A short video clip of the the 2017 riots incited by Democrat leaders who rejected Trump's election ...

Howie

Here ya go...

Don Lemon says, "if you voted for Trump, you're part of the mob," at the recent event.

Logically then, according to Lemon, if you vote Democrat, you are part of the mob in the video above.. I would add if you are any kind of apologist for the Democrats, you are part of the mob in the video above ... enjoy the video account of your fellow mobsters!!

Last edited:

Howie

Here ya go...

Don Lemon says, "if you voted for Trump, you're part of the mob," at the recent event.

Logically then, according to Lemon, if you vote Democrat, you are part of the mob in the video above.. I would add if you are any kind of apologist for the Democrats, you are part of the mob in the video above ... enjoy the video account of your fellow mobsters!!
Bump

Howie

Here ya go...

Bumpf

Authentic Nouveau

The left winger terrorists are making Koch Bro richer. He sells OSB plywood to cover broken windows. Georgia-Pacific.
He made billions on Wuhan TP run.
Angelsoft, Brawny, Dixie, Mardi Gras, Quilted Northern, Soft n Gentle, Sparkle, Vanity Fair.

Thistle

Here ya go...

Amazing how incurious our friends on the left are about this.

DeSanto

Here ya go...

How they do project. The mobsters, that is.

Except for don lemon. He’s just a fruit cake.

Michael R2

How they do project. The mobsters, that is.

Except for don lemon. He’s just a fruit cake.
That's why I don't watch much news this time of night. You either have Don Lemon, who is hyperbole defined, or Laura Ingraham, who has been setting my teeth on edge for at least thirty years.

DeSanto

That's why I don't watch much news this time of night. You either have Don Lemon, who is hyperbole defined, or Laura Ingraham, who has been setting my teeth on edge for at least thirty years.
That’s their job, I think. Stoke anger. Stoke fear. Keep the country divided.

Thistle

The problem is, in part ,straight news will not sell, and what we have left has to survive on line, and what we have on line has been radicalized by Twitter. Jack Dorsey is the ultimate example. He created the radicalization machine, and he's been absorbed into the Borg by his own algorithms.

Howie

Well, here's someone on the left, and I am not curious because none of this is news to me. I saw it on the news when it happened.
What about the illogic of Don Lemon? Is that old news to you as well, or do you agree with what he said? Asking for a friend.

Michael R2

The problem is, in part ,straight news will not sell, and what we have left has to survive on line, and what we have on line has been radicalized by Twitter. Jack Dorsey is the ultimate example. He created the radicalization machine, and he's been absorbed into the Borg by his own algorithms.
The internet has been polarized for as long as I've been online (twenty+ years). I don't do twitter or any other social media (unless you count CARM). I'm not sure what you mean by twitter radicalizing the net. Despite its popularity, I don't think it can radicalize anything but itself.

LifeIn

The internet has been polarized for as long as I've been online (twenty+ years). I don't do twitter or any other social media (unless you count CARM). I'm not sure what you mean by twitter radicalizing the net. Despite its popularity, I don't think it can radicalize anything but itself.
Twitter (and Facebook and just about any other social media platform) radicalizes everyone who uses it, regardless of what side they are on. That's because the economic model of these platforms benefits from showing you more of what you already believe, allowing everyone to hunker down in their silo of like-minded individuals. This is opposed to when most media was non-customized. That meant it had to appeal to a broader audience. People would read the editorial pages of newpapers (printed on actual paper) and be exposed to ideas contrary to their own. They might get mad and fume about "How could they be so stupid?" but they were exposed. Same with Television when there were only 3 or 4 channels.

The way Twitter, Facebook, etc. all work you are encouraged to encounter only your own tribe. Thus people grow more and more distant from those outside their tribe, and do not consider them to be their neighbors or fellow citizens, but merely as enemies. As I said, this is an equal opportunity phenomenon, affecting both the left and the right, leaving nothing in the middle. I don't know the solution.

Thistle

Well, here's someone on the left, and I am not curious because none of this is news to me. I saw it on the news when it happened.
Okay, so speaking as a man of the left, how does this contextual memory inform your view of the events of January 6th?

Michael R2

Twitter (and Facebook and just about any other social media platform) radicalizes everyone who uses it, regardless of what side they are on. That's because the economic model of these platforms benefits from showing you more of what you already believe, allowing everyone to hunker down in their silo of like-minded individuals. This is opposed to when most media was non-customized. That meant it had to appeal to a broader audience. People would read the editorial pages of newpapers (printed on actual paper) and be exposed to ideas contrary to their own. They might get mad and fume about "How could they be so stupid?" but they were exposed. Same with Television when there were only 3 or 4 channels.

The way Twitter, Facebook, etc. all work you are encouraged to encounter only your own tribe. Thus people grow more and more distant from those outside their tribe, and do not consider them to be their neighbors or fellow citizens, but merely as enemies. As I said, this is an equal opportunity phenomenon, affecting both the left and the right, leaving nothing in the middle. I don't know the solution.
Perhaps I misread what Thistle was driving at. Within their platforms, tribalism and radicalization are inevitable. What I was getting at is that I can't see how they can do the same to aspects of the net that are outside their platforms.