A tale of two statements

Nope, you haven't a clue.
I'm not the one who keeps refusing to do what Jesus said so you can actually know the truth.

Until then, your opinions on what I do or don't know are irrelevant.

You should be proud though.

You are quite adept at achieving irrelevance.

No, you're the one who keeps linking to videos and articles that you don't properly understand.
That's your opinion.
You've never actually shown that you have any basis for your beliefs.
This is why you continue to make yourself irrelevant.

You're still not providing anything that would demonstrate you have any relevance.
And there it is, you could have said what his points were and shown me wrong. But you didn't, because you can't. You really should stop this bad form habit of yours of linking to things you don't really understand.

And there it is, you could have said what his points were and shown me wrong. But you didn't, because you can't. You really should stop this bad form habit of yours of linking to things you don't really understand.
You're still stuck with your irrelevance.
Let me know when you're done with it.

Show myself and the board you understand the points made in the third video you posted about logic.
You lost any right to make such demands several years ago.

That's what happens when you refuse to answer such simple questions and then accuse me of lying.

Congratulations!
You've achieved irrelevance.

I bet you're just bursting at the seams with pride at so bad an accomplishment and futility.

You lost any right to make such demands several years ago.

That's what happens when you refuse to answer such simple questions and then accuse me of lying.

Congratulations!
You've achieved irrelevance.

I bet you're just bursting at the seams with pride at so bad an accomplishment and futility.
You have just indirectly admitted you don't understand his points. And yet you posted the video.

You have just indirectly admitted you don't understand his points. And yet you posted the video.
And you have raised your level of irrelevance to even greater irrelevance by jumping to unsupported conclusions about matters you've chosen to make unsupported assumptions.

Man, when you do inane, you really go for broke.

And you have raised your level of irrelevance to even greater irrelevance by jumping to unsupported conclusions about matters you've chosen to make unsupported assumptions.

Man, when you do inane, you really go for broke.
So, prove me wrong by steel manning the video about logic.

Ok. I am not, nor have I ever been a Lutheran. I had to go read up on it.

Having been acquainted with people of numerous different denominational affiliations, the questions are numerous.

Luther I am acquainted with. He was a catholic priest who, after having read the letter of Paul to the Romans, had a falling out with the church due to his own experience with Jesus.
So profound was his experience with Jesus that he stood against the might and power of the catholic church.
So now you're going to start lying about Luther and "his own experience of Jesus" just to build a false parallel to all this "experience of Jesus" nonsense you spew. Luther never had an "experience of Jesus" that inspired him to the 99 theses. It was doctrinal.

So far the only thing you have described to me was that you spent 4 years in an educational institution that taught you the Lutheran beliefs.

But according to you, you never actually experienced Jesus.

This makes me wonder why you think that your lack of experience is proof God isn't real?
Luther wasn't all that impressive that he could muster the courage to stand up against a 1200-1400 year old institution.

That kind of courage is a God thing.
The kind of political power held by the catholic government could crush a man like a tiny sugar ant. They could ruin a man with little to no thought.
Yet Luther succeeded in his stance.

So, what did you miss, that he found?

Perhaps you should read Romans and the gospel of John again. But this time, actually talking to God from the point of acknowledging your lack.
You shouldn't be proffering such advise when you don't yet understand the deficit you yourself are in with 1) your complete lack of knowledge as to why the scriptures are not reliable, and 2) your capacity for deceit towards others (like you expressed above) that originates in your need to maintain your own self deceit regarding your beliefs.

So, prove me wrong by steel manning the video about logic.
I don't see any point to.
You made sure that you became irrelevant years ago.
You're obviously too addled to recognize it, and keep talking, in spite of the fact that it's been explained to you repeatedly.

So now you're going to start lying about Luther and "his own experience of Jesus" just to build a false parallel to all this "experience of Jesus" nonsense you spew. Luther never had an "experience of Jesus" that inspired him to the 99 theses. It was doctrinal.
95 theses, on the wittenberg church door.
I'm not lying. The truth is far more interesting and valuable.

Although, your lack of experience with Jesus makes this need of yours for him to not have met Jesus make sense.
God forbid we have actually met him. This would mean that you screwed the pooch and have to deal with matters that terrify you.
Well, it is indeed your eternity.

You shouldn't be proffering such advise when you don't yet understand the deficit you yourself are in with 1) your complete lack of knowledge as to why the scriptures are not reliable, and 2) your capacity for deceit towards others (like you expressed above) that originates in your need to maintain your own self deceit regarding your beliefs.
Wow.... you really are steeped in ignorance.
Well, since you actually want to remain ignorant, you enjoy yourself.

Back