A man? A woman?

Yakuda

So we have been told that a man or a woman is defined as anyone who sincerely believes they are a man or a woman and also I suppose both or neither. I suspect that is true as we have fluid and non binary right? Great.

The question I can't seem to get the crackhead leftists on this site to answer is, if someone sincerely believes they are a man or woman (focusing on just those 2 for right now) does that in fact mean they actually are a man or a woman? This seems like a direct Yes or No question but I can't seem to get a direct answer. What I normally get from the sincerely believe poster is something like, that's the definition.

Now I accept that a person may think they are an admiral in the royal navy but that's separate from whether or not they actually are an admiral in the royal navy. And if they think they are an admiral in the royal navy but actually are not an admiral in the royal navy is it bigotry to not treat them like an admiral in the royal navy?

Anyway just trying to see if we can get a direct answer to a direct question. Let's see how it goes.

So we have been told that a man or a woman is defined as anyone who sincerely believes they are a man or a woman and also I suppose both or neither. I suspect that is true as we have fluid and non binary right? Great.

The question I can't seem to get the crackhead leftists on this site to answer is, if someone sincerely believes they are a man or woman (focusing on just those 2 for right now) does that in fact mean they actually are a man or a woman? This seems like a direct Yes or No question but I can't seem to get a direct answer. What I normally get from the sincerely believe poster is something like, that's the definition.

Now I accept that a person may think they are an admiral in the royal navy but that's separate from whether or not they actually are an admiral in the royal navy. And if they think they are an admiral in the royal navy but actually are not an admiral in the royal navy is it bigotry to not treat them like an admiral in the royal navy?

Anyway just trying to see if we can get a direct answer to a direct question. Let's see how it goes.
Where are leftists are this? Do that all lack the courage necessary to directly answer a question? They seem to talk a heck of a lot other places.

I stopped reading at "crackhead leftists on this site".

If you really want to have a discussion, why start out by claiming anyone on the other side is a drug addict?

So since you really don't want to have a discussion, I will oblige.

I stopped reading at "crackhead leftists on this site".

If you really want to have a discussion, why start out by claiming anyone on the other side is a drug addict?

So since you really don't want to have a discussion, I will oblige.
I have asked this question at least 5 times and not one of you who believe that nonsense has had the courage to address it. It'd you think you have the courage give it a shot. I will say however when you call people who disagree with you racist, homophobe etc etc you can't really be surprised that they will respond I kind can you? I've told you this hundreds of times vibise but you NEVER seen to get the message so spare me your dramatics. Try doing some self examination and change how you behave and maybe you will notice I change how I behave until then answer the question or dont.

Do you think someone who "sincerely believes" they are a man, is in fact actually a man? Try real hard now.

Talk about projection and hypocrisy
Exactly she has called me every "deplorable" term and unleashed every old tired talking point about conservatives and then had the nerve to complain about being called a crackhead. You can't make this stuff up.

Where did I say anything remotely to the effect that conservatives are drug addicts? Provide a link to that post.
And here you go ignoring the question and and preferring to look at other people and never yourself. A perfect example of what I am talking about.

I have asked this question at least 5 times and not one of you who believe that nonsense has had the courage to address it. It'd you think you have the courage give it a shot. I will say however when you call people who disagree with you racist, homophobe etc etc you can't really be surprised that they will respond I kind can you? I've told you this hundreds of times vibise but you NEVER seen to get the message so spare me your dramatics. Try doing some self examination and change how you behave and maybe you will notice I change how I behave until then answer the question or dont.

Do you think someone who "sincerely believes" they are a man, is in fact actually a man? Try real hard now.
Yes, you keep asking this question on threads in which it is irrelevant.
That you are laser-like focused on transgenders says a lot about you, especially given that your side brings it up in almost every thread.
It has gotten tiresome and only serves to highlight the obsession of some RWers on the sexual choices of other people. Why do you care so much?
That a tiny minority of people identify as transgenders and want to live their lives that way has no impact on me, on you or on society.

Exactly she has called me every "deplorable" term and unleashed every old tired talking point about conservatives and then had the nerve to complain about being called a crackhead. You can't make this stuff up.
Where have I called you horrible names? Link to those posts.

Yes, you keep asking this question on threads in which it is irrelevant.
That you are laser-like focused on transgenders says a lot about you, especially given that your side brings it up in almost every thread.
It has gotten tiresome and only serves to highlight the obsession of some RWers on the sexual choices of other people. Why do you care so much?
That a tiny minority of people identify as transgenders and want to live their lives that way has no impact on me, on you or on society.
So you can't or won't answer the question but I am suppose to treat you respectfully?

And here you go ignoring the question and and preferring to look at other people and never yourself. A perfect example of what I am talking about.
You addressed the question to "crackhead leftists on this site". since that does not apply to me, I see no reason to respond.

So you want answer the question you just want to make political points just like you do with everything else. It's never about you is it?
You made an accusation and cannot support it. Right? Where is your apology?

You said "she has called me every "deplorable" term " (post 8), but cannot support that.
I am not in the habit of lobbing personal insults against specific posters.

Where did I say anything remotely to the effect that conservatives are drug addicts? Provide a link to that post.
So why haven't you addressed it? If you had addressed it there wouldnt have been any reason for the accusations, but seeing as you havent, there might be. There are a number of posters asking a few of you to address it, yet none of you have. All you have done is claim you have, or give various answers such as someone who identifies as something must surely be what they identify as. I would also call that position mentally deficient

Anyone in their right mind would have addressed it, either again or here and now

Back