A new cosmology theory

The hot Big Bang is often touted as the beginning of the Universe. But there's one piece of evidence we can't ignore that shows otherwise.

Curious.....
I have repeatedly tried to tell Christians that many scientists think there could have been something before the Big Bang, so this is very useful. I hope they pay attention.

The hot Big Bang is often touted as the beginning of the Universe. But there's one piece of evidence we can't ignore that shows otherwise.

Curious.....

Wow! Thanks for sharing the article about the origin of cosmic structure. I couldn't stop reading it and even broke out my astrophysics text to get a better understanding of the physics behind the article. Apparently the expected peak of the temperature / E-mode (TE) correlation in the power spectrum was also observed in 2006, but the WMAP team at the time found no evidence for the B-modes which would be expected for an alternative cosmology produced by a collision of membranes in which large-scale structure of the universe was set before the Big Bang. One of Siegel's references in the article briefly discusses a polarization leakage issue from E to B-modes in the data that led to a "gain mismatch" and B-mode polarization data was "strongly noise dominated". If a cyclic model is discovered, many chapters in Astrophysics texts will have to be rewritten.

Notes:

- There is more evidence today that the Lambda CDM model is in need of a revision.

- Even if a cyclic model is eventually adopted, it doesn't change an old earth biblical perspective of creation.

_______ :coffee:?️

Last edited:
I have repeatedly tried to tell Christians that many scientists think there could have been something before the Big Bang, so this is very useful. I hope they pay attention.
?
Really?
Because I had stated that and you went off on me about it, because I used the word electrons.

So, shall we do this again?

You claimed the Big Bang was caused by two atoms banging together. That is just ignorant nonsense that anyone with a clue about physics would know was not true, as atoms did not exist until hundreds of thousands of years later.
Good. You found it.
Thank you.
Sure, go for it
And?
Seems like you're really desperate to escape the idea that cosmology is a field of research that is based entirely on existing knowledge and copious amounts of speculation.

They use the existing knowledge, and build speculative ideas, against which they try to expand their knowledge.

Seems like this new "theory" presented in the article includes a pre-existing universe.

Whence did the energy to make it arise?

I'm thinking from the same place my two atoms arose.

Good. You found it.
Thank you.
Oh, we are not going to let hilarious blunder be forgotten!

And?
Seems like you're really desperate to escape the idea that cosmology is a field of research that is based entirely on existing knowledge and copious amounts of speculation.
I have no idea where you get that from. Speculation is a part of science - as long as it is presented as such.

They use the existing knowledge, and build speculative ideas, against which they try to expand their knowledge.
That is what science is.

Seems like this new "theory" presented in the article includes a pre-existing universe.
Right. But not one that contains two atoms, as you seem to think.

Whence did the energy to make it arise?
By "it" do you mean the pre-existing universe?

I'm thinking from the same place my two atoms arose.
No, Steve. No one thinks there were two atoms prior to - or at - the Big Bang except you.

Oh, we are not going to let hilarious blunder be forgotten!
Demonstrating the fragility of your ego, and failure to grasp the nature and process of scientific discovery.
I have no idea where you get that from. Speculation is a part of science - as long as it is presented as such.
???
Apparently not in your world.
Otherwise, you wouldn't be mocking me for my statements.

That is what science is.

Right. But not one that contains two atoms, as you seem to think.

By "it" do you mean the pre-existing universe?

No, Steve. No one thinks there were two atoms prior to - or at - the Big Bang except you.
So, scientific speculation is only speculation when you approve of its speculatory nature.

Your hypocrisy, and self-righteous demeanor is duly noted.

Demonstrating the fragility of your ego, and failure to grasp the nature and process of scientific discovery.
How so?

Apparently not in your world.
Otherwise, you wouldn't be mocking me for my statements.
No scientist thinks there were atoms around when the Big Bang happened. Your statement that the Big Bang was due to two atoms colliding is based on ignorance of science, which is why I mock it.

About one ten-thousandth of a second after the Big Bang, protons and neutrons formed, and within a few minutes these particles stuck together to form atomic nuclei, mostly hydrogen and helium. Hundreds of thousands of years later, electrons stuck to the nuclei to make complete atoms.

So, scientific speculation is only speculation when you approve of its speculatory nature.
If you can find a real scientist speculating about two atoms colliding and causing the Big Bang, you might have a point.

As you cannot, you do not.

Your hypocrisy, and self-righteous demeanor is duly noted.
What hypocrisy? I can support my position that there were no atoms until about a hundred thousand years after the Big Bang. Can you find any real scientists speculating about atoms existing at the Big Bang?

Of course not! No one who has a clue about physics would think such nonsense,

That piece of evidence would be the Words of God almighty.

For instance Genesis tells us the earth was formed prior to the stars. Genesis tells us there was a beginning.
The inflation theory extrapolated back to what is theorized as the "Big Bang" was in essense a misinterpretation of God spreading out the stars.
Job 9:8 tells us....He alone stretches out the heavens
Psalms 104:2....He wraps Himself in light as with a garment; He stretches out the heavens like a tent,

Many scientist "think" this something before the BB was an expanded then collapsed universe...that went "bang" again...and perhaps again and again and again...

The christians can then be asked.....what was before the original "bang"?

As I said in my above post...this is not the truth that the bible presents to us in Genesis.

Many scientist "think" this something before the BB was an expanded then collapsed universe...that went "bang" again...and perhaps again and again and again...

The christians can then be asked.....what was before the original "bang"?

As I said in my above post...this is not the truth that the bible presents to us in Genesis.

The following short video should help so that we can be on the same page.

______ ?

The following short video should help so that we can be on the same page.

______ ?

In the ending of the video they said the professor has to rethink his understand of what the bible says when it said..."In the beginning"

That is throw out the concept, or line out the beginning of Genesis.....based upon some unproven theory that the video presents.

Keep in mind the only explanation for a red shift isn't an expanding universe.

When a christian begins to depart from scripture and believes in only what science says is true...events such as a floating ax or a dead Savior rising from the grave on day 3 exceed the concepts of what man calls knowledge.

1 Tim 6:20 O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you. Avoid irreverent, empty chatter and the opposing arguments of so-called “knowledge,” 21 which some have professed and thus swerved away from the faith.

In the ending of the video they said the professor has to rethink his understand of what the bible says when it said..."In the beginning"

That is throw out the concept, or line out the beginning of Genesis.....based upon some unproven theory that the video presents.

Keep in mind the only explanation for a red shift isn't an expanding universe.

When a christian begins to depart from scripture and believes in only what science says is true...events such as a floating ax or a dead Savior rising from the grave on day 3 exceed the concepts of what man calls knowledge.

1 Tim 6:20 O Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you. Avoid irreverent, empty chatter and the opposing arguments of so-called “knowledge,” 21 which some have professed and thus swerved away from the faith.

Key: The universe is being stretched. ( Bold mine )

- ( Isaiah 40: 22 ) :

"It is he who sits above the circle of the earth,
and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers;
who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
and spreads them like a tent to dwell in; "

- ( Isaiah 42:5 ) :

"Thus says God the LORD,
Who created the heavens and stretched them out,
Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it,
Who gives breath to the people on it,
And spirit to those who walk on it: "

- ( Isaiah 45:12 ) :

"I have made the earth,
And created man on it.
I—My hands—stretched out the heavens,
And all their host I have commanded."

- ( Isaiah 48: 13 ) :

"Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth,
And My right hand has stretched out the heavens;
When I call to them,
They stand up together."

- ( Proverbs 104:2 ) :

"The LORD wraps himself in light as with a garment;
he stretches out the heavens like a tent"

- ( Zechariah 12:1 ) :

"The revelation of the word of the LORD concerning Israel:
The LORD - he who stretches out the heavens and lays the
foundations of the earth, who forms the human spirit within
a person - says,"

- ( Jeremiah 10: 12 ) :

" He has made the earth by His power,
He has established the world by His wisdom,
And has stretched out the heavens at His discretion."

There are more, but ^this^ should be enough to show that the Universe is being stretched by God. We are still in the process of figuring it out.

Note: The end of the video is pure speculation. "maybe, might, ....

_____ .

That piece of evidence would be the Words of God almighty.
Pretty awesome, isn't it!
For instance Genesis tells us the earth was formed prior to the stars. Genesis tells us there was a beginning.
The inflation theory extrapolated back to what is theorized as the "Big Bang" was in essense a misinterpretation of God spreading out the stars.
Job 9:8 tells us....He alone stretches out the heavens
Psalms 104:2....He wraps Himself in light as with a garment; He stretches out the heavens like a tent,
????

How so?

No scientist thinks there were atoms around when the Big Bang happened. Your statement that the Big Bang was due to two atoms colliding is based on ignorance of science, which is why I mock it.

About one ten-thousandth of a second after the Big Bang, protons and neutrons formed, and within a few minutes these particles stuck together to form atomic nuclei, mostly hydrogen and helium. Hundreds of thousands of years later, electrons stuck to the nuclei to make complete atoms.

If you can find a real scientist speculating about two atoms colliding and causing the Big Bang, you might have a point.

As you cannot, you do not.

What hypocrisy? I can support my position that there were no atoms until about a hundred thousand years after the Big Bang. Can you find any real scientists speculating about atoms existing at the Big Bang?

Of course not! No one who has a clue about physics would think such nonsense,
All speculation.
Rather curious how that works.

Keep going Pixie.
If you get your panties any more in a wad, you're going to crush your brains.

Key: The universe is being stretched. ( Bold mine )

- ( Isaiah 40: 22 ) :

"It is he who sits above the circle of the earth,
and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers;
who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
and spreads them like a tent to dwell in; "

- ( Isaiah 42:5 ) :

"Thus says God the LORD,
Who created the heavens and stretched them out,
Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it,
Who gives breath to the people on it,
And spirit to those who walk on it: "

- ( Isaiah 45:12 ) :

"I have made the earth,
And created man on it.
I—My hands—stretched out the heavens,
And all their host I have commanded."

- ( Isaiah 48: 13 ) :

"Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth,
And My right hand has stretched out the heavens;
When I call to them,
They stand up together."

- ( Proverbs 104:2 ) :

"The LORD wraps himself in light as with a garment;
he stretches out the heavens like a tent"

- ( Zechariah 12:1 ) :

"The revelation of the word of the LORD concerning Israel:
The LORD - he who stretches out the heavens and lays the
foundations of the earth, who forms the human spirit within
a person - says,"

- ( Jeremiah 10: 12 ) :

" He has made the earth by His power,
He has established the world by His wisdom,
And has stretched out the heavens at His discretion."

There are more, but ^this^ should be enough to show that the Universe is being stretched by God. We are still in the process of figuring it out.

Note: The end of the video is pure speculation. "maybe, might, ....

_____ .

Thank you for those verses....

It sounds like the universe stretching is complete.

The bible also has more interestingthings to say about the heavens...
Isaiah 34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

I don't know if this speaks of the stars in the universe...but we see something similar in Rev 6:14

"The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place."

Thank you for those verses....

It sounds like the universe stretching is complete.

The verbs stretched and stretches are used throughout scripture providing the intended tense of the passages. This stretching concept provides one with a view of God's incredible greatness, and it supplies explorers of God's creation a solid measure of his capability.

Indeed, God described the cosmos correctly even to those that lacked understanding at the time.

"The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Cherish her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you. She will give you a garland to grace your head and present you with a glorious crown."

(Proverbs 4: 7-9 )

Stretching is the Big Bang

__________ ?

The verbs stretched and stretches are used throughout scripture providing the intended tense of the passages. This stretching concept provides one with a view of God's incredible greatness, and it supplies explorers of God's creation a solid measure of his capability.

Indeed, God described the cosmos correctly even to those that lacked understanding at the time.

"The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Cherish her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you. She will give you a garland to grace your head and present you with a glorious crown."

(Proverbs 4: 7-9 )

Stretching is the Big Bang

__________ ?
The stretching stopped...Remember God rested on day 7.

Back