A text without the context is a pretext for a proof text

G

guest1

Just an FYI for certain posters I’m no longer engaging with any from the anti crowd that refuses to stay on point and address the text in discussion and ruling off to other texts which is proof texting. And I’m over the spamming of the same old cut n paste responses. Those will intentionally be ignored.

If a person is not equipped to respond and interact conversationally I have no patience for such posters. It’s like communicating with a pre programmed robot.

hope this helps !!!

G

guest1

Here is an example

T

TomFL

Just an FYI for certain posters I’m no longer engaging with any from the anti crowd that refuses to stay on point and address the text in discussion and ruling off to other texts which is proof texting. And I’m over the spamming of the same old cut n paste responses. Those will intentionally be ignored.

If a person is not equipped to respond and interact conversationally I have no patience for such posters. It’s like communicating with a pre programmed robot.

hope this helps !!!
That is kind of funny

as you never address rebuttal but run elsewhere

and when your proof texts are rebuted you just repeat them

G

guest1

That is kind of funny

as you never address rebuttal but run elsewhere
Another example I’ve seen it 100’s of times now .

T

TomFL

Another example I’ve seen it 100’s of times now .

Seen but never address

demonstrating my claim that you run elsewhere. Typical to your assumed definition of spiritual death

which ignores scriptural example