A truth about Jesus

keiw

At Matthew 28:18-Jesus teaches-- All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.
Now one can easily reason this simple bible milk out---If Jesus were God, he already had the authority. But it is clear one superior to Jesus gave him that authority. Proving 100% he is not God.
Same with the kingship--God is king to time indefinite-means king of eternity. But for the ransom sacrifice God gave Jesus a 1000 year reign as king of Gods kingdom--The ancient of days= God, appointed one like the son of man( means one who is created) to a kingship( Daniel 7:13-15)= Jesus. But at the end of the 1000 year reign-1Cor 15:24-28--Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself. ---Again proving he is not God. If Jesus were God he was already king and wouldn't need to be appointed to that position nor hand it back, and God is in subjection to no one, and God does not have a God.

At Matthew 28:18-Jesus teaches-- All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.
Now one can easily reason this simple bible milk out---If Jesus were God, he already had the authority. But it is clear one superior to Jesus gave him that authority. Proving 100% he is not God.
Same with the kingship--God is king to time indefinite-means king of eternity. But for the ransom sacrifice God gave Jesus a 1000 year reign as king of Gods kingdom--The ancient of days= God, appointed one like the son of man( means one who is created) to a kingship( Daniel 7:13-15)= Jesus. But at the end of the 1000 year reign-1Cor 15:24-28--Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself. ---Again proving he is not God. If Jesus were God he was already king and wouldn't need to be appointed to that position nor hand it back, and God is in subjection to no one, and God does not have a God.
ERROR, Jesus the Ordinal Last is God in flesh, (the ECHAD LAST) and as the Ordinal Last "he", made himself G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
while in NATURAL FLESH in likeness of man, WITH BLOOD, so that he could give that "blood/Natural Life", for the sins of the World. and upon his resurrection, he, JESUS, God in the ECHAD, amalgamated his Flesh, (now resurrected), with his Spirit, (the Ordinal First), which is NOW the NEW MAN, or the NEW CREATION, and all now has to be in him.

please understand, upon his resurrection, the powers he laid down now regained. and yes, which proves he is 100% God in the new body.

so, please read and understand your bible, and get off the Similac.

also, JESUS is KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS. Revelation 19:14 "And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean." Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God." Revelation 19:16 "And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

God gave Jesus a 1000 year reign as king of Gods kingdom--The ancient of days= God, appointed one like the son of man( means one who is created) to a kingship( Daniel 7:13-15)= Jesus. But at the end of the 1000 year reign-1Cor 15:24-28--Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself. ---Again proving he is not God. If Jesus were God he was already king and wouldn't need to be appointed to that position nor hand it back, and God is in subjection to no one, and God does not have a God.
NONESENSE,
this link will answer all the above.... https://forums.carm.org/threads/the...t-880169:~:text=Add bookmark-,#25,-cjab said:

:ninja:

ERROR, Jesus the Ordinal Last is God in flesh, (the ECHAD LAST) and as the Ordinal Last "he", made himself G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') v.
1. to make empty.
while in NATURAL FLESH in likeness of man, WITH BLOOD, so that he could give that "blood/Natural Life", for the sins of the World. and upon his resurrection, he, JESUS, God in the ECHAD, amalgamated his Flesh, (now resurrected), with his Spirit, (the Ordinal First), which is NOW the NEW MAN, or the NEW CREATION, and all now has to be in him.

please understand, upon his resurrection, the powers he laid down now regained. and yes, which proves he is 100% God in the new body.

so, please read and understand your bible, and get off the Similac.

also, JESUS is KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS. Revelation 19:14 "And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean." Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God." Revelation 19:16 "And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

God gave Jesus a 1000 year reign as king of Gods kingdom--The ancient of days= God, appointed one like the son of man( means one who is created) to a kingship( Daniel 7:13-15)= Jesus. But at the end of the 1000 year reign-1Cor 15:24-28--Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself. ---Again proving he is not God. If Jesus were God he was already king and wouldn't need to be appointed to that position nor hand it back, and God is in subjection to no one, and God does not have a God.
NONESENSE,
this link will answer all the above.... https://forums.carm.org/threads/the-word-is-god-great-mystery-matthew-11-v-27.11247/page-2#post-880169:~:text=Add bookmark-,#25,-cjab said:

Yes some are ignorant--Its the ones who fail to see that in the Greek Lexicons. At John 1:1-in the second line the true God is called HoTheos( The God) in the last line the word is given plain Theos- clearly showing a difference, he was not being called The God, but a god small is correct. The only other spot in the NT where that occurs( same translating rule applies) 2Cor 4:4- satan given plain Theos= god small g-the true God given-HoTheos calling him The God.
Catholicism put capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1-it is error--The protestants followed suit. But every scholar on earth knows no trinity God was ever served before the council of Constantinople in 381 ce.. They will not speak truth--Billions would be lost yearly to do so, not to mention 2 billion very angry humans who would sue them on top of it.

Yes some are ignorant--Its the ones who fail to see that in the Greek Lexicons. At John 1:1-in the second line the true God is called HoTheos( The God) in the last line the word is given plain Theos- clearly showing a difference, he was not being called The God, but a god small is correct.
first thanks for the reply, second, another ERROR on your part, not a "god", with small case "g", no, but God in Flesh in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state that "to make empty". .
and let's prove this out in scriptures. Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

clearly God said, "and there is no god with me", so why are you putting one with him?

LISTEN, and LEARN, the misunderstanding is as the Ordinal Last of himself shared in flesh as a man in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state, yes, he ... WAS ... just as John said, God, but the "WAS" signified the G2758 κενόω kenoo state in flesh.
Catholicism put capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1-it is error--The protestants followed suit.
they were CORRECT.
But every scholar on earth knows no trinity God was ever served before the council of Constantinople in 381 ce.. They will not speak truth--Billions would be lost yearly to do so, not to mention 2 billion very angry humans who would sue them on top of it.
put your trust in scholars, and they will lead u in the ditch. we suggest u go to God the AUTHOR and let him guide u into TRUTH

take care,

PICJAG, 101G.

Authority given to be the savior and mediator.

As far as the other stuff you wrote.....I'm not even going to bother

Jesus' giving up of the mediatorial kingdom to the Father (1Cor 15:24-28), when the end for which the mediatorial economy was established has been accomplished. Ref, JFB

first thanks for the reply, second, another ERROR on your part, not a "god", with small case "g", no, but God in Flesh in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') state that "to make empty". .
and let's prove this out in scriptures. Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

clearly God said, "and there is no god with me", so why are you putting one with him?

LISTEN, and LEARN, the misunderstanding is as the Ordinal Last of himself shared in flesh as a man in a G2758 κενόω kenoo state, yes, he ... WAS ... just as John said, God, but the "WAS" signified the G2758 κενόω kenoo state in flesh.

they were CORRECT.

put your trust in scholars, and they will lead u in the ditch. we suggest u go to God the AUTHOR and let him guide u into TRUTH

take care,

PICJAG, 101G.

If you read the bible-You would know 100% Jesus appoints his real teachers( Matt 24:45) One must be taught by them or they remain in darkness.
I showed you thesame scenario at 2 Cor 4:4--plain Theos got small g god, HoTheos to the true living God. It applies in both instances one cannot change one to fit their false beliefs.
In 1822 A Kneeland a Greek scholar translated the NT from trinity Greek Lexicons--He compared Greek to English side by side to prove to the world-a god is correct.

If you read the bible-You would know 100% Jesus appoints his real teachers( Matt 24:45) One must be taught by them or they remain in darkness.
I showed you thesame scenario at 2 Cor 4:4--plain Theos got small g god, HoTheos to the true living God. It applies in both instances one cannot change one to fit their false beliefs.
In 1822 A Kneeland a Greek scholar translated the NT from trinity Greek Lexicons--He compared Greek to English side by side to prove to the world-a god is correct.
again, thanks for reply, but you example proved my point. Matthew 24:45 "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?"

here is that meat in due season, Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."
Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;"

101G has a NEW TONGUE that gives meat in this season .... right now.
taught by them
let's see, Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:"

AND IN THIS NEW COVENANT, THIS, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." 1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual." 1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:15 "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." 1 Corinthians 2:16 "For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."

and God said in Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

that is clear, now we must understand why the small case "g" in god was used. go back to Genesis 1:1
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
God: H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

see how the KJV can translate it as "gods?" now think, what number definition allow God, to be translated as "god(s).
we would give u a hint but it's so obvious.

now when u find it out, you'll be on the right road.

understand, I can care less what some man say, about God word when God has ALREDY MADE IT KNOWN. if u need help in understanding the answer which I have already has given before...... just ask.

again, thanks for reply, but you example proved my point. Matthew 24:45 "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?"

here is that meat in due season, Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."
Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
Mark 16:17 "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;"

101G has a NEW TONGUE that gives meat in this season .... right now.

let's see, Jeremiah 31:31 "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:"

AND IN THIS NEW COVENANT, THIS, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

1 Corinthians 2:12 "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." 1 Corinthians 2:13 "Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual." 1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:15 "But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man." 1 Corinthians 2:16 "For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ."

and God said in Deuteronomy 32:39 "See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

that is clear, now we must understand why the small case "g" in god was used. go back to Genesis 1:1
Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
God: H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.

see how the KJV can translate it as "gods?" now think, what number definition allow God, to be translated as "god(s).
we would give u a hint but it's so obvious.

now when u find it out, you'll be on the right road.

understand, I can care less what some man say, about God word when God has ALREDY MADE IT KNOWN. if u need help in understanding the answer which I have already has given before...... just ask.

Elohim is NEVER plural for the true living God in the Hebrew language--that is fact. For the true God in the Hebrew language they used it translated as--the supreme one or mighty one. Never plural for the true living God.
Let us make man in our image--Us= YHWH(Jehovah) and his master worker( Jesus) prov 8

Elohim is NEVER plural for the true living God in the Hebrew language--that is fact. For the true God in the Hebrew language they used it translated as--the supreme one or mighty one. Never plural for the true living God.
Let us make man in our image--Us= YHWH(Jehovah) and his master worker( Jesus) prov 8
ERROR, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

how many persons is "I", and this "I" who made all things was A. ALONE, and B. BY HIMSELF. so that master worker nonesense is just that... nonsense.

do U know what "ALONE" means, look it up.

ERROR, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

how many persons is "I", and this "I" who made all things was A. ALONE, and B. BY HIMSELF. so that master worker nonesense is just that... nonsense.

do U know what "ALONE" means, look it up.

Yes YHWH(Jehovah) the only true God, the only one with the power created all things by himself using that power, but he did it through Jesus. Jesus didnt take credit for creation. Read proverbs 8, he gives all credit to God alone. Even though he is Gods master worker. It was the same while Jesus was on earth. It was God and his power that did the mighty works through Jesus-Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6. Jesus took 0 credit-John 5:30

Yes YHWH(Jehovah) the only true God, the only one with the power created all things by himself using that power, but he did it through Jesus. Jesus didnt take credit for creation. Read proverbs 8, he gives all credit to God alone. Even though he is Gods master worker. It was the same while Jesus was on earth. It was God and his power that did the mighty works through Jesus-Acts 2:22, 1 Cor 8:5-6. Jesus took 0 credit-John 5:30
GINOLJC, TO ALL.
First ERROR, Jesus the Christ created NOTHING, repeat, NOTHING, and 2 he's no one master worker. STOP, STOP, STOP, did u not read Isaiah 44:24? he didn't go through anyone., he was ALONE, and BY HIMSELF. my God people are we understanding what we're reading.

READ my lips, Jesus the Christ CREATED .... NOTHING. but JESUS did..... do u understand?

GINOLJC, TO ALL.
First ERROR, Jesus the Christ created NOTHING, repeat, NOTHING, and 2 he's no one master worker. STOP, STOP, STOP, did u not read Isaiah 44:24? he didn't go through anyone., he was ALONE, and BY HIMSELF. my God people are we understanding what we're reading.

READ my lips, Jesus the Christ CREATED .... NOTHING. but JESUS did..... do u understand?

He was alone in the sense he is the only power source, It was by the will of YHWH creation came to be. But he created all other things through his master worker. Jesus is not God, you are being deceived. He is Gods son, he had a mortal mother.

He was alone in the sense he is the only power source, It was by the will of YHWH creation came to be. But he created all other things through his master worker. Jesus is not God, you are being deceived. He is Gods son, he had a mortal mother.
first thanks for the reply.
1. where is the verse that says Jesus is God Masterworker.

2. post just 2 scriptures that States Jesus is Not God

3. post the scripture where a mortal woman is the Lord Jesus' mother

Looking to hear from u.

first thanks for the reply.
1. where is the verse that says Jesus is God Masterworker.

2. post just 2 scriptures that States Jesus is Not God

3. post the scripture where a mortal woman is the Lord Jesus' mother

Looking to hear from u.

Proverbs 8 is the being God sent= his master worker= The one who was by Gods side during the creation process, God using his master worker to create all other things through. But the speaker there assures he was created. Reality-The only begotten son= created direct, first and last. Its not what teachers of darkness say it means. Jesus is the Firstborn of all creation-Coll 1:15) All creation occurred at the beginning.
Almost all on the planet knows the story of Jesus birth- Mary was his mother she is mortal.

Proverbs 8 is the being God sent= his master worker= The one who was by Gods side during the creation process,
ERROR, proverb 8 is God own Wisdom. it is God himself who is the Master Builder, who name, now revealed is JESUS. Yes, Jesus is God's own Wisdom, and Power himself. Let's see it. Genesis 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." LIGHT is Knowledge and Understanding, Wisdom. it is the Greek word, H216 אוֹר 'owr (ore) n-f.
1. illumination.
2. (concretely) luminary (in every sense, including lightning, happiness, etc.).
[from H215]
KJV: bright, clear, + day, light (-ning), morning, sun.

if u will notice LIGHT here is a NOUN, and not a verb, and it is concretely meaning it is a PERSON, and definition #1, Illumination when used as a noun, in Enlightenment or knowledge, intellectually or spiritually. it is synonyms with A. KNOWLEDGE, B. UNDERSTANDING, and C. WISDOM
answer, God in Flesh, scripture, John 1:4 "In him was life; and the life was the light of men." John 1:5 "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Now, how did 101G know that the LIGHT in Genesis 1:3 is a person? here's how the Great teacher pointed out the term "happiness" in defnition#2. what do that mean? answer, Proverbs 8:30 "Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;"

question, what's ANOTHER Word for happiness? answer delight,& rejoicing right there in Proverb 8:30.

God who is WISDOM, is his OWN "MASTER BUILDER", by his, his, UNDERSTANDING, he made the World. God, himself as the Ordsinal First, and Later MANIFESTED in flesh as the Ordinal Last the Son, who as John 1:4 & 5 said, "In him was life; and the life was the light of men." John 1:5 "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

God personified in Flesh, is his WISDOM, (the Light), himself, and the POWER, that he Laid down as Phil 2:6-8 clearly states and he, God, Jesus, the Ordinal Last, regain upon resurrection that he had before the world was.

so, there is no other MASTER WORKER, only the Ordinal First, Jesus who is God in the ECHAD.

this is 2 easy not to understand

ERROR, proverb 8 is God own Wisdom. it is God himself who is the Master Builder, who name, now revealed is JESUS. Yes, Jesus is God's own Wisdom, and Power himself. Let's see it. Genesis 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." LIGHT is Knowledge and Understanding, Wisdom. it is the Greek word, H216 אוֹר 'owr (ore) n-f.
1. illumination.
2. (concretely) luminary (in every sense, including lightning, happiness, etc.).
[from H215]
KJV: bright, clear, + day, light (-ning), morning, sun.

if u will notice LIGHT here is a NOUN, and not a verb, and it is concretely meaning it is a PERSON, and definition #1, Illumination when used as a noun, in Enlightenment or knowledge, intellectually or spiritually. it is synonyms with A. KNOWLEDGE, B. UNDERSTANDING, and C. WISDOM
answer, God in Flesh, scripture, John 1:4 "In him was life; and the life was the light of men." John 1:5 "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Now, how did 101G know that the LIGHT in Genesis 1:3 is a person? here's how the Great teacher pointed out the term "happiness" in defnition#2. what do that mean? answer, Proverbs 8:30 "Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;"

question, what's ANOTHER Word for happiness? answer delight,& rejoicing right there in Proverb 8:30.

God who is WISDOM, is his OWN "MASTER BUILDER", by his, his, UNDERSTANDING, he made the World. God, himself as the Ordsinal First, and Later MANIFESTED in flesh as the Ordinal Last the Son, who as John 1:4 & 5 said, "In him was life; and the life was the light of men." John 1:5 "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

God personified in Flesh, is his WISDOM, (the Light), himself, and the POWER, that he Laid down as Phil 2:6-8 clearly states and he, God, Jesus, the Ordinal Last, regain upon resurrection that he had before the world was.

so, there is no other MASTER WORKER, only the Ordinal First, Jesus who is God in the ECHAD.

this is 2 easy not to understand

The speaker at Prov 8 is the one who was named Jesus as a mortal. It is 100% clear it is not God speaking.

The speaker at Prov 8 is the one who was named Jesus as a mortal. It is 100% clear it is not God speaking.
ERROR, or double ERROR. it was Jesus the Ordinal "First" Speaking, who came in flesh as, as, as, meaning in "LIKENESS" as a man, per Phil 2:6-8.

so, it is 100% clear that it is God, the Ordinal First Speaking, who is Jesus to come.... how hard is that 2 understand?

ERROR, or double ERROR. it was Jesus the Ordinal "First" Speaking, who came in flesh as, as, as, meaning in "LIKENESS" as a man, per Phil 2:6-8.

so, it is 100% clear that it is God, the Ordinal First Speaking, who is Jesus to come.... how hard is that 2 understand?

No it is not God speaking at Proverbs 8. No God did not come to earth, The bible is 100% clear--God sent the one named Jesus as a mortal. Galations 4:4, John 5:30

No it is not God speaking at Proverbs 8. No God did not come to earth, The bible is 100% clear--God sent the one named Jesus as a mortal. Galations 4:4, John 5:30
my God, the state of Christianity....... :cry:Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?"Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."

Back