A tale of two statements

Laughable excuse. You can't can you.
I suppose as the king of excuses, you'd have the corner on that.
How's it going Steve? Getting anywhere? I see other posters talking about the nonsense you spew, your lying and how much you don't understand.
Actually, I'm getting everywhere.
Where are you right now?
At home? Relaxing in bed? Maybe out at a pub with your friends? At your lover's place?
I'm relaxing on my couch, at home and I'm in your head. That's a free trip to Britain, without having to pay the travel fees.
I get to talk with people all over the globe, from the comfort of my livingroom furniture.

So... yeah. Actually.

I suppose as the king of excuses, you'd have the corner on that.

Actually, I'm getting everywhere.
Where are you right now?
At home? Relaxing in bed? Maybe out at a pub with your friends? At your lover's place?
I'm relaxing on my couch, at home and I'm in your head. That's a free trip to Britain, without having to pay the travel fees.
I get to talk with people all over the globe, from the comfort of my livingroom furniture.

So... yeah. Actually.
Still no showing you understand the video you posted. You've got nowhere here.

Still no showing you understand the video you posted. You've got nowhere here.
That's the curious point where you make yourself irrelevant.

You should have thought about this back in 2014.
You could have saved yourself from experiencing irrelevance.
Had you bothered answering my questions, we'd be having entirely different conversations.

So, you're the only one who is responsible for your present situation. ??‍♂️

That's the curious point where you make yourself irrelevant.

You should have thought about this back in 2014.
You could have saved yourself from experiencing irrelevance.
Had you bothered answering my questions, we'd be having entirely different conversations.

So, you're the only one who is responsible for your present situation. ??‍♂️
Why are you posting links to videos you don't understand?

Why are you posting links to videos you don't understand?
When you rejoin the ranks of the relevant, then you can regain the right to expect answers to your irrelevant questions.

Until then, since you refused to answer my questions, what makes you think your question deserves an answer?

95 theses, on the wittenberg church door.
I'm not lying. The truth is far more interesting and valuable.

Although, your lack of experience with Jesus makes this need of yours for him to not have met Jesus make sense.
LoL... just like whatsisface claims, you never even read the links you present - or you just lie about their contents to make it seem like you were somehow supported by it. Nowhere in any of that was some personal experience of Jesus even mentioned as any inspiration to his theology. It was fear of death and damnation instigated from a near miss thunder strike that made him originally join the monastery and then a meditation on God's direct grace over works theology that inspired his reformed theology.
God forbid we have actually met him. This would mean that you screwed the pooch and have to deal with matters that terrify you.
Well, it is indeed your eternity.
And now the sure-fire, hell-fire, threats from a christ-punk surrounding some goofy theory of an eternity that I'll suffer of which he has no clue.

Last edited:
............ from a christ-punk ....................

One can only speculate as to what in your life possessed you to become such a seething, hateful and angrily vicious person to use such a phrase. I know you have told us all before about how big bad Christians done you wrong as a child, scaring your pants off with stories of hell, thus creating your personal backlash. Did someone claiming to be a Christian once rape you? If so, we all need to cut you a little slack when reading phrases like that, and try to temper our nausea with compassion. Or perhaps it was something much milder that you never got over, like maybe a preacher's kid stealing your lunch money or a high school bully with a letter on his jacket and a Bible in his hand roughing you up and knocking your glasses off, while ripping your clip-on pens our of your shirt pocket. Whatever it was, don't you think enough time has elapsed that you can now direct your fury to more socially correct causes, like maybe world hunger or racism?

Just please don't kick your dog. He has no religious beliefs at all.

Last edited:
LoL... just like whatsisface claims, you never even read the links you present - or you just lie about their contents to make it seem like you were somehow supported by it. Nowhere in any of that was some personal experience of Jesus even mentioned as any inspiration to his theology. It was fear of death and damnation instigated from a near miss thunder strike that made him originally join the monastery and then a meditation on God's direct grace over works theology that inspired his reformed theology.

And now the sure-fire, hell-fire, threats from a christ-punk surrounding some goofy theory of an eternity that I'll suffer of which he has no clue.
Sounds like you're afraid of the truth.

One can only speculate as to what in your life possessed you to become such a seething, hateful and angrily vicious person to use such a phrase. I know you have told us all before about how big bad Christians done you wrong as a child, scaring your pants off with stories of hell, thus creating your personal backlash.
You missed the part of the story where I never bought into it... but knew people I cared for that did.
Did someone claiming to be a Christian once rape you? If so, we all need to cut you a little slack when reading phrases like that, and try to temper our nausea with compassion. Or perhaps it was something much milder that you never got over, like maybe a preacher's kid stealing your lunch money or a high school bully with a letter on his jacket and a Bible in his hand roughing you up and knocking your glasses off, while ripping your clip-on pens our of your shirt pocket. Whatever it was, don't you think enough time has elapsed that you can now direct your fury to more socially correct causes, like maybe world hunger or racism?

Just please don't kick your dog. He has no religious beliefs at all.
There is no speculation necessary as to some past trauma in me to understand why a term like christ-punk is appropriate. Just take the situation as it is - at face value. You have a "christian" going around in complete ignorance telling people that they are going to spend a conscious eternity in suffering if we don't do as he says.... like a punk in a school hallway bullying some kids that they're gonna get it after school if they don't listen to him.

That's all there is to it. No scouring of my personal past necessary. Just what's right in front of you.

You, I wouldn't use the term for because you keep that unknowable supernatural bullying in check, if you even possess such a belief that needs to be in check. Steve however believes his views give him some license to act like a punk to other people that don't hold to his nonsense. A punk, with a personal view of his own christ/god concept as his enforcer.

Last edited:
You missed the part of the story where I never bought into it... but knew people I cared for that did.

Yeah, right. Your posts are just bubbling over with care and compassion for Steve. I suppose "christ punk" is a term of endearment, ya phony.

There is no speculation necessary as to some past trauma in me to understand why a term like christ-punk is appropriate.

So there are two types of people who have "bought into it." Christ punks and those you care for, right?

Yeah, right. Your posts are just bubbling over with care and compassion for Steve. I suppose "christ punk" is a term of endearment, ya phony.
What ever gave you the idea that the comment concerning people I cared for included Steve in any capacity?
So there are two types of people who have "bought into it." Christ punks and those you care for, right?
Nope. The two types of people who have "bought into it" are people like you who know they don't know and keep all that damnation crap in check, and punks like Steve who only think they know and try to bully his personal christianity into what he must first try to create - a vulnerable fearful mind.

I know it's not lost on you that once Steve starts inevitably losing EVERY rational argument he attempts to engage in, and is looking like a fool, that the eternal damnation bat comes out from behind his back as his final trump-card.... his mic-drop moment. It's as cheap, vapid, and predictable as that "type" comes.

Last edited:
christ punk, atheist punk, right wing punk, left wing punk, this type punk. that type punk its all the same. hate sucks...just saying.
I agree. But bullying of the christ-punk kind, complete with tales of eternal conscious suffering, directed to affect vulnerability and fear in the target, deserves some serious hating.

And the term punk does not necessarily entail hatred, but a type of vicious bullying empty of any support for it.

Last edited:
I agree. But bullying of the christ-punk kind, complete with tales of eternal conscious suffering, directed to affect vulnerability and fear in the target, deserves some serious hating.

You think Steve is bullying you? Maybe you should hire a cyber bodyguard if you're that scared. I'm for hire. Next time he frightens you with tales of everlasting torment let me know and I'll lay some universalism on him. Just lighten up a bit, will you?

You think Steve is bullying you? Maybe you should hire a cyber bodyguard if you're that scared. I'm for hire. Next time he frightens you with tales of everlasting torment let me know and I'll lay some universalism on him. Just lighten up a bit, will you?
No, Steve does not have the capacity to bully me personally, and you know that - so your offer is just rhetorically stupid. And no, I will not lighten up on this vicious message of his that he only imagines he has some supernatural warrant to inflict on people. Short of physical violence, thinking you possess the right to engage in mental coercion of the vulnerable using this brand of supernatural fear over one's personal destiny is as dangerous and harmful as beliefs and actions come. It is no trivial matter what Steve is engaging in.

Last edited:
Back