormon doctrine.

What does that mean...you are just rambling at this point.
what is the issue here Markk? You claimed, "
"In your mind...the LDS leadership follow "progressive fools" (your words) and were, for the past 20 years of so in a state of sin, like Soloman and David."

"Is that a fair assessment?"

Is that the a loss of words? chuckle.

God the Father was never a human. He was always God. Contrary to Mormon doctrine.
You deflected from this Magdalena...
Magdalena said:
"Not at all. A son can’t see what the father did in the past."

My answer was the Bible...
In Jeremiah 1:5 God says, “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I sanctified you; and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” This is one of those verses that a lot of people hate because it clearly brings to our attention the sovereignty and control of God.Mar 13, 2021

I guess you don't teach this... chuckle.

Ralf, are you saying that Ensign peak is the bishop's storehouse? Where does it say that?
I say that, it is spelled out in ....

Malachi 3:8-10​

Will a mere mortal rob God? Yet you rob me.

But you ask, “How are we robbing you?”

In tithes and offerings. You are under a curse—your whole nation—because you are robbing me.

“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”

In tithes and offerings. You are under a curse—your whole nation—because you are robbing me.

“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
Mormon tithing isn’t used for food.

That reads that ensign peak, an wall street investment "firm" with multiple LCC's (shell companies) is a Bishops Storehouse?

what is the issue here Markk? You claimed, "
"In your mind...the LDS leadership follow "progressive fools" (your words) and were, for the past 20 years of so in a state of sin, like Soloman and David."

"Is that a fair assessment?"

Is that the a loss of words? chuckle.
LOL...again explain what Is that the a loss of words? chuckle ... means. I asked you a simple question.

Mormon tithing isn’t used for food.
It build the Storehouses, buys the trucks that deliver, furnish all the refrigeration, pay the overhead expenses, buys the land, pays for all the tractors, sprinkler systems out buildings, fencing, etc, etc, etc,.... As in the Bible, tithes in the LDS Church were once commonly paid in-kind, that is in livestock, crops, land, etc.

It build the Storehouses, buys the trucks that deliver, furnish all the refrigeration, pay the overhead expenses, buys the land, pays for all the tractors, sprinkler systems out buildings, fencing, etc, etc, etc,.... As in the Bible, tithes in the LDS Church were once commonly paid in-kind, that is in livestock, crops, land, etc.
It builds temples and churches, shopping malls, supports education and missionaries, and pays your general authorities salaries. It does everything except feeding hungry people.

It builds temples and churches, shopping malls, supports education and missionaries, and pays your general authorities salaries. It does everything except feeding hungry people.
3 February 2021 - Salt Lake City
News Story

Latter-day Saint Charities Provides 30 Million Meals to Children​

Partnership with Convoy of Hope and its food vendor, Feed My Starving Children, is giving needed nutrition to school children in nine developing countries​

• The Church recognizes that these 30 million meals only address a fraction of the need. The United Nations predicted in July 2020 that COVID disruptions could push an additional 130 million people into chronic hunger.

“While only a start, our humanitarian contributions are ongoing, needed and welcomed in vulnerable areas such as Somalia, Yemen, DR Congo, Haiti, and Zimbabwe, and in conflict regions in Syria, Yemen, South Sudan, DR Congo and Africa’s Sahel region, among others,” Elder Gong said.

Latter-day Saint Charities will continue to work with its humanitarian partners to provide critical help and access to nutritious food for vulnerable children.

3 February 2021 - Salt Lake City
News Story

Latter-day Saint Charities Provides 30 Million Meals to Children​

Partnership with Convoy of Hope and its food vendor, Feed My Starving Children, is giving needed nutrition to school children in nine developing countries​

• The Church recognizes that these 30 million meals only address a fraction of the need. The United Nations predicted in July 2020 that COVID disruptions could push an additional 130 million people into chronic hunger.

“While only a start, our humanitarian contributions are ongoing, needed and welcomed in vulnerable areas such as Somalia, Yemen, DR Congo, Haiti, and Zimbabwe, and in conflict regions in Syria, Yemen, South Sudan, DR Congo and Africa’s Sahel region, among others,” Elder Gong said.

Latter-day Saint Charities will continue to work with its humanitarian partners to provide critical help and access to nutritious food for vulnerable children.

It’s not from tithing. You have to pay extra for humanitarian service.

True. Fast Offerings, Humanitarian Fund, etc.
Not true...

Tithing donations are most usually remitted through the local congregational leader, or bishop, and from there to Church headquarters, where they are allocated and disbursed directly to the Church's many worldwide programs, including its educational, missionary, building, humanitarian and welfare efforts.

Background on Latter-day Saint Tithing and Charitable Contributions​

churchofjesuschrist.org
https://newsroom.churchofjesu

Not true...

Tithing donations are most usually remitted through the local congregational leader, or bishop, and from there to Church headquarters, where they are allocated and disbursed directly to the Church's many worldwide programs, including its educational, missionary, building, humanitarian and welfare efforts.

Background on Latter-day Saint Tithing and Charitable Contributions

churchofjesuschrist.org
https://newsroom.churchofjesu
Not directly, as you stated before.

Back