A resounding win for abortion rights in Kansas

That's not true at all. Not remotely true. Why would you say such a patently absurd thing like this?
This is completely true.
Just take a look at the SCOTUS decision and show where there was recognition or concern for the suffering of women with unsafe or unwanted pregnancies. Not there.
Where is the concern for women expressed by the legislatures passing these draconian laws? Nowhere.
Where are the programs championed by conservatives that would ensure that all women have pre- and post-natal care? Nonexistent.

So.one can vote for things in your idea of democracy provided its not anything religious you disagree with.
You can vote for anything you want, using whatever motivation is important to you.
But it is unConstitutional to enshrine your religious beliefs into law. As well as unfair to people who don't share your religion.

If you're waiting for a larger universe? I'm not sure you appreciate how big this one is. There's a lot more evidence there than you and I are ever gonna have time to sort through in our lifetimes.

Perhaps they're responding to any of the very numerous books that our friends who called theselves "the new atheists" have been writing over recent years.

If the new atheists aren't portraying atheism as it really is in their many, many books, you can hardly blame Christians for that.

Like I say it's a personal thing.
What would a larger universe reveal that our current knowledge does not?
What we know of the universe is science-derived, and provides no evidence or involvement of a god, and more knowledge will not change that.
Belief in god is faith-based and the existence of god cannot be proven or supported by physical evidence.
This is why there are people who don't believe.

The people who believe are those taught from an early age to believe. And the children of Christians are likely to be Christians as adults, and Jewish children will be Jewish adults, and the same for Muslims and Buddhists, etc.

You can vote for anything you want, using whatever motivation is important to you.
But it is unConstitutional to enshrine your religious beliefs into law. As well as unfair to people who don't share your religion.
In a vote some people win, while others lose. That is called life.

What we know of the universe is science-derived, and provides no evidence or involvement of a god, and more knowledge will not change that.
Belief in god is faith-based and the existence of god cannot be proven or supported by physical evidence.

The people who believe are those taught from an early age to believe. And the children of Christians are likely to be Christians as adults, and Jewish children will be Jewish adults, and the same for Muslims and Buddhists, etc.
Where do your morals come from?

I know that God created the universe. Do I have fewer rights than you?

People change their beliefs all the time.

So you really like it when Christians vote their conscience. Who woulda thunk it?
I keep saying that ALL citizens, including Christians (like me) should vote their conscience.
And you keep forgetting that.
I will bet you will forget this over and over again...

I keep saying that ALL citizens, including Christians (like me) should vote their conscience.
And you keep forgetting that.
I will bet you will forget this over and over again...
But you whine and moan when Christians do exactly that. That is in the majority of your posts.

But you whine and moan when Christians do exactly that. That is in the majority of your posts.
I defy you to find a post of mine in which I complain when Christians vote their conscience.
Show me where I said that.
I may not like what people vote for, but I most definitely defend their right to vote for whatever they want.

I defy you to find a post of mine in which I complain when Christians vote their conscience.
I may not like what people vote for, but I most definitely defend their right to vote for whatever they want.
You have called them uneducated.

In post 666 (you will miss the irony) in your passive aggressive way you were condescending in your analysis of why faith based believers vote like they do

Back