A thread addressed to Arminians only—when is it time to move on...

Dizerner

May you be at peace and overshadowed by the grace of our Lord, Dizerner! I will miss your input. I hope you will return and grace us with your input and viewpoints!

Doug

Appreciate that a lot, and you've always been blessing and inspiration as well.

Just don't have the grace to take the abuse on here for where I am, and think I've done all that I could do.

TibiasDad

Just don't have the grace to take the abuse on here for where I am, and think I've done all that I could do.

His grace is sufficient for all things, but I think that you need to follow what you sense the Lord leading you to do!

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you, be gracious unto you, and give you peace!

Doug

Sethproton

Just know that the reason the Calvinist do the abuse is because you must be convicting them of truth. That tends to be their MO when they don't know how to support their position, just be demeaning and abusive personally. So take heart, because it probably means you have struck chords here and there.

Theo1689

Just know that the reason the Calvinist do the abuse is because you must be convicting them of truth. That tends to be their MO when they don't know how to support their position, just be demeaning and abusive personally. So take heart, because it probably means you have struck chords here and there.

So since you can't defend your position with Scripture, you resort to mud-slinging.
Got it.

civic

Said the ad hominem king himself and your departing buddy is much like yourself in that area. Two peas in a pod.