A Yes or No Question For Trins

You are mixing up the timing of the tribulation and the wrath.
Nope...Believers go through tribulation but they do not go through the wrath of God.
Revelation 11:18
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
You are confusing the timing of the tribulation with the wrath. The wrath occurs after the tribulation and after Jesus sends His angels to gather the remaining Christians on earth. That is the first resurrection.
You are not making sense...You are claiming that the dead saints are in heaven but Jesus is sending his angels to gather them on earth in the first resurrection. If all dead go to heaven who are those dead that are being resurrected?

Read Matthew 24.Then the wrath is poured out while the church is celebrating the marriage supper of the Lamb before Jesus' return.
There is no mention of wrath being poured out in Matt 24
This is the only time there will be no true Christian on earth.
So you are saying that Jesus sends his angels to collect false Christians in Matt 24?
The tribulation occurs in the latter part of chapter fourteen and that is when Israel is attacked and the second captivity occurs before the Lord's return.
There is no mention of tribulation in Rev 14...
The remnant 144,00 have been raptured and that is why they are seen in heaven in the first part of fourteen before the tribulation.
False the saints are in heaven Rev 6
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
before the 144000 in Rev 7;
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
And just to be clear The saints were in heaven with their white robes...Rev 7
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

The overcoming saints that have endured the tribulation which includes many that will come to the Lord during this time are seen in heave, because they have died and are rejoicing there.
So you are saying that they were not resurrected? They went straight to heaven?
The sixth seal was obviously opened by Jesus, but the events do not happen until sometime in the future.
In chapter 7 there are two groups the 144,000 and the overcomers. They are not the same.
I never said they were...I am saying the overcomers were resurrected therefore they did not go to heaven when they died as you are claiming.1 Thes 4:
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

The body and the soul are two different elements.
of course they are...the body without the spirit is dead and the body with the spirit is a living sou. Gen 2:7
The soul that sins dies, in other words it will not receive eternal life unless the soul receives God's plan of redemption in Jesus.
When the soul dies the body goes to the grave and the spirit goes God .
The soul goes to hell if it rejects the gospel, but the body rots.
Where is the scripture saying that? The scripture says the soul that sin dies. You only mentioned the body and the soul so where is the spirit?

You know I have given you the scriptures to support my position and you ignore them.
what scripture have you given that says what you are saying?
You are doing that because you cannot refute them.
Where are they?
There is a person inside the body which is just a shell or container that decays when the breath of life leaves.
show me the scripture that says there is a person inside the shell or container that decays when the breath of life leaves.
The soul remains and must be saved.
The soul remains where? I have shown you the passage which says the soul that sinneth will die. You are saying that the soul remains. The scripture says the spirit returns to the maker.
"To be absent from the body" there is a distinction being made here between the soul and the body.
There is no mention of a soul in that verse. If you parallel that verse with James who said the body without the spirit is dead you should get a clearer understanding. It is the spirit that is absent from the body.
The soul does have mass, not a physical body.
There is no passage in the scripture to support your claim. Gen 2:7 says God breathe into a lump of clay and it became a living soul.
Again, and for the last time, "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. I Thessalonians 5:23.
that is not so hard to understand. The spirit is what comes from God, the soul is the spirit and the body combined (a living soul per Gen 2:7) and the body is a lump of clay

The Apostle Paul obviously recognizes that there are three, spirit, that gives life to the body and enables the soul to live in the body, the soul which is the person or being of anyone and needs to be saved and the physical body.
There is no scripture to support that nonsense... You are saying there is an invisible immaterial spirit and an invisible immaterial soul in the body. Please show your scripture that says that.
We are instructed to follow the teachings of Jesus and the apostles and this is what the apostle taught which is also supported by the other examples I have given you previously. If you choose to follow someone else's teaching above the apostles, then you are in apostasy.
I am asking you to show where Jesus or the apostles made those claims that you are making. You are denying Gen 2:7 ...it says man became a living soul.

I spent six years doing an expository study of the Book of Revelation.
then you wasted six years,... And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. Where is Mount Sion?
The 144,00 is the remnant and they are seen in heaven in Rev. 14:1-5.
Where does it say they were seen in heaven?
In verse five they are singing before the throne and specifically referred to as being redeemed from the earth.
Believers on earth have been redeemed and have access to the throne. Mount Sion is on earth, so where does it say they are in heaven?
1 Peter 1:18
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Rev 14:1-5 is post-resurrection...

then you wasted six years,... And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. Where is Mount Sion?

Where does it say they were seen in heaven?

Believers on earth have been redeemed and have access to the throne. Mount Sion is on earth, so where does it say they are in heaven?
1 Peter 1:18
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Rev 14:1-5 is post-resurrection...
Revelation is a book of prophetic symbolism. There are so many misinterpretations of Revelation because that principle is not understood. Mount Zion is symbolic of a place of intimacy with God that the 144, 000 have. At the same time they are seen on Mount Zion, they are also in heaven which is very clear. They are before the throne in verse three. The throne is God's throne in heaven.
Rev. 14:1-5 is post rapture which occurs in Rev. 11:11. The two witnesses are called churches/candlesticks in verse 4 which identifies them as two representatives of the churches that have not compromised (Philadelphia rev. 3:10) and are taken up before the great tribulation.

what scripture have you given that says what you are saying?

Where are they?

show me the scripture that says there is a person inside the shell or container that decays when the breath of life leaves.

The soul remains where? I have shown you the passage which says the soul that sinneth will die. You are saying that the soul remains. The scripture says the spirit returns to the maker.

There is no mention of a soul in that verse. If you parallel that verse with James who said the body without the spirit is dead you should get a clearer understanding. It is the spirit that is absent from the body.

There is no passage in the scripture to support your claim. Gen 2:7 says God breathe into a lump of clay and it became a living soul.

that is not so hard to understand. The spirit is what comes from God, the soul is the spirit and the body combined (a living soul per Gen 2:7) and the body is a lump of clay

There is no scripture to support that nonsense... You are saying there is an invisible immaterial spirit and an invisible immaterial soul in the body. Please show your scripture that says that.

I am asking you to show where Jesus or the apostles made those claims that you are making. You are denying Gen 2:7 ...it says man became a living soul.
Go back and read my posts. I am not going to repeat myself. I gave you the scriptures and you are not taking them at face value but twisting them to suit what you have been taught by your guru who apparently had no knowledge of how the words soul, spirit and body are treated in the original languages. In the Greek the spirit, soul and body are treated as three distinct elements. We co-ordinate that with all the other scriptures that show people communicating in Paradise after their bodies have died, etc. Peter's and Jesus' statement that refute your doctrine.
False doctrine arises when one verse is taken and a doctrine is built around it without consulting anything else and that is the case here with Genesis 2:7. The soul is not the spirit or they would be the same word in the original languages and they are not in either the Hebrew or the Greek. Your guru made a mistake.

of course they are...the body without the spirit is dead and the body with the spirit is a living sou. Gen 2:7

When the soul dies the body goes to the grave and the spirit goes God .

Where is the scripture saying that? The scripture says the soul that sin dies. You only mentioned the body and the soul so where is the spirit?
You can't or won't co-ordinate scripture and that's why your answers don't make any sense. If the soul dies then why is the rich man in hell in Jesus' parable talking to Abraham in paradise? Why did Peter say that after Jesus died He went to hell to give the gospel to the people that were their after their bodies had died? If a doctrine is correct then all the scriotures have to be in harmony with it which proves that what you are teaching is not supported by the scriptures.

Nope...Believers go through tribulation but they do not go through the wrath of God.
Revelation 11:18
I said you were mixing up the timing of the tribulation and God's wrath, they are two separate events. Many believers will go through the tribulation, and as you said, they will not go through the time of wrath. In Matthew 24, He sends His angels to gather believers before the time of wrath after the tribulation.
Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
That is the first resurrection.
Then we co-ordinate that with what is happening in Revelation. The wrath is poured out in Chapter 16 after the first resurrection has happened These are a match for the most part of the plagues that are initially released in chapter eight. In eight they are affecting 1/3rd of the planet in chapter 16 they have progressed to affect 100%.

Revelation is a book of prophetic symbolism. There are so many misinterpretations of Revelation because that principle is not understood.
You are making the misinterpretations...
Mount Zion is symbolic of a place of intimacy with God that the 144, 000 have. At the same time they are seen on Mount Zion, they are also in heaven which is very clear.
2 Chronicles 5:2
Then Solomon assembled the elders of Israel, and all the heads of the tribes, the chief of the fathers of the children of Israel, unto Jerusalem, to bring up the ark of the covenant of the Lord out of the city of David, which is Zion.
Psalm 132:13
For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.

John was where they were...he said a voice came from heaven... You are saying they were in heaven and mount Zion at the same time...How does that make sense. are they omnipresent?
They are before the throne in verse three. The throne is God's throne in heaven.
Before the throne is used to show they are addressing God. It does not mean they are in heaven.
2 Chronicles 7:17
And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;
If you think before the throne means heaven in the passage then David and Solomon was in heaven when they walked bedre god.
Rev. 14:1-5 is post rapture which occurs in Rev. 11:11. The two witnesses are called churches/candlesticks in verse 4 which identifies them as two representatives of the churches that have not compromised (Philadelphia rev. 3:10) and are taken up before the great tribulation.
Rev 11 is a synopsis...the two candlesticks / two olive trees are
the Gentiles and the children of Isreal who make up the church...not representatives of the church...

Rev 11:
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
That is the church...

Ephesians 2:15
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Romans 3:29
Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

Go back and read my posts. I am not going to repeat myself. I gave you the scriptures and you are not taking them at face value but twisting them to suit what you have been taught by your guru who apparently had no knowledge of how the words soul, spirit and body are treated in the original languages.
If you had given scriptures saying what you say you would repeat them, but you havent.
In the Greek the spirit, soul and body are treated as three distinct elements.
Jesus was not a Greek. Greeks have many Gods...
We co-ordinate that with all the other scriptures that show people communicating in Paradise after their bodies have died, etc. Peter's and Jesus' statement that refute your doctrine.
That would be spirits...
False doctrine arises when one verse is taken and a doctrine is built around it without consulting anything else and that is the case here with Genesis 2:7.
How is Genesis 2:7 false doctrine? Haven't I shown you... The soul that sinneth will die?...You are claiming that there are dead souls living in hell.
The soul is not the spirit or they would be the same word in the original languages and they are not in either the Hebrew or the Greek. Your guru made a mistake.
Who said the soul is the spirit? The scripture says God breathe into a lump of clay and it became a living soul. Gen 2:7... It does not say God put a soul in the lump of clay, does it?

I said you were mixing up the timing of the tribulation and God's wrath, they are two separate events.
How did I mix them up?
Many believers will go through the tribulation, and as you said, they will not go through the time of wrath.
So how did i mix them up?
In Matthew 24, He sends His angels to gather believers before the time of wrath after the tribulation.
So how did I mix them up? I said believers do not face the wrath of God...that is for unbelievers.
Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
That is the first resurrection.
This proves your theory of believers going to heaven when they die as false since they are being resurrected.
Then we co-ordinate that with what is happening in Revelation.
You didn't co-ordinate anything. You have dead believers in heaven before they are resurrected.
The wrath is poured out in Chapter 16 after the first resurrection has happened
Therefore those you saw in heaven were resurrected
These are a match for the most part of the plagues that are initially released in chapter eight. In eight they are affecting 1/3rd of the planet in chapter 16 they have progressed to affect 100%.
I don't see how that supports your theory of believers in heaven when they die before the resurrection.

You can't or won't co-ordinate scripture and that's why your answers don't make any sense. If the soul dies then why is the rich man in hell in Jesus' parable talking to Abraham in paradise?
That is because the man does not have a body in hell neither does the man in paradise. The soul is the spirit and the body together according to Gen 2:7. It is their spirit, therefore the soul no longer exists.
Why did Peter say that after Jesus died He went to hell to give the gospel to the people that were their after their bodies had died?
So they could live according to the spirit. Jesus came to free spirits not flesh. After Lazarus was resurrected he (his body) died again didn't he?
If a doctrine is correct then all the scriotures have to be in harmony with it which proves that what you are teaching is not supported by the scriptures.
You mean it is not supported by you...

That is because the man does not have a body in hell neither does the man in paradise. The soul is the spirit and the body together according to Gen 2:7. It is their spirit, therefore the soul no longer exists.
You are refusing to recognize the distinction the scriptures make between the soul, spirit and body. They are three distinct elements. The spirit is just the life force not the person which is the being/soul. You are merely repeating what your guru taught you about Genesis 2:7, which is wrong because it is refuted by other scriotures.

How did I mix them up?

So how did i mix them up?

So how did I mix them up? I said believers do not face the wrath of God...that is for unbelievers.

This proves your theory of believers going to heaven when they die as false since they are being resurrected.

You didn't co-ordinate anything. You have dead believers in heaven before they are resurrected.

Therefore those you saw in heaven were resurrected

I don't see how that supports your theory of believers in heaven when they die before the resurrection.
The believers/remnant are already in heaven at the beginning of chapter 14 before the tribulation which begins at the end of chapter 14. The first resurrection occurs after that
In chapter six we are shown that the dead martyrs are under the alter in heaven communicating with God. He is communication with their souls, who they are.
Your problem is you have been preprogrammed by your guru's philosophy and you can't let the scriptures guide you.

If you had given scriptures saying what you say you would repeat them, but you havent.

Jesus was not a Greek. Greeks have many Gods...

That would be spirits...

How is Genesis 2:7 false doctrine? Haven't I shown you... The soul that sinneth will die?...You are claiming that there are dead souls living in hell.

Who said the soul is the spirit? The scripture says God breathe into a lump of clay and it became a living soul. Gen 2:7... It does not say God put a soul in the lump of clay, does it?
I don't have time to repeat what I have already stated because it is a waste of time, you would ignore or twist what I said as you are doing now.
The Apostle Paul taught that there are three, spirit, soul and body. We are to follow the apostle's teaching, not someone's else.
That would be souls. The spirit is not the person, it is the breath, the life force that returns to God. The soul remains. You are confusing them. The soul is distinct from the body. You are taking the phrase "the soul that sins will die" out of context. God is talking to the rebellious that are going through the captivity. He is telling them that if they will obey Him He will keep them alive, if they don't they will be killed. Their souls will still go to hell.
God forms the soul person in the body and breathes the spirit into it enabling the soul to live in the body. That is what a living soul is. When the body dies, the spirit/life force returns to God, but the soul remains, goes to hell or paradise before Jesus. After Jesus the wicked souls go to hell, believers go to heaven and the others who did not rate hell basically are disembodied souls that are trapped in the "Sea" which is symbolic of the world. In Revelation we see these souls being brought out of the sea and others out of hell to be judged.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. Those that are considered dead means they are no longer among the living on earth. Their souls are still conscience and existing in hell or the sea, just as we are shown the rich man in hell was conscience and communication.
Those who are pulled from the sea are responsible for much of the paranormal activity that has been fully documented.
If you don't agree with what I have written, then we will have to agree to disagree. I have other ministry and I don't have time to deprogram you. You need to do that yourself by just reading God's word, take it at face value, learn to co-ordinate scripture and read it within its context.
'Bye. Have a nice life.

R
You are making the misinterpretations...

2 Chronicles 5:2
Then Solomon assembled the elders of Israel, and all the heads of the tribes, the chief of the fathers of the children of Israel, unto Jerusalem, to bring up the ark of the covenant of the Lord out of the city of David, which is Zion.
Psalm 132:13
For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.

John was where they were...he said a voice came from heaven... You are saying they were in heaven and mount Zion at the same time...How does that make sense. are they omnipresent?

Before the throne is used to show they are addressing God. It does not mean they are in heaven.
2 Chronicles 7:17
And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments;
If you think before the throne means heaven in the passage then David and Solomon was in heaven when they walked bedre god.

Rev 11 is a synopsis...the two candlesticks / two olive trees are
the Gentiles and the children of Isreal who make up the church...not representatives of the church...

Rev 11:
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
That is the church...

Ephesians 2:15
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Romans 3:29
Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
Revelation for the most part is a collection of visons like dreams and they must be interpreted the same way. Mount Zion is a physical location, but in the context of Revelation it represents intimacy with the Lord. That is what the symbolisms of mountains is used for the most part. Moses communicated with God intimately on a mountain. The symbolism is telling us that their intimacy with the Lord and their obedience enables them to be in that position of safety on the Mountain. That safety is also represented by their being in heave. Within Rev. context the throne is in heaven., therefore the remnant is in heaven.
The two witnesses represent the two spiritual conditions of the church in Rev 2 and 3, that receive no correction from the Lord. They are taken up and protected from the tribulation in Chapter 14. They are the 144,000. That is why we see them safely in heaven before God's throne in that chapter. The 144,000 in Chapter seven are not just Jews as Manasseh replaces Dan. Manasseh is the half tribe, they are part Gentiles so we are being shown prophetically that these are not just Jews it is a mix. The early Christians saw them as the true Jews. Therefore the distinction is made between the remnant and the Gentiles who trample the city with their paganism. Jerusalem hosts a gay pride parade every year.
You don't have to agree with me, but this is the way I was taught by the Lord. I cannot budge from what I have been shown.

You are refusing to recognize the distinction the scriptures make between the soul, spirit and body.
Then you explain Gen 2:7And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Explain what the body is in the verse ...explain what the spirit is in the verse and explain what the soul is in the verse.
They are three distinct elements.
Then explain the three based on gen 2:7
The spirit is just the life force not the person which is the being/soul.
The spirit is the life force of what according to Gen 2;7?....
You are merely repeating what your guru taught you about Genesis 2:7, which is wrong because it is refuted by other scriotures.
I am repeating what Gen 2;7 says...There is no scripture that can refute Gen 2:7

The believers/remnant are already in heaven at the beginning of chapter 14 before the tribulation which begins at the end of chapter 14. The first resurrection occurs after that
Are you saying that believers are in heaven before they are resurrected? If they are in heaven please explain who is being resurrected.
In chapter six we are shown that the dead martyrs are under the alter in heaven communicating with God.
If they are in heaven then they cannot be resurrected at the resurrection, can they?
He is communication with their souls, who they are.
You tell me because you have believers in heaven before the resurrection
Your problem is you have been preprogrammed by your guru's philosophy and you can't let the scriptures guide you.
Did the scriptures guide you to believe that believers are resurrected in heaven?

I don't have time to repeat what I have already stated because it is a waste of time,
Of course, you do have time, but you realize that you are posting nonsense so you are ashamed to repost.
you would ignore or twist what I said as you are doing now.
I don't ignore or twist I expose your nonsense
The Apostle Paul taught that there are three, spirit, soul and body.
put that into perspective of gen 2:7...the body is clay... the spirit is the breath of God... the soul is the body and spirit combined...
We are to follow the apostle's teaching, not someone's else.
The apostle follows gen 2:7... and so should you
That would be souls.
Souls are bodies with the spirit. Gen 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
The spirit is not the person, it is the breath, the life force that returns to God.
When the life force/ spirit leaves the body the body is dead...
James 2:26
For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
The soul remains.
Show me the passage that says the soul remains...
You are confusing them.
You are confusing yourself. Does the breath of God/ spirit make the body a living soul? yes or no?Gen 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
The soul is distinct from the body.
The soul is the body with the breath of life....7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
You are taking the phrase "the soul that sins will die" out of context.
How so? Are you arguing against God?
God is talking to the rebellious that are going through the captivity. He is telling them that if they will obey Him He will keep them alive, if they don't they will be killed. Their souls will still go to hell.
Really Guy? The scripture says the soul that sin shall die and you are saying , no the soul that sin shall go to hell.
God forms the soul person in the body and breathes the spirit into it enabling the soul to live in the body.
Where is the passage that says that sir? You cannot be just making up things as you go along. You need to back it up with the scripture.
God formed the body from dust...he breath his spirit into the body and the body became a living soul...Gen 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
That is what a living soul is.
Gen 2: 7 says what a living soul is ...are you overruling Gen 2:7?
When the body dies, the spirit/life force returns to God, but the soul remains, goes to hell or paradise before Jesus.
Where is the scripture that says that? James says the body without the spirit is dead... which means it is no longer a living soul. You are saying that there is a living soul remaining after the living soul dies...
After Jesus the wicked souls go to hell, believers go to heaven and the others who did not rate hell basically are disembodied souls that are trapped in the "Sea" which is symbolic of the world.
Dead believers are resurrected from the dead to go to heaven
In Revelation we see these souls being brought out of the sea and others out of hell to be judged.
That is the second resurrection, sir...notice the first resurrection they reigned with Christ...and the rest of the dead did not live till after a thousand years
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
second resurrection sir after the thousand years
Those that are considered dead means they are no longer among the living on earth.
they are dead sir no longer existing as a living soul.
Their souls are still conscience and existing in hell or the sea, just as we are shown the rich man in hell was conscience and communication.
That would be the spirit sir. The soul no longer exists.
Those who are pulled from the sea are responsible for much of the paranormal activity that has been fully documented.
Don't stray from the point...That is the second resurrection only the dead are resurrected...
If you don't agree with what I have written, then we will have to agree to disagree.
Scripture does not agree with you...so why should I? When God breathe int the man he made with dust did the man become a living soul? Yes or No?
I have other ministry and I don't have time to deprogram you.
What ministry? the blind Association?
You need to do that yourself by just reading God's word, take it at face value,
So why are you not taking Gen 2:7 at face value?
learn to co-ordinate scripture and read it within its context.
So why are you nor coordinating Gen 2:7?
'Bye. Have a nice life.
Already having sir...

Back